PDA

View Full Version : Is This Worth Getting Excited About?

Gunny
10-16-2022, 01:27 PM
I say Hell yeah!:laugh:

We're supposed to get rain most of the night and a high of 70 tomorrow, low 54 tomorrow night.

To put it in perspective: We haven't been out of the 90s since we spent all Spring and Summer in the 100s. The high tomorrow will be what our average low has been since it dropped out of the 80s mid-September.

My long pants and long sleeves were covered in dust. I had to throw them in the wash :laugh:

Kathianne
10-16-2022, 01:50 PM

We're supposed to get rain most of the night and a high of 70 tomorrow, low 54 tomorrow night.

To put it in perspective: We haven't been out of the 90s since we spent all Spring and Summer in the 100s. The high tomorrow will be what our average low has been since it dropped out of the 80s mid-September.

My long pants and long sleeves were covered in dust. I had to throw them in the wash :laugh:

Our rains started around 6 and kept on and off through the night. High of 78F today! 60 tonight! Ahhhhh

Black Diamond
10-16-2022, 01:50 PM
Our rains started around 6 and kept on and off through the night. High of 78F today! 60 tonight! Ahhhhh

Couple more months you and I can taunt everyone back east (and north).

Gunny
10-16-2022, 01:54 PM
Couple more months you and I can taunt everyone back east (and north).I already do. About what? Got to be more specific than that. They're fair game about everything :)

Black Diamond
10-16-2022, 02:00 PM
I already do. About what? Got to be more specific than that. They're fair game about everything :)

You can't shovel heat. I don't miss snow up to my waist, frigid temperatures and ice rinks for parking lots.

BoogyMan
10-16-2022, 04:17 PM
We took a quick day-trip to Frisco yesterday and on our way home it rained so hard we could barely see. I actually smiled most of the way home.

Slept like a baby last night and the storms rolled in here in north central TX about 2:00 AM.

Supposed to rain most of the day.

Gunny
10-16-2022, 07:21 PM
You can't shovel heat. I don't miss snow up to my waist, frigid temperatures and ice rinks for parking lots.I prefer having more than 2 seasons. We have hot and hotter. In a good year we get rain with it. At the rate I wear my (not really even) "winter" clothes, mine should last my grandson :)

BoogyMan
10-16-2022, 09:49 PM
Our weather guesser is saying it could be in the low 30s here on Tuesday morning!! I actually giggled a little bit!!

Gunny
10-17-2022, 08:58 AM
Our weather guesser is saying it could be in the low 30s here on Tuesday morning!! I actually giggled a little bit!!I'm not going to get all that carried away. I DO work out in the garage. That bar is C-O-L-D under 40 :laugh: