PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Absurdity - Germany Dismantles Wind Farm to Mine for

Gunny
10-23-2022, 07:11 PM
...wait for it ... coal. :laugh:

https://blackmon.substack.com/p/fridays-energy-absurdity-the-ultimate

Black Diamond
10-24-2022, 01:08 AM
Greta will never forgive them.

Gunny
10-25-2022, 11:52 AM
Greta will never forgive them.If Greta ever comes to her senses it's her parents she shouldn't forgive.

Isn't it odd that for all the lefty protections Europe has for every stupid little idiosyncrasy that comes along, it isn't against somebody's law to exploit a special needs child in the name of a political cause?:rolleyes:

FWIW, while the OP is making fun of the greenies, I'm quite okay with Germany, as well as others, waking up to the need to survive.

Black Diamond
10-25-2022, 12:10 PM
If Greta ever comes to her senses it's her parents she shouldn't forgive.

Isn't it odd that for all the lefty protections Europe has for every stupid little idiosyncrasy that comes along, it isn't against somebody's law to exploit a special needs child in the name of a political cause?:rolleyes:

FWIW, while the OP is making fun of the greenies, I'm quite okay with Germany, as well as others, waking up to the need to survive.
Agreed. I wouldn't let my kid, special needs or not, have that much attention. It isn't healthy. Hard enough for adults to handle it.
As for Germans I don't have a problem with them trying to survive either. It's just funny that they've gone to coal after everyone demonized it.