PDA

View Full Version : Darkening economic outlook spells trouble for 2022 Democrats

Gunny
10-16-2022, 01:32 PM
The Republican't's need to quit taking the Trump/election fraud bait narratives the left/MSM is driving and hammer this message home to voters. THIS is where we are currently living because of Democrat policies. I'd be preaching this early and often and completely ignore being baited into their narrative.

https://thehill.com/policy/3688997-darkening-economic-outlook-spells-trouble-for-2022-democrats/

Black Diamond
10-16-2022, 01:47 PM
The Republican't's need to quit taking the Trump/election fraud bait narratives the left/MSM is driving and hammer this message home to voters. THIS is where we are currently living because of Democrat policies. I'd be preaching this early and often and completely ignore being baited into their narrative.

https://thehill.com/policy/3688997-darkening-economic-outlook-spells-trouble-for-2022-democrats/

I think people are more worried about rising grocery and gas prices and nuclear war fears than whether or not some candidate would have cetfifed 2020.

Gunny
10-16-2022, 01:50 PM
I think people are more worried about rising grocery and gas prices and nuclear war fears than whether or not some candidate would have cetfifed 2020.Pundits on the right keep saying that. Pundits, and you, have more faith in the attention span of the American people than I do. We got a 3 months old puppy that can pay attention longer.

Still waiting for the Dems to blame Republicans for thwarting their Build Biden a Brain crap as the reason the economy isn't booming. There ARE those that will believe it.

Black Diamond
10-16-2022, 01:53 PM
Pundits on the right keep saying that. Pundits, and you, have more faith in the attention span of the American people than I do. We got a 3 months old puppy that can pay attention longer.

Still waiting for the Dems to blame Republicans for thwarting their Build Biden a Brain crap as the reason the economy isn't booming. There ARE those that will believe it.

My hope comes from mcauliffe losing in virginia a while back.

BoogyMan
10-16-2022, 04:20 PM
It really ticks me off that their idiot policies are not dooming them to the dustbin of history. It takes the outcome of those moronic policies when Americans are hurting and the economy will take a decade to recover before people go "oh, crap, we made a big mistake" and vote to at least put people in office that will work FOR a prosperous country.

I watch the young folks today leave college weighed down with debt facing uncertain futures that are less prosperous than mine and it makes me furious.

It didn't have to be like this.

Gunny
10-16-2022, 07:13 PM
It really ticks me off that their idiot policies are not dooming them to the dustbin of history. It takes the outcome of those moronic policies when Americans are hurting and the economy will take a decade to recover before people go "oh, crap, we made a big mistake" and vote to at least put people in office that will work FOR a prosperous country.

I watch the young folks today leave college weighed down with debt facing uncertain futures that are less prosperous than mine and it makes me furious.

It didn't have to be like this.Same boat. In the World I used to live in, they'd be toast. I have to avoid thinking about the fact they aren't and the reason for it -- stupidity. Or living in a cave, which I can excuse.

100% it did not have to be like this.