PDA

View Full Version : This Made Me LOL!

Kathianne
11-10-2022, 03:13 AM
He used to write 'Best of the Web,' but got promoted to editor. This though, funny:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-wins-11668020440?st=33nwxf0j0bt4ray&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

Basically, Dems lost last night when Biden won. He is now ready and able to run again. He 'saved' them from the Red Wave. There were good plans for getting him out or at least unable to run in 2024.

If Mr. Biden somehow ends up on a debate stage 23 months from now with Ron DeSantis or Glenn Youngkin or Tim Scott or Kim Reynolds or Doug Ducey or Greg Abbott, the president could lose 40 states.

Here in 2022, if Republicans can secure at least House control once the inexcusable wait for voting results comes to an end, they will be able to end the leftist legislative agenda. Then they can look forward to greater success in 2024.

Good idea?

Speaking of the DeSantis landslide, it seems the political divorce between Florida voters and the Democratic Party was about as nasty as this column expected.

Given his resounding victory, the Florida governor seems to have good reason to run for president. Marc Thiessen of the American Enterprise Institute is thinking that Mr. DeSantis should promise to tamp down today’s partisan warfare by offering pardons to both the Trump and Biden families.

Gunny
11-10-2022, 12:44 PM
He used to write 'Best of the Web,' but got promoted to editor. This though, funny:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-wins-11668020440?st=33nwxf0j0bt4ray&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

Basically, Dems lost last night when Biden won. He is now ready and able to run again. He 'saved' them from the Red Wave. There were good plans for getting him out or at least unable to run in 2024.

Good idea?I'll vote for DeSantis barring unforeseen, REAL disaster. The real question I have is:

We have seen how it goes when conservatives/indies don't support Trump and/or his picks. It remains to be seen how it will go the other way around. I think DeSantis could beat Trump in a primary. Hell, even the MSM will back him at least that long.

Question is, what will Trump and his loyal faithful do THEN? The Trump has acted since the 2020 election, wouldn't surprise me a bit if he held them back from the polls just because he didn't win.

Can the right overcome the loss of Trump-turned-enemy and still win the 2024 election?

Kathianne
11-10-2022, 01:00 PM
I'll vote for DeSantis barring unforeseen, REAL disaster. The real question I have is:

We have seen how it goes when conservatives/indies don't support Trump and/or his picks. It remains to be seen how it will go the other way around. I think DeSantis could beat Trump in a primary. Hell, even the MSM will back him at least that long.

Question is, what will Trump and his loyal faithful do THEN? The Trump has acted since the 2020 election, wouldn't surprise me a bit if he held them back from the polls just because he didn't win.

Can the right overcome the loss of Trump-turned-enemy and still win the 2024 election?

I think it's a given that his core, which has shrunk, will always do his bidding. What their true percentage is by 2024?