PDA

View Full Version : Something amusing

10-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Listening to Rush right now. Apparently a bunch of people are calling him and asking him to sacrifice himself for the nation and run for President... Its quite amusing.

JohnDoe
10-09-2007, 12:21 PM
only someone totally ignorant would request something like that....if i were Rush, I wouldn't be so enamored with it!

honestly avatar, you wouldn't want him as our president of the united states would you? with his drug addiction alone, would give reason for any sane person to know it would not be a good idea!!!!

what was amusing about it btw?

jd

10-09-2007, 01:47 PM
only someone totally ignorant would request something like that....if i were Rush, I wouldn't be so enamored with it!

honestly avatar, you wouldn't want him as our president of the united states would you? with his drug addiction alone, would give reason for any sane person to know it would not be a good idea!!!!

what was amusing about it btw?

jd

yeah so Bill Clintons drug use and Al Gore's drug use didnt prevent them from running, but it would prevent Rush? Atleast's Rush's were legally prescribed.

I just think the whole thing is funny. Because Rush is repeatedly telling people he doesnt want the pay cut.