PDA

View Full Version : Investigations Necessary Though Announcements Aren't

Kathianne
11-18-2022, 01:32 PM
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/11/18/famed-artist-hunter-bidens-latest-sets-off-furor-n511896

Saw this announcement 'live.' Lots of excitement and without a doubt, lots of hope that payback would be a bitch. Republicans in general and Trump a prime victim, have had this forever. I get that.

I also get that it will be seen by all that were concerned about divisiveness and Trump led revenge as vindicated with their choices.

IMO, all GOP announcements should be focused on the winning messages of 'no forced masks, inoculations, etc.;' focus on economy/inflation, crime, fentanyl, borders. . .

Go ahead with investigations, just shut up until they have proof. Work most diligently on issues that managed to gain win in House. Build on the wins for 2024.

fj1200
11-18-2022, 02:08 PM
^What you investigate and how you investigate makes the world of difference come ballot box time.

Gunny
11-18-2022, 08:03 PM
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/11/18/famed-artist-hunter-bidens-latest-sets-off-furor-n511896

Saw this announcement 'live.' Lots of excitement and without a doubt, lots of hope that payback would be a bitch. Republicans in general and Trump a prime victim, have had this forever. I get that.

I also get that it will be seen by all that were concerned about divisiveness and Trump led revenge as vindicated with their choices.

IMO, all GOP announcements should be focused on the winning messages of 'no forced masks, inoculations, etc.;' focus on economy/inflation, crime, fentanyl, borders. . .

Go ahead with investigations, just shut up until they have proof. Work most diligently on issues that managed to gain win in House. Build on the wins for 2024.

Just posted pretty-much the same thing in another thread :)

Completely agree. Get off the "Get Biden through Hunter" crap and try working on something people want to hear that doesn't sound like political revenge. As I stated, I would prefer they try and push something to the Senate that is good for the people and helps and let the Dems shoot it down.

The Border. Go after the Wuhan lab/Fauci/COVID tie in. I'd say the majority outside politics cares about that, regardless D or R because it screwed us ALL.

You'd think politicians who make a living at this crap would be better at it :rolleyes: