PDA

View Full Version : Thousands of Amazon warehouse workers stage strikes, walkouts on Black Friday

Gunny
11-25-2022, 10:51 AM
They need to understand their place in the pecking order and get in line. They aren't delivering jack sh*t if rail doesn't deliver it to them and truckers have no diesel. No one's picking up deliveries from the warehouse if they can't afford the fuel to run the crap all over town.

Crybabies need to get back to what they're good at ... counting boxes :rolleyes:

Thousands of Amazon warehouse workers are staging strikes and walking out of their jobs on Black Friday, pushing for the company to provide better wages and protect the global environment as it produces strong revenue numbers.
Strikes and walkouts are planned for Friday in more than 30 countries as part of the “Make Amazon Pay” campaign. The countries include the United States, India, Australia, Japan and many in Europe.

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/3749978-thousands-of-amazon-warehouse-workers-stage-strikes-walkouts-on-black-friday/

BoogyMan
11-26-2022, 08:12 PM
I can understand asking for better wages but demanding that the company devote its resources to climate change? I do believe these idiots have jumped the shark.

Gunny
11-26-2022, 08:37 PM
I can understand asking for better wages but demanding that the company devote its resources to climate change? I do believe these idiots have jumped the shark.

*jumped the shark* :laugh:

Haven't heard that one in a few decades :)

BoogyMan
11-27-2022, 10:34 AM
*jumped the shark* :laugh:

Haven't heard that one in a few decades :)