PDA

View Full Version : To The Leftist On THis Board

Sitarro
10-09-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm curious........ If you get your wish and an incompetent dimwit like Hillary gets into the Presidency with the lies and cheating that we have all grown to expect from Democrats, are you going to actually start being intellectually honest, at all, by being as critical of every single move her and her administration makes as you are of the current administration?

I didn't think so you dsihonest bunch of slobs.:coffee:

Hagbard Celine
10-09-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm curious........ If you get your wish and an incompetent dimwit like Hillary gets into the Presidency with the lies and cheating that we have all grown to expect from Democrats, are you going to actually start being intellectually honest, at all, by being as critical of every single move her and her administration makes as you are of the current administration?

You've got to give us a chance to answer before you misspell "dishonest" and call us "slobs." I'm a very neat, fastidious person so your aspersion is actually quite a misnomer. Anyway, to answer your question, I think I'll be as critical as ever if Hillary takes office. If she makes decisions and enacts policies I don't agree with I'll say it just like I have with Bush and the 'pubs.

retiredman
10-09-2007, 11:24 AM

you mean like you guys have shown intellectual honesty by being as critical of every single move of Bush and his administration as you were of Clinton's?

I think we will be MUCH more intellectually honest than THAT....but, quite frankly, that isn't saying very much, is it?:laugh2:

Immanuel
10-09-2007, 11:41 AM
you mean like you guys have shown intellectual honesty by being as critical of every single move of Bush and his administration as you were of Clinton's?

I think we will be MUCH more intellectually honest than THAT....but, quite frankly, that isn't saying very much, is it?:laugh2:

Actually over the last three years or so, I think I have rivalled even you in my criticism of Bush. It may have taken me some time, but I finally got there. Not only that but I started criticizing him with the Halliburton BS and then the Patriot Act, followed by the NSA wire-tapping and from there it only got worse.

Yeah, I think I have been fairly critical of the President over the past few years.

Immie

retiredman
10-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Actually over the last three years or so, I think I have rivalled even you in my criticism of Bush. It may have taken me some time, but I finally got there. Not only that but I started criticizing him with the Halliburton BS and then the Patriot Act, followed by the NSA wire-tapping and from there it only got worse.

Yeah, I think I have been fairly critical of the President over the past few years.

Immie

Immie...you KNOW that you are a rare and wonderful breed. You are the embodiment of compassionate conservative and stand head and shoulders above the republican and conservative hacks that populate this site.

Immanuel
10-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Immie...you KNOW that you are a rare and wonderful breed. You are the embodiment of compassionate conservative and stand head and shoulders above the republican and conservative hacks that populate this site.

Well, maybe there is still hope for all of us.

You know what I mean? No one is perfect not even the conservatives on here.

And no I don't know that I am a rare and wonderful breed. I'm nothing but a work in progress for God. I do know this... he has a lot more work to do with me. I sure hope he's got time for the rest of you. :poke:

Immie

hjmick
10-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Overall I'd say that I have been just as critical of Bush as I was of Clinton, and for that matter Bush Sr.

My biggest interest is that there be fairness. I am of the opinion that neither party stands on any moral high ground, nor does either party truly represent the people on the whole. Politicians in both parties are interested in one thing and one thing only, getting elected, getting re-elected, and getting re-elected again. And raising money.

Many of my beliefs may lean right, though not too far, but almost as many lean left, again, not too far. Some issues I just don't care that much about. I just wish people from both sides would wake up and recognize that their party is no better than the other. Isn't it more important that we are all Americans (well, except for a few of our members) rather than Republican or Democrat?

bullypulpit
10-09-2007, 12:00 PM

In calling Hillary Clinton and "incompetent dimwit", you gloss over and ignore Chimpy McPresident's utter lack of intellect. And If a President Hillary Clinton abuses the office anywhere near as thoroughly as Chimpy has, I'll be amongst the first call for her ouster.

JohnDoe
10-09-2007, 12:01 PM

Immie

yes, very true!!!

but a day late and a dollar short, imho!!! :slap:

yet, as the saying goes, better late, than never!!!

jd

Dilloduck
10-09-2007, 12:03 PM
In calling Hillary Clinton and "incompetent dimwit", you gloss over and ignore Chimpy McPresident's utter lack of intellect. And If a President Hillary Clinton abuses the office anywhere near as thoroughly as Chimpy has, I'll be amongst the first call for her ouster.

How about if she "abuses" it just once? Will that be OK with you ?

JohnDoe
10-09-2007, 12:15 PM
How about if she "abuses" it just once? Will that be OK with you ?no, it should be called out! i'm tired of being taken advantage of by our political partys.

jd

Abbey Marie
10-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Sitarro, Dems are still unable to criticize Bill, for cryin' out loud. They will never get around to criticizing sHrillary, even if she were to have someone murdered. Oh wait, she... never mind.

April15
10-09-2007, 03:32 PM
When Hillary becomes president she will have to sink very low to even get close the treasonous acts of the current POTUS.

Sitarro
10-09-2007, 03:50 PM
When Hillary becomes president she will have to sink very low to even get close the treasonous acts of the current POTUS.

Already making up excuses for her/it, whatever. Get ready for some very serious payback dimocrits....... seriously. One thing is for sure, she has to be smart enough to not let the house boy.....Obama, be her running mate. Even an idiot like her would know that there are plenty of fanatics that would do anything to get a black President in place. Of course there is still the equally stupid in the white hoods who would certainly be willing to get rid of that first black President. That would leave us with "stretch" Pelosi for President and she would finally have a plane she feels is up to her standards.

Is that a nightmare or what?

hjmick
10-09-2007, 04:02 PM

Treasonous acts...Pffft! Do you truly believe that, considering the level of hatred felt for this President by so many, if he had truly done something "treasonous" he'd still be sitting in the White House? Really? If he had, I guarantee that the Democrats would been on him like white on rice and we'd all have been getting our State of the Union addresses from President Cheney.

Oh, and don't think for one second that the next President, whoever he or she may be, will even consider for one second relinquishing any of the powers this administration has worked so damn hard at bringing into the Oval Office.

Joe Steel
10-09-2007, 05:11 PM
As always, I will be fair and balanced.

Hillary Clinton is not much better than a Republican and would have to be criticized when she does something stupid. For instance, her recent $5,000-bond-for-every-newborn proposal would have made every American a capitalist. That would have been a bad idea.

April15
10-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Already making up excuses for her/it, whatever. Get ready for some very serious payback dimocrits....... seriously. One thing is for sure, she has to be smart enough to not let the house boy.....Obama, be her running mate. Even an idiot like her would know that there are plenty of fanatics that would do anything to get a black President in place. Of course there is still the equally stupid in the white hoods who would certainly be willing to get rid of that first black President. That would leave us with "stretch" Pelosi for President and she would finally have a plane she feels is up to her standards.

Is that a nightmare or what?The mere fact Bush was president for two terms proves there are plenty of stupid people in this nation.
It is not for me to make excuses like the bush apollogists. I find fault and comment. Apparently my comments strike nerves in the government so much so I have been investigated by homeland security. That in itself is a very telling event for a free nation. Enjoy the lie of bushco.

manu1959
10-09-2007, 08:30 PM
The mere fact Bush was president for two terms proves there are plenty of stupid people in this nation.
It is not for me to make excuses like the bush apollogists. I find fault and comment. Apparently my comments strike nerves in the government so much so I have been investigated by homeland security. That in itself is a very telling event for a free nation. Enjoy the lie of bushco.

they election of any president proves half the nation or so is stupid....

April15
10-09-2007, 09:06 PM
they election of any president proves half the nation or so is stupid....This was not the case until Bush. Prior to that neither part was stupid just not the winner. The fear propaganda changed everything.

manu1959
10-09-2007, 09:09 PM
This was not the case until Bush. Prior to that neither part was stupid just not the winner. The fear propaganda changed everything.

that isn't true.....clinton got elected ...then his approval rating dropped to 30...that would make at least 20% of you all that hate bush stoopid....

bullypulpit
10-10-2007, 04:22 AM
How about if she "abuses" it just once? Will that be OK with you ?

No.