PDA

View Full Version : GOP election deniers spark alarm about 2024

Gunny
10-16-2022, 01:39 PM
If the GOP was competent, they'd shut this crap down. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks about "stolen election" at this point. If you can't prove it, it didn't happen and that's how the left rolls. The left has ensured the story is there is no election fraud and no stolen election and anyone stating such is a liar. More importantly, that's what the majority of people believe.

Need to reign this sh*t in. Can't investigate jack sh*t without winning the elections that puts you in power to do so. You get to sit and twiddle your thumbs in frustration while being steamrolled at the mercy of the left. Like we have been for 2 years.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3689109-gop-election-deniers-spark-alarm-about-2024/

Gunny
10-16-2022, 01:44 PM
This is their story and they're sticking to it and it is technically correct. We have a border problem. Economy sucks. We're in a proxy war. Government spending and the government itself is out of control.

She needs to address real issues and let Trump speak for himself. He's getting the opportunity:rolleyes:

“You called the 2020 election corrupt, stolen, rotten and rigged, and there was no evidence of any of that presented in a court of law or anywhere else that any of those things are true. So why do you keep saying that?” Bash asked Lake on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

full article: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3690678-dana-bash-kari-lake-clash-over-2020-election-fraud-claims/

Black Diamond
10-16-2022, 01:50 PM
What is the upside for a republican candidate going on CNN to discuss anything?

Gunny
10-16-2022, 01:58 PM
What is the upside for a republican candidate going on CNN to discuss anything?One upside: It exposes people who get their news from CNN and the NYT to a different message. Maybe one or two people are listening.

Effort's not worth any payoff, IMO. But you have to address the other side. Your side is already on your side :)

Black Diamond
10-16-2022, 02:01 PM
One upside: It exposes people who get their news from CNN and the NYT to a different message. Maybe one or two people are listening.

Effort's not worth any payoff, IMO. But you have to address the other side. Your side is already on your side :)

Hoping for a few indies watching CNN?

BoogyMan
10-16-2022, 04:14 PM
There isn't much of an upside to going on CNN for any reason. The CNN squad are really good at one thing, narrative building. Those loons are prepared with their narrative for just about any outcome they desire to squeeze you into.

Lake is a talented orator, but Bash is in control of the discussion. CNN, no matter how much the new management tries, is still a dumpster fire of establishment apologia.

What is the upside for a republican candidate going on CNN to discuss anything?

Gunny
10-16-2022, 06:18 PM
Rumor has it from some CNN source that Jim Acosta is next up on the chopping block. The "new" CNN doesn't want it to look like a house cleaning so they're doing it a little at a time.

I caught this on TimcastIRL. Take it for what it's worth. Here's to one rumor I hope is true. Acosta is the epitome of unprofessional journalism. He embodies everything wrong with it. I've wanted to slap the sh*t out of him myself.

BoogyMan
10-16-2022, 06:31 PM
I have always been the guy who tells folks that I don't enjoy seeing folks pushed out the door because of their views.....but I would do a happy dance to watch Jim Acosta given his walking papers.

I have never seen a sleazier little weasel than him, and that is saying something.

Gunny
10-16-2022, 07:03 PM
I have always been the guy who tells folks that I don't enjoy seeing folks pushed out the door because of their views.....but I would do a happy dance to watch Jim Acosta given his walking papers.

I have never seen a sleazier little weasel than him, and that is saying something.There is a difference between someone being pushed out the door for their personal views, and a person in a position of responsibility to report "news" -- facts/truth -- pushing their personal views as fact/truth on the people trusting it is actually fact/truth getting the door.

He's irresponsible as a journalist preferring to peddle politically partisan lies as fact. He should have been fired for heckling rather than conduct himself as a professional journalist during the Trump Administration.

I hope he falls on his face and breaks his nose and teeth on his way out the door. Save someone the trouble of doing it for him.