PDA

View Full Version : House Republicans Announce Investigation of Joe Biden and Biden Crime Family

jimnyc
11-17-2022, 02:35 PM
About damned time. But we all know that even if an investigation finds crap, they will pass it off to the DOJ and it will go nowhere.

In reality, Hunter definitely should be in prison, and I have extremely little doubt that Joe himself was profiting from all kinds of ventures while in office.

---

“This Is An Investigation of Joe Biden” – BREAKING: House Republicans Announce Investigation of Joe Biden and Biden Crime Family

Here we go…

House Republicans announced on Thursday that they will investigate serial liar and crook Joe Biden.

Rep. Jame Comer (Oversight Committee Ranking Member): We’re releasing a report today that details what we’ve uncovered. We’re also sending letters to Biden Administration officials and Biden family associates renewing our request for voluntary production of documents relevant to this investigation. This is an investigation of Joe Biden. And why he lied to the American people about knowledge and participation in his family’s international business schemes.

House Republicans have been investigating the Biden Crime Family since at least as far back as 2020.

Republicans took control of the US House in the midterm elections.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/investigation-joe-biden-breaking-house-republicans-announce-investigation-joe-biden-biden-crime-family-video/

A great 6 minute piece from Jim Jordan at link...

Jim Jordan Says House Republicans Will Expose Biden’s Corrupt DOJ/FBI’s Involvement in Covering Up Hunter Biden’s Laptop From Hell

Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH) on Thursday delivered remarks as Republicans announced an investigation into Joe Biden’s international money laundering operation.

House Oversight Republicans on Thursday launched an investigation into Joe Biden and the Biden crime family.

House Oversight Chairman Rep. Comer announced the investigation into Joe Biden’s overseas dealings with China and other countries.

“This is an investigation of Joe Biden. And why he lied to the American people about knowledge and participation in his family’s international business schemes,” Rep. Comer said.

“We will pursue all avenues — avenues that have long been ignored,” he said.

Congressman Jim Jordan slammed the Democrat-media complex for lying about Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Rep. Jordan said incoming House Republicans will hold Biden’s corrupt Justice Department accountable.

https://i.imgur.com/IuJ9yI4.png

Video and rest at - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/jim-jordan-says-house-republicans-will-expose-bidens-corrupt-doj-fbis-involvement-covering-hunter-bidens-laptop-video/

fj1200
11-17-2022, 03:12 PM
Good Lord why? The FBI is already investigating. And all the people who didn't vote for trump people are not having their minds changed by this.

SassyLady
11-17-2022, 03:17 PM
Even if the scummy Biden family are not prosecuted at least one more conspiracy theory is outed as true.

Gunny
11-17-2022, 06:49 PM
I want to see Biden investigated for not enforcing US Federal law at the Border. The wannabe-CinC's handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Mayorkas' and Fauci's heads on platters.

Screw that laptop. It'll go the same place Hitlery's server did.

Russ
11-17-2022, 07:17 PM
We lived through 2 years of pointless and drawn out Trump investigations motivated by nothing other that politics. This is almost the same thing except by the other party, so Dems have no room to complain. Perhaps the motivation on the part of Republicans is mostly to disincentivize the Dems from any more future kangaroo court shenanigans.

It's not quite the same thing, though, because there is ample evidence that Biden has taken millions from the Chinese.

Gunny
11-17-2022, 08:15 PM
We lived through 2 years of pointless and drawn out Trump investigations motivated by nothing other that politics. This is almost the same thing except by the other party, so Dems have no room to complain. Perhaps the motivation on the part of Republicans is mostly to disincentivize the Dems from any more future kangaroo court shenanigans.

It's not quite the same thing, though, because there is ample evidence that Biden has taken millions from the Chinese.

Are you kidding? This is TOTALLY different than the Dems 6 (not 2) years of witchhunting Trump. Dems and the MSM will be shouting political revenge and nothing more from the highest rooftops.

I also DO want to see the Republicans conduct a responsible, TRANSPARENT investigation of Jan 6th instead of just dissolving it which will result in the "conspiracy to cover up" wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I suspect we'll see same ol' same ol' :rolleyes:

SassyLady
11-17-2022, 08:35 PM
This investigation needs to happen. However, no matter how much evidence is presented the senate will not vote to impeach just like they did for Trump.

fj1200
11-18-2022, 08:44 AM
Sad that we don't look to past elections to see how the voters might react.

SassyLady
11-18-2022, 10:50 AM
Sad that we don't look to past elections to see how the voters might react.
True ... Democrats always show their utter contempt for the truth or what voters want and then when there's just a hint the Republicans want to follow suit they're always accused of revenge. Sad state of affairs always being one or two steps behind in the political arena.

Gunny
11-18-2022, 11:32 AM
True ... Democrats always show their utter contempt for the truth or what voters want and then when there's just a hint the Republicans want to follow suit they're always accused of revenge. Sad state of affairs always being one or two steps behind in the political arena.The Dems/media stay ahead of the game because they are always playing "if the right wins, this will happen". Their voters are prepped before anything happens.

Read a CNN article this AM on my phone in which the WH did exactly as I stated and called it politically-motivated nonsense, or words to that effect. Their hardcore constituents are pre-tuned out.

To be fair, I have to admit that if I read "(Insert dem politician/MSM drone here) said ....". I'm pre-tuned out the stupid that's sure to follow. Especially if it's "Biden says ....". I KNOW something incoherent will follow.

fj1200
11-18-2022, 01:54 PM
True ... Democrats always show their utter contempt for the truth or what voters want and then when there's just a hint the Republicans want to follow suit they're always accused of revenge. Sad state of affairs always being one or two steps behind in the political arena.

Yeah, they suck. I'd rather not lose elections.

Gunny
11-18-2022, 07:21 PM
IMO, whether or not it "needs" to happen isn't the issue. Once again though, the Republican't's have to shoot themselves in the foot by making this some priority announcement.

How about announcing a plan to push something forward that is in the best interest of the people and the Nation that addresses real concerns NOW? I would rather see that and the Dems in the Senate shoot it down than "we're going to get Joe by getting Hunter". Yeah, yeah, whatever :rolleyes: Just like they got Obama, Hitlery and/or Nancy or have done anything about the ethics of those moron Squad fools.:rolleyes:

Try playing the damned game for once without coming off looking like partisan hitmen :rolleyes: