PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Hostin compares Republican women to cockroaches voting for insecticide

Gunny
11-03-2022, 04:30 PM
Who says Halloween's over? The children are out and obviously had too much sugar. What a loser.

Just a thought: was it me and I was trying to change people's minds/sway the undecided, I don't think I'd consider possibly insulting them as a way to go:rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sunny-hostin-compares-republican-women-cockroaches-voting-insecticide-outraging-view-co-host

Black Diamond
11-03-2022, 04:32 PM
Who says Halloween's over? The children are out and obviously had too much sugar. What a loser.

Just a thought: was it me and I was trying to change people's minds/sway the undecided, I don't think I'd consider possibly insulting them as a way to go:rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sunny-hostin-compares-republican-women-cockroaches-voting-insecticide-outraging-view-co-host

Who?

Gunny
11-03-2022, 04:41 PM
Who?Honestly, I wouldn't recognize the name had it not been in the article :)

The enemy has to represent a credible threat before being worthy of watching. In this case, dumbasses encouraging other dumbasses to be bigger dumbasses doesn't represent a credible threat to anything but one's sanity if watched.

Black Diamond
11-03-2022, 04:42 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't recognize the name had it not been in the article :)

The enemy has to represent a credible threat before being worthy of watching. In this case, dumbasses encouraging other dumbasses to be bigger dumbasses doesn't represent a credible threat to anything but one's sanity if watched.

Is McLames daughter still on there?

Gunny
11-03-2022, 05:48 PM
Is McLames daughter still on there?I have no idea. I think at some point in time, long ago, I actually tried to watch it once and that lasted less time than it took to get to a commercial break.

Nothing comes from that show except division, hatred, racism. I can't think of any one time anyone has ever pointed out anything good coming from it. If ever there was an argument FOR censorship ...