PDA

View Full Version : Twitter erupts in debate whether film ‘Blazing Saddles’ would survive ‘woke' culture

Gunny
12-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Snowflakes triggered :laugh: Not a fan of Blazing Saddles. I have seen it though. I can't imagine one of today's snowflakes sitting through the entire movie without needing immediate psychotherapy in their safe space for months:laugh:

On the other hand, I know quite a few "conservatives" of the younger variety that would go into immediate panic over the language, trying to distance themselves and over-explain how they never use "that word":rolleyes:

Weak.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-erupts-debate-whether-western-film-blazing-saddles-survive-woke-culture

LostInSeattle
12-06-2022, 07:15 PM
REAL Snowflakes like me don't spend any time on Twitter. We much prefer to nurse a good sixpack while watching Blazing Saddles.

Gunny
12-06-2022, 07:38 PM
REAL Snowflakes like me don't spend any time on Twitter. We much prefer to nurse a good sixpack while watching Blazing Saddles.

Is "REAL snowflake" as opposed to a fraudulent one? I didn't know there were subcategories.