PDA

View Full Version : Clearly Defined Goals And Objectives

Kathianne
11-14-2022, 09:58 AM
That seems to be the story of DeSantis so far in FL. Hmmm, not just a vision, but a plan and follow through:

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/11/14/florida-pro-parent-school-board-candidates-ride-the-wave-to-victory-n510685

There may not have been much of a red wave last week across the country as a whole, but there certainly was one in Florida. And it washed ashore in more places than just the gubernatorial and Senate races. While not receiving as much media attention as the big-ticket races, Governor Ron DeSantis took time out from drubbing Charlie Crist into the dust to endorse dozens of conservative school board candidates at the local level. Starting in August and continuing last week, 25 of the 30 school board candidates endorsed by the governor won their respective races and will be steering a path intended to ensure parental rights and keep parents involved in their children’s education....

fj1200
11-14-2022, 11:31 AM
^Beats populist rhetoric in the long term.

Anywho. I think GA is pretty similar. Republicans not named Walker did pretty well.

Gunny
11-14-2022, 08:02 PM
That seems to be the story of DeSantis so far in FL. Hmmm, not just a vision, but a plan and follow through:

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/11/14/florida-pro-parent-school-board-candidates-ride-the-wave-to-victory-n510685He's one of those officers the tax dollars weren't wasted on training. I recognize a lot of military in his approach.

I liked good officers. I didn't have to work as hard :)

Gunny
11-14-2022, 08:03 PM
^Beats populist rhetoric in the long term.

Anywho. I think GA is pretty similar. Republicans not named Walker did pretty well.That's too bad. I like Hershel. And that idiot he's running against is a corrupt slum lord like O'Rourke.

Black Diamond
11-14-2022, 08:41 PM
That's too bad. I like Hershel. And that idiot he's running against is a corrupt slum lord like O'Rourke.

Me too but running as a republican, be he conservative or populist, paying for someone's abortion and the way he reportedly was to his kids.... Maybe that's a tough hurdle.