PDA

View Full Version : Lake sticks it to Cheney

SassyLady
10-28-2022, 11:16 PM
I like Kari Lake more each day.

Kari Lake’s letter to Liz Cheney thanking her for ad supporting Dem opponent is *chef’s kiss*

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/10/28/kari-lakes-letter-to-liz-cheney-thanking-her-for-ad-supporting-dem-opponent-is-chefs-kiss/

Gunny
10-29-2022, 09:27 AM
I like Kari Lake more each day.

Kari Lake’s letter to Liz Cheney thanking her for ad supporting Dem opponent is *chef’s kiss*

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/10/28/kari-lakes-letter-to-liz-cheney-thanking-her-for-ad-supporting-dem-opponent-is-chefs-kiss/

That ought to sting :laugh:

What keeps amazing me about Cheney: She has the World's biggest hate-on for Donald Trump while acting EXACTLY like him. Some kind of Freudian self-loathing at play here?

BoogyMan
10-29-2022, 10:05 AM
Cheney is a sock-puppet for her daddy. She is not bright and it shows when she opens her mouth in a non-scripted event.

That ought to sting :laugh:

What keeps amazing me about Cheney: She has the World's biggest hate-on for Donald Trump while acting EXACTLY like him. Some kind of Freudian self-loathing at play here?

Gunny
10-29-2022, 10:14 AM
Cheney is a sock-puppet for her daddy. She is not bright and it shows when she opens her mouth in a non-scripted event.I beleive the word you are looking for is "dullard". There's just nothing there :laugh:

BoogyMan
10-29-2022, 05:46 PM
I was being nice. :)

I beleive the word you are looking for is "dullard". There's just nothing there :laugh:

Gunny
10-30-2022, 01:59 PM
I was being nice. :)You had it right the first time. Between Dick and Liz there is less than a half a personality. That doesn't concern me as much as Dick's approach is outdated, and Liz didn't get the memo. This isn't 2001. The go along to get along Republican party in control of the WH and Congress at that time were a failure as far as I was/am concerned.

These Republican'ts that prioritize the mythical bipartisanship above party and its platform don't cut it with me. I'm all for diplomacy, negotiation and both sides compromising (to a point) to get things done. I'm not for only one side playing; which, is how it's been since the 90s.

In her case, and I've said it before, she is dead set on crucifying Trump by exhibiting the exact same behavior she is trying to crucify him for. Confusing one's personal hunches with facts isn't working out for anyone. Certainly not the taxpayers footing the bills for going on 6 years of witch hunts.