PDA

View Full Version : Remember When?

Gunny
11-06-2022, 12:39 PM
You could pull out the stem on your watch, give it a good half twist with your thumb and forefinger, and JUST LIKE THAT Daylight Standard/Savings Time was handled?

I have to go find on the internet how to change the time on this electronic gizmo on my wrist. Wonder how long I'll procrastinate :laugh:

Technology may be grand for some, but when you're complicating boiling water I can do without it.

Kathianne
11-06-2022, 12:49 PM
You could pull out the stem on your watch, give it a good half twist with your thumb and forefinger, and JUST LIKE THAT Daylight Standard/Savings Time was handled?

I have to go find on the internet how to change the time on this electronic gizmo on my wrist. Wonder how long I'll procrastinate :laugh:

Technology may be grand for some, but when you're complicating boiling water I can do without it.
Ummm, when you do figure out how, check the MARK for DST adjustment. :)

SassyLady
11-06-2022, 12:53 PM

We don't deal with that in Arizona. :coffee:

Gunny
11-06-2022, 12:57 PM
Ummm, when you do figure out how, check the MARK for DST adjustment. :)

Do what? :crying11:

Gunny
11-06-2022, 01:00 PM
We don't deal with that in Arizona. :coffee:Apparently Congress doesn't deal with it either. How many years have they been threatening to do away with it?

There are no tax dollars to squander involved in it :rolleyes:

fj1200
11-07-2022, 12:50 PM
Apparently Congress doesn't deal with it either. How many years have they been threatening to do away with it?

There are no tax dollars to squander involved in it :rolleyes:

The Senate passed a bill authorizing it. Waiting on the rest...