PDA

View Full Version : Hate speech surged on Twitter during first week under Musk’s ownership: report

Gunny
11-12-2022, 01:14 PM
I'm calling BS. It's okay to blame any and everything wrong on whites in the national media. It's okay for blacks to discriminate against latinos, Pacific-islanders, Asians, Jews and anything else. Broadcast pundits do it daily.

Without the US Federal government/politicians and the media, racism wouldn't be an issue except for the losers who need any excuse for being losers. Wonderful that this country allows the losers to control the narrative:rolleyes:

But even losers are allowed to run their sucks and prove they are what they are.

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/3732241-hate-speech-surged-on-twitter-during-first-week-under-musks-ownership-report/

BoogyMan
11-12-2022, 08:56 PM
This is complete hogwash. This is the media pushing the Biden narrative around the Twitter acquisition. There was some stupidity, but the hate-speech claim is idiotic.

Black Diamond
11-12-2022, 09:04 PM
Depending on how "hate speech" is defined, It may be a good place to hangout. :laugh:

Gunny
11-13-2022, 11:26 AM
This is complete hogwash. This is the media pushing the Biden narrative around the Twitter acquisition. There was some stupidity, but the hate-speech claim is idiotic.

Depending on how "hate speech" is defined, It may be a good place to hangout. :laugh:

Agreed. It all comes down to the definition of "is". When it comes to racists, dems, idiots -- you name it -- I'm all for their freedom of speech. Idiots identifying themselves saves me the trouble.

IMO, this smacks of nothing more than the media fanning the flames by asking the question to ensure it points Ice Cream in the desired direction. The Bloomberg reporter asking the question works for a Dem super-donor, billionaire rival of Musk.

Considering the Administration's willingness to label anything not supporting it a threat to democracy and turning a weaponized Fed government against them, the math here is not hard to figure.

If "hate speech" is defined by calling Biden, the Dems/left, a politically-biased MSM, and his politicized, weaponized Fed government, I'm all in. It is they who are the enemy of the people and a dictionary definition of pushing hate at every turn.

I honestly don't get people who define capability/ability by skin color. That's just stupid. But racial division has served the people in power well.