PDA

View Full Version : Reporter who tangled with Lori Lightfoot sues after press pass was revoked

Gunny
11-23-2022, 11:59 AM
Anyone taking bets on how this plays out? As a reminder, did not the court order Trump to reinstate that pimple on a gnat's ass Acosta even though he was being nothing more than an antagonistic asshole?

But this is "different" because it's a leftard :rolleyes: When I lived in IL I always thought it would be nice to give Chicago back to WI. Upon further review, they need to give it back to the indians, or just shovel it into the Lake. Need to throw all the leftards in after it, Lightfoot first.

Illinois is a beautiful place except not being able to escape Chicago politics and tax collectors anywhere in the state.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/reporter-tangled-lori-lightfoot-sues-press-pass-revoked-first-amendment-life-support

jimnyc
11-23-2022, 01:33 PM
Lori Lightfoot is a complete failure, and has her own set of rules.

I say use the deep blue sea. Bury all the 'tards there. Much much deeper in some places. And much more deadly in others.

icansayit
11-23-2022, 04:04 PM
I suspect that reporter will LOSE right away.
As a Public figure in politically placed position. I suspect LIGHT(in the head) Foot has what the Police do...as in QUALIFIED IMMUNITY.
That is also why so many POLITICIANS in Washington LIE and say whatever they want (as long as they are in the Capitol Building). Which gives them the Immunity.

Just my opinion, based on what is obvious today. Like it or not. I am still capable of thinking and typing. UNLIKE SLEEPY JOE and the rest of the TURDS.