PDA

View Full Version : Alaska Republicans vote to censure McConnell

Gunny
10-25-2022, 07:27 PM
More BS from McConnell. Murkowski is a pain in the ass and should just switch parties and be honest about it. In the meantime, Mr Pissing Contest with Trump has to do the same divisive shit he's accusing Trump of.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3702813-alaska-republicans-vote-to-censure-mcconnell/

Black Diamond
10-25-2022, 08:58 PM
Murkowski is going to rank the dem over Sarah Palin.

NightTrain
10-25-2022, 09:49 PM
Don't worry about Murkowski; she's finished. Shar and I just voted early today for Kelly.

I'm pretty pissed at McConnell for throwing millions trying to prop up Murky, when the only real challenger was Kelly. That money should have been spent in a real race to defeat a lib in another State.

And this Ranked Choice bullshit will be eliminated asap. It was really a stupid idea.

Gunny
10-26-2022, 10:30 AM
Don't worry about Murkowski; she's finished. Shar and I just voted early today for Kelly.

I'm pretty pissed at McConnell for throwing millions trying to prop up Murky, when the only real challenger was Kelly. That money should have been spent in a real race to defeat a lib in another State.

And this Ranked Choice bullshit will be eliminated asap. It was really a stupid idea.Hope you're right.