PDA

View Full Version : David Icke Banned From Europe?

revelarts
11-05-2022, 06:00 PM
Ok what the heck?
so David icke is like the Alex Jones of U.K/Europe.
They seem to align on a lot of stuff But Icke seems to puts a "Lizard people" spin on some of the same info.
Crazy. (don't ask me i don't Know)

But what the Heck?
Ban him from Europe and Put a billion dollar fine on Jones?

Yes, That's going to make people who listen to them trust the gov'ts like they should... sure mm hmmm.:rolleyes:

Sheesh the the actual heck?
BTW anyone else know who else in the US has been personally fine a billion dollar?
or who else has been banned from Europe?
Not even deposed murderous dictators and known pedophile (coughepstiencough) got this kind of treatment.
It's like a medieval story. Thou art banished from the realm.
"banned from Europe" I've never even heard of such a thing.

Free speech is on the ropes taking a serious beating the past few years folks

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fgxa48mVsAE_xxo?format=jpg&name=small

Gunny
11-05-2022, 06:26 PM
Lizard People :laugh:

Are they like the ones from that 80 TV show "V"?

Used to be nutcases that were a threat to public order were locked up.

Black Diamond
11-05-2022, 06:31 PM
Hey I think ickes idea makes for good science fiction. :laugh:

Gunny
11-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Hey I think ickes idea makes for good science fiction. :laugh:I have to wonder what kind of a COUNTRY considers an assclown that believes in lizard people a threat? The government is that scared and the people are that stupid?

I expect shit like this from California :laugh:

Black Diamond
11-05-2022, 07:19 PM
I have to wonder what kind of a COUNTRY considers an assclown that believes in lizard people a threat? The government is that scared and the people are that stupid?

I expect shit like this from California :laugh:
Cancel culture in the extreme.

jimnyc
11-05-2022, 07:32 PM
They don't like the guy and/or his conspiracies? So that makes him a threat how? Maybe a threat to his own warped mind... but otherwise get him help maybe? Is he or did he break laws?

His listed conspiracies, from Wiki anyway:

7 Conspiracy theories

7.1 Infinite dimensions
7.2 Reptoid humanoids
7.3 Brotherhood aims and institutions
7.4 Problem–reaction–solution
7.5 Saturn–Moon Matrix
7.6 5G and COVID-19

Saw shit like that from folks like that here. How does that ban you from Europe? Definitely an Alex Jones disciple, a candidate for Bellevue Hospital, shrinks seeing $$$..... but ban like that? Damn, that's rough!

Gunny
11-06-2022, 11:51 AM
They don't like the guy and/or his conspiracies? So that makes him a threat how? Maybe a threat to his own warped mind... but otherwise get him help maybe? Is he or did he break laws?

7 Conspiracy theories

7.1 Infinite dimensions
7.2 Reptoid humanoids
7.5 Saturn–Moon Matrix
7.6 5G and COVID-19

Saw shit like that from folks like that here. How does that ban you from Europe? Definitely an Alex Jones disciple, a candidate for Bellevue Hospital, shrinks seeing $$$..... but ban like that? Damn, that's rough!Incredulous is what it is. I really can't wrap my mind around any of it. Him, nor Netherlands reaction to him :cuckoo:

We have worse people than this idiot holding public office :rolleyes:

jimnyc
11-06-2022, 11:58 AM
Incredulous is what it is. I really can't wrap my mind around any of it. Him, nor Netherlands reaction to him :cuckoo:

We have worse people than this idiot holding public office :rolleyes:

True that! He can speak properly, even if nuts, and that puts him head and shoulders already ahead of our dear leader.

Black Diamond
11-06-2022, 01:15 PM

7 Conspiracy theories

7.1 Infinite dimensions
7.2 Reptoid humanoids
7.5 Saturn–Moon Matrix
7.6 5G and COVID-19

Saw shit like that from folks like that here. How does that ban you from Europe? Definitely an Alex Jones disciple, a candidate for Bellevue Hospital, shrinks seeing $$$..... but ban like that? Damn, that's rough!
People actually believe his "teachings".the powerful and elite are more evolved than you and I. Again. It's awesome science fiction imo. But what makes people believe it??

Black Diamond
11-06-2022, 01:21 PM

7 Conspiracy theories

7.1 Infinite dimensions
7.2 Reptoid humanoids
7.5 Saturn–Moon Matrix
7.6 5G and COVID-19

I guess they are afraid of everyone believing it.

jimnyc
11-06-2022, 01:39 PM
People actually believe his "teachings".the powerful and elite are more evolved than you and I. Again. It's awesome science fiction imo. But what makes people believe it??

Stupidity?

Gunny
11-06-2022, 02:55 PM
I guess they are afraid of everyone believing it.Again, incredulous. Flabbergasting? Not sure what to say about a legitimate World/National government that is afraid of lizard people?

The only logical explanation I can come up with is that the lizard people who inhabit the Government of the Netherlands are afraid it's true :)

Black Diamond
11-06-2022, 03:47 PM
A threat to public order. ROFLMAO. I hadn't seen the headline until now.

revelarts
11-06-2022, 06:01 PM
thing is, they want us to just laugh at this guy.
not think about the legal precedent.
Just laugh at the general absurdity of the guy and gov't.
But the next people they Exile will be some like you. with your "crazy" ideas being a threat to "public order".
Or Fine you1 billion dollars for hurting people's feelings.
But then, the blue haired "men" in dresses, illegal aliens and the "officials" will laugh it up.

fj1200
11-07-2022, 01:22 PM

It would be helpful to your cause to correctly identify the legal processes involved. Just sayin'.

Gunny
11-07-2022, 06:02 PM
thing is, they want us to just laugh at this guy.
not think about the legal precedent.
Just laugh at the general absurdity of the guy and gov't.
But the next people they Exile will be some like you. with your "crazy" ideas being a threat to "public order".
But then, the blue haired "men" in dresses, illegal aliens and the "officials" will laugh it up.I got a long way to go to get to lizard people.

While I find the whole situation ridiculous, in case you haven't read my previous posts in this thread, and you do have a valid point, I think you're clanging the alarm bell a bit too hard given the circumstances.

I don't live in Netherlands. Most countries outside the US have laws you'd have a hissy fit about. Thanks for making my point all those times that this isn't the worst place and generally we're the good guys.

Russ
11-07-2022, 08:08 PM
These conspiracy theories remind me of "Democracy Itself is on the Ballot This Election". Just saying.

Black Diamond
11-07-2022, 08:10 PM
These conspiracy theories remind me of "Democracy Itself is on the Ballot This Election". Just saying.

So if red wins we rule with an iron fist? No abortions, no gay marriage, no more CRT, etc? This is promise from the Dems I can get behind

Gunny
11-07-2022, 08:35 PM
These conspiracy theories remind me of "Democracy Itself is on the Ballot This Election". Just saying.I have never figured out how the right can remain silent while the left/MSM declares any and all things right "conspiracy theories". Nobody with a media voice calls bullshit.

In the meantime, the left sells nothing BUT junk science and conspiracy theories. The sky is falling. Wait, that's the temperature is rising and it's the right's fault :rolleyes: