PDA

View Full Version : Examples Of "Fighting Back" I Can Get Behind

Kathianne
10-19-2022, 03:21 PM
I've heard Kari Lake say some pretty awful things. Luckily for her, the D is worse. This though, this is enough for me to vote for Lake, providing she doesn't do or say something really awful in the next 3 weeks:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/10/19/jesse_watters_when_nancy_pelosi_says_the_nyt_is_ri gging_the_polls_you_know_democrats_are_about_to_ge t_wiped_out.html

Kari Lake is running for governor in Arizona and she is pulling ahead because Kari Lake is proud of what she believes in. And she isn't afraid of being attacked. Republicans need to learn this lesson. You are going to get attacked anyway, unfairly attacked. So you might as well attack faster and push them back. Kari Lake's opponent Katie Hobbs is weak. The media knows it. So the media spends all its time attacking Kari Lake.

They say she is an election denier. That's code for calling someone a holocaust denier. If you question if we had a free and fair election that's your right as an American. Both parties do it when they think there is funny business. And Kari Lake did her homework and shamed reporters until they were red in the face.

KARI LAKE: If you are going to start throwing around terms like election denier. Let's remember hot other election deniers were, Hillary Clinton and all the Democrats. Here is 150 examples of Democrats denying election results. This is from Joe Biden's press secretary reminder, Brian Kemp stole the gubernatorial election from Georgians and Stacey Abrams. Democrats saying that. Is that an election denier? So it's okay for Democrats to question elections. But it's not okay for Republicans?

JESSE WATTERS: Democrats in the media aren't prepared for Kari Lake. She knows the facts. It would be like if I ran for office. They wouldn't stand a chance. Watch this CNN anchor stunned into silence when Kari Lake stands up for her First Amendment rights.

KARI LAKE: We have the right. It's protected with our family to question our government and to question elections.

DANA BASH: No question about that.

KARI LAKE: We still have the first amendment.

DANA BASH: Yes.

KARI LAKE: We still have the first amendment. And when you start seeing the media cancel people for questioning their government, then that's when we have a problem.

JESSE WATTERS: What the media is doing is this: They hijacked the last election with the Hunter Biden laptop cover-up. And if you say that wasn't fair, they call you crazy and cancel you. But that game is over. And Republicans like Kari lake are showing them how it's done.

Democrats tried to boost Kari Lake in the Republican primary. You know, elevate someone they thought they could paint as crazy and beat them in the general. That was a big mistake. Now Kari Lake is dominating her opponent and making the media cover Democrats questioning elections. Funny how that worked out.

I really don't care for Vance either, but again, this example is spot on:

J.D. Vance in Ohio was accused of trafficking in racism. That's what Democrats do. They play the race card and count on Republicans to cower. But J.D. Vance did something I haven't seen in a long time. He stood up for himself. He stood up for his family. And he got his point across and shoved the race card right back in Tim Ryan's face.

JD VANCE: My own children, my biracial children get attacked by scumbags online and in person because you are so desperate for political power that you'll accuse me, the father of three beautiful biracial babies of engaging in racism. We are sick of it. You can believe in a border without being a racist. You can believe in the country without being a racist. You are so desperate not to have a real job that you will slander me and slander my family. It's disgraceful.

JESSE WATTERS: When J.D. Vance speaks like that, is he speaking for all of us. How dare another man slander you. Tim Ryan couldn't even look him in the eye after that. Leadership is about honor and you defend your honor when it's under attack. For years, Republicans lost with honor. But you can win with honor, too. And that's what Republicans are doing in 2022.

In this case and the above regarding Lake, I agree. Throw their own words and 'feelings' back at them.

and one more, just because it's so delicious when total hypocrisy can be spotlighted by a far-left extremist:

In Georgia, the race is neck in neck for that Senate seat. Raphael Warnock, a Democrat, reverend, runs a tenement that's disgusting. Warnock is a slum lord. There's trash everywhere. The elevator is broken. We covered it last night. And Warnock and his church, instead of fixing it up, evicted tenants during the pandemic for being short rent. Meanwhile Warnock's church pays him seven grand a month towards his mortgage. Juicy story, you've got cruelty, mismanagement, and hypocrisy is.

But since Warnock is a Democrat, the media won't touch it. So his opponent Herschel Walker did something smart. Instead of putting out a press release like most politicians would do. Walker went to Warnock's nasty little tenement and held a press conference forcing the media to see how the Democrat manages his affairs.

HERSCHEL WALKER: We want you to go in and see the people behind it. That's the reason you are here. I hope you are going to go in and see the people behind us. That he was the reason I brought you down here. You are here in Atlanta and have you not come down to see this, so I brought you down here so now you can go in and see the people right here.

JESSE WATTERS: That's how you shine a spotlight on Democrat corruption. You go to the scene of the crime. If the left won't go to the border, you send the border to them.

Gunny
10-20-2022, 04:20 PM
I've heard Kari Lake say some pretty awful things. Luckily for her, the D is worse. This though, this is enough for me to vote for Lake, providing she doesn't do or say something really awful in the next 3 weeks:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/10/19/jesse_watters_when_nancy_pelosi_says_the_nyt_is_ri gging_the_polls_you_know_democrats_are_about_to_ge t_wiped_out.html

I really don't care for Vance either, but again, this example is spot on:

In this case and the above regarding Lake, I agree. Throw their own words and 'feelings' back at them.

and one more, just because it's so delicious when total hypocrisy can be spotlighted by a far-left extremist:Not that I'm getting my hopes up. Just have to see how it plays out. Could be a flash in the pan for the midterms.

On the other hand, at least what I am seeing, is "more" pushback against the media/WH message and the left in general. Here's to hoping backlash has arrived and this is just the beginning. While I am not for the right acting like the left in retaliation, which is what the left claims it's doing in retaliation to the right -- an infinite circle jerk -- but this current WH/leftist agenda needs to run into a brick wall.