PDA

View Full Version : America will not survive if we fail to learn what happens when we neglect history and

Gunny
12-12-2022, 07:46 PM
Very good article, IMO. Not much to argue against.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/america-survive-fail-learn-happens-neglect-history-ignore-reality

revelarts
12-14-2022, 09:25 AM
Sad thing is it's not just one side, some folks ignore real history by giving it labels like "Hating America" "anti-miltary/gov't" & "conspiracy theory".

:poke:

bye.

Gunny
12-14-2022, 08:03 PM
Sad thing is it's not just one side, some folks ignore real history by giving it labels like "Hating America" "anti-miltary/gov't" & "conspiracy theory".

:poke:

bye.Some ignore real history by immersing themselves in revisionist, leftist public education's version of events written to suit its fingerpointing agenda in an attempt to disenfranchise those that built the damned place.

Not even a good try, young 'un. Read a book (of a thousand or so) :)

Black Diamond
12-18-2022, 03:04 PM
America will not survive. For several reasons

Gunny
12-18-2022, 08:19 PM
America will not survive. For several reasonsThe United States us older folk remember from childhood hasn't survived. The humanoids that comprise our society now wouldn't survive my childhood. They are completely dependent on technology to take them from wakeup to bedtime.

Just a matter of pulling the plug.

Evmetro
12-20-2022, 03:20 AM
The United States us older folk remember from childhood hasn't survived. The humanoids that comprise our society now wouldn't survive my childhood. They are completely dependent on technology to take them from wakeup to bedtime.

Just a matter of pulling the plug.

The USA that would have all agreed in the 1960s that if the 45 communist goals to take over America were ever accomplished, it would mean the USA would have lost the battle. Those 45 goals have been accomplished.

Gunny
12-20-2022, 10:42 AM
The USA that would have all agreed in the 1960s that if the 45 communist goals to take over America were ever accomplished, it would mean the USA would have lost the battle. Those 45 goals have been accomplished.I'd like to say you were wrong. Can't really. I've been railing "if we don't do something to stop this sh*t NOW before it's too late ..." for years.

Looks to me like we're currently toe over the tipping point line.