PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Tyr?

jimnyc
11-17-2022, 02:19 PM
Looks like he's been gone for over a month or so. Normally he's at least here posting his poetry, doesn't seem like him. Anyone know what's up or heard from him? Hopefully he'll check in!

icansayit
11-19-2022, 05:26 PM
Last I heard from Tyr (Robert). He said he would be taking a break due to his wife having some very serious medical problems he preferred to keep private.
Life is strenuous for his entire family as I can determine. So, I do expect he may return when some of the problems are resolved.
He may also have ventured elsewhere. Somewhere his poetry would be more in line with others like him. Just a guess. Hope that helps.

SassyLady
11-19-2022, 05:37 PM
Last I heard from Tyr (Robert). He said he would be taking a break due to his wife having some very serious medical problems he preferred to keep private.
Life is strenuous for his entire family as I can determine. So, I do expect he may return when some of the problems are resolved.
He may also have ventured elsewhere. Somewhere his poetry would be more in line with others like him. Just a guess. Hope that helps.
His wife died. He's been here since then. Perhaps he just got tired of being attacked.

Kathianne
11-19-2022, 06:36 PM
His wife died. He's been here since then. Perhaps he just got tired of being attacked.

Pretty sure everyone knew he was going through very hard times. Hadn't seen anyone attacking him. Not agreeing or responding isn't attacking.

He's been in my prayers for a long time.

SassyLady
11-19-2022, 08:46 PM
Pretty sure everyone knew he was going through very hard times. Hadn't seen anyone attacking him. Not agreeing or responding isn't attacking.

I guess it's more about what he felt than what we saw.

jimnyc
11-23-2022, 10:20 AM

He would never back down and never allow someone to push him away!

I just know he's had a rough go of things and is taking care of his son on top of all of his grief. I sure hope he's ok during these holiday times and will report back to us soon.

jimnyc
12-18-2022, 03:44 PM
Coincidentally Tyr stopped posting poetry on the poetry site he posted at almost daily on the same date as his last post here. I hope he's just decided to take things easy for awhile and take a break from the online life. Worried about him though as I know he's been through an awful lot as of recent.