PDA

View Full Version : Putin should be removed, and put down like a dog

jimnyc
10-28-2022, 01:21 PM
Easier said than done, but this guy is a menace to the world and to his own people.

Ukraine, murders enemies and political foes, imprisons any dissenters... and responsible for war crimes galore. Simply, he's a piece of crap, and deserves less than a dog. Perhaps imprison him in a large cell filled with cameras. Make a reality show about it. Torture him and heal him over and over. Let the viewers like me decide. :)

fj1200
10-28-2022, 01:26 PM
I like how you ended it with a smile.

jimnyc
10-28-2022, 01:33 PM
I like how you ended it with a smile.

It was the thought of watching my newly executively produced reality flick. Admit it, would be the most watched in television history! Maybe even take watcher requests, only the evil ones.

Gunny
10-28-2022, 05:11 PM
Easier said than done, but this guy is a menace to the world and to his own people.

Ukraine, murders enemies and political foes, imprisons any dissenters... and responsible for war crimes galore. Simply, he's a piece of crap, and deserves less than a dog. Perhaps imprison him in a large cell filled with cameras. Make a reality show about it. Torture him and heal him over and over. Let the viewers like me decide. :)I'm surprised anybody expected/expects less from a former Stasi officer. Life was good in East Germany for commie party members. They could kill and torture whoever they wanted, no questions asked.

That piece of trash from Chechnya needs to fill a hole right next to him.