PDA

View Full Version : Biden, world leaders sign declaration to adopt vaccine passports for international tr

Gunny
11-21-2022, 12:01 PM
fj1200 : You asked (in a different thread). THIS is when these global institutions are a threat to everyone's freedom. Dimwit Joe just signed us on to some global bullshit he was a failure at trying to enforce here in the US.

So as long as you don't want to go anywhere :rolleyes:

President Joe Biden signed a G20 Bali Leaders’ Declaration (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/11/16/g20-bali-leaders-declaration/) agreeing to adopt vaccine passports to “facilitate” all international travel.
Paragraph 23 of the declaration pertains to “facilitating seamless international travel” by pledging to commit to international dialogue and collaboration to establish a “trusted global digital health networks that should capitalize and build on the success of the existing standard and digital COVID-19 certificates.”
The White House states it supports “the WHO mRNA Vaccine Technology Transfer hub” as well as other tracing programs used throughout the world designed to share technology, joint research and joint production of vaccines, “including enhanced cooperation among developing countries.” It also acknowledges “the importance of shared technical standards and verification methods, under the framework of the IHR (2005), to facilitate seamless international travel, interoperability, and recognizing digital solutions and non-digital solutions, including proof of vaccinations.”

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/biden-world-leaders-sign-declaration-to-adopt-vaccine-passports-for-international-travel/article_3b40bcb6-699a-11ed-bce9-67c82639f0e1.html

Gunny
11-21-2022, 12:09 PM
More Biden signing us up to globalist agenda. As I said, when our leaders sign away our sovereignty to this bullshit, that's when these organizations become dangerous.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/texas/texas-group-sues-biden-administration-over-climate-agenda/article_15c43160-678e-11ed-b049-5be1ad3aebb6.html

SassyLady
11-21-2022, 12:27 PM
Are you talking about the WEF globalist organization? I was under the impression that it was a benign organization and if one thought they have sinister ideas you would be considered a conspiracy nut.

They've always been moving toward a one world order ... just more blatant about it now.

fj1200
11-21-2022, 01:57 PM
@fj1200 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=728) : You asked (in a different thread). THIS is when these global institutions are a threat to everyone's freedom. Dimwit Joe just signed us on to some global bullshit he was a failure at trying to enforce here in the US.

So as long as you don't want to go anywhere :rolleyes:

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/biden-world-leaders-sign-declaration-to-adopt-vaccine-passports-for-international-travel/article_3b40bcb6-699a-11ed-bce9-67c82639f0e1.html

This is not at the top of my list of things to worry about.

SassyLady
11-21-2022, 06:22 PM
I guess if you're vaccinated you probably don't worry about it.

Gunny
11-21-2022, 08:28 PM
Are you talking about the WEF globalist organization? I was under the impression that it was a benign organization and if one thought they have sinister ideas you would be considered a conspiracy nut.

They've always been moving toward a one world order ... just more blatant about it now.I'm referring to the Paris Climate Agreement, and the signing on with the G20 for some global vaccine passport.

Gunny
11-21-2022, 08:36 PM
This is not at the top of my list of things to worry about.You have asked the question. I provided two, real, specific answers to the question. Whether or not it is on your list is irrelevant.

You have pshawed away any argument about "globalism" while I have always maintained it depends on if it's real, and how it affects us. Joke Biden's climate agenda is definitely affecting us.

As far as the "vaccine passport" goes, it doesn't affect me, so I could say the same practically. It's about the same as NRA members who own long guns shrugging off the left attacking handguns. Doesn't affect me:rolleyes:

It isn't what it is specifically. It is that it is.

fj1200
11-22-2022, 07:57 AM
I guess if you're vaccinated you probably don't worry about it.

You have asked the question. I provided two, real, specific answers to the question. Whether or not it is on your list is irrelevant.

You have pshawed away any argument about "globalism" while I have always maintained it depends on if it's real, and how it affects us. Joke Biden's climate agenda is definitely affecting us.

As far as the "vaccine passport" goes, it doesn't affect me, so I could say the same practically. It's about the same as NRA members who own long guns shrugging off the left attacking handguns. Doesn't affect me:rolleyes:

It isn't what it is specifically. It is that it is.

As I've said before it's not that I'm in favor of "globalism" or whatever they want to accomplish it's that I rate their chances of progressing their agenda as very low; vaccine passports especially. The climate agenda is not something that's been dictated to us, rather it's something that we, Joke currently, do to ourselves.

But you're correct, I do pshaw some arguments about globalism but mostly those arguments that are just off the deep end.

Gunny
11-22-2022, 11:46 AM
As I've said before it's not that I'm in favor of "globalism" or whatever they want to accomplish it's that I rate their chances of progressing their agenda as very low; vaccine passports especially. The climate agenda is not something that's been dictated to us, rather it's something that we, Joke currently, do to ourselves.

But you're correct, I do pshaw some arguments about globalism but mostly those arguments that are just off the deep end.I am not doing "off the deep end". I choose/chose actual, real events.

Biden's handlers are systematically destroying each and every part of our society/country/infrastructure that set us apart and make the US the "place to be". On one hand they want to "give it all away" based on some alleged guilt try foisted upon us by crybabies. On the other hand, they will be the first to squeal when they suddenly realize Americans are exceptional only because the people made it that way.

Surrendering sovereignty to an authority higher than the US government is going to bite us in the ass. If it only bit the pantywaists that give it away, I wouldn't be concerned.

Biden's doing an end-around to shove a policy down our throats through "higher authority" because he couldn't get it done here at home. Sure, it won't affect vaccinated people. It won't affect those that never leave home. There'll be no leaving the US without one.

It's real easy to relinquish power and control. Usually takes a war to get it back.

On the personal side, I don't recognize international/global authority so Biden and his stringpullers can go f- themselves. I'm just making the point that when politicians give away our freedom in writing, it's real, not some conspiracy theory. I differentiate between the two.

Kathianne
11-22-2022, 11:55 AM
I am not doing "off the deep end". I choose/chose actual, real events.

Biden's handlers are systematically destroying each and every part of our society/country/infrastructure that set us apart and make the US the "place to be". On one hand they want to "give it all away" based on some alleged guilt try foisted upon us by crybabies. On the other hand, they will be the first to squeal when they suddenly realize Americans are exceptional only because the people made it that way.

Surrendering sovereignty to an authority higher than the US government is going to bite us in the ass. If it only bit the pantywaists that give it away, I wouldn't be concerned.

Biden's doing an end-around to shove a policy down our throats through "higher authority" because he couldn't get it done here at home. Sure, it won't affect vaccinated people. It won't affect those that never leave home. There'll be no leaving the US without one.

It's real easy to relinquish power and control. Usually takes a war to get it back.

On the personal side, I don't recognize international/global authority so Biden and his stringpullers can go f- themselves. I'm just making the point that when politicians give away our freedom in writing, it's real, not some conspiracy theory. I differentiate between the two.

Related, but even more serious for the majority that don't travel outside of US, the 'COP 27' : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_United_Nations_Climate_Change_Conference#:~:t ext=The%202022%20United%20Nations%20Climate,in%20S harm%20El%20Sheikh%2C%20Egypt.

Biden set us up for 'reparations' without an end. Remember Germany and reparations for WWI? How'd that work out?

Gunny
11-22-2022, 12:08 PM
Related, but even more serious for the majority that don't travel outside of US, the 'COP 27' : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_United_Nations_Climate_Change_Conference#:~:t ext=The%202022%20United%20Nations%20Climate,in%20S harm%20El%20Sheikh%2C%20Egypt.

Biden set us up for 'reparations' without an end. Remember Germany and reparations for WWI? How'd that work out?I have to be honest and say I was completely okay with Trump pulling us out of crap like this, albeit temporarily.

There's a problem when the very people "entrusted" to protect our sovereignty are giving it away.

Kathianne
11-22-2022, 12:25 PM
I have to be honest and say I was completely okay with Trump pulling us out of crap like this, albeit temporarily.

There's a problem when the very people "entrusted" to protect our sovereignty are giving it away.

Part of the reason for my 2020 vote. Wah!

fj1200
11-22-2022, 03:22 PM
I am not doing "off the deep end". I choose/chose actual, real events.

I agree with all that. It's just that I do pshaw the deep end arguments and just think those other arguments aren't really going to happen. Biden can sign whatever he wants but it doesn't necessarily mean that it will actually happen.

Gunny
11-23-2022, 11:49 AM
I agree with all that. It's just that I do pshaw the deep end arguments and just think those other arguments aren't really going to happen. Biden can sign whatever he wants but it doesn't necessarily mean that it will actually happen.When it comes to handing out our money? What's stopped him so far?

He is signing us up to international/global agreements with organizations that are based on and exist solely to figure out how to share OUR wealth and resources. You can bet money our own courts will rule that we have to pay up because we're signed up. Bad enough taxpayers are bled to float the nincompoops in DC.

At some point the rubber band is going to snap.

fj1200
11-23-2022, 02:45 PM
^I'm sure it takes more to send money overseas than a signature on an international agreement.