PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists Endorse Hillary

red states rule
10-09-2007, 12:30 PM
This should make a great GOP ad in the upcoming election. Now those killing Amercians are supporting Hillary for President

It's official: Terrorists endorse Hillary in '08
On the record, Mideast jihadi leaders say she's best hope for victory in Iraq

Posted: October 7, 2007
10:29 p.m. Eastern

WASHINGTON – With presidential primaries approaching and the race for the White House heating up, Muslim terrorist leaders in the Middle East have offered their endorsement for America's highest office, stating in a new book they hope Sen. Hillary Clinton is victorious in 2008.

"I hope Hillary is elected in order to have the occasion to carry out all the promises she is giving regarding Iraq," stated Ala Senakreh, West Bank chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terrorist group.

Senakreh is one of dozens of terror leaders sounding off about American politics in the new book, "Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew!" by WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein.

Abu Hamed, leader of the Al Aqsa Brigades in the northern Gaza Strip, explained in "Schmoozing" Clinton's repeated calls for a withdrawal from Iraq "proves that important leaders are understanding the situation differently and are understanding the price and the consequences of the American policy in Iraq and in the world."

"The Iraqi resistance is succeeding," stated Hamed. "Hillary and the Democrats call for withdrawal. Her popularity shows that the resistance is winning and that the occupation is losing. We just hope that she will go until the end and change the American policy, which is based on oppressing poor and innocent people."

The Brigades, together with the Islamic Jihad terrorist group, took responsibility for every suicide bombing in Israel the past three years. The Brigades also has carried out hundreds of recent shootings and rocket attacks.

Abu Ayman, an Islamic Jihad leader in Jenin, said he is "emboldened" by Clinton's calls for an eventual withdrawal from Iraq.

"It is clear that it is the resistance operations of the mujahideen that has brought about these calls for withdrawal," boasted Abu Ayman.

for the complete article

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57970

actsnoblemartin
10-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Why wouldnt al queda like the democrats, they wanna give up.

This should make a great GOP ad in the upcoming election. Now those killing Amercians are supporting Hillary for President

WASHINGTON – With presidential primaries approaching and the race for the White House heating up, Muslim terrorist leaders in the Middle East have offered their endorsement for America's highest office, stating in a new book they hope Sen. Hillary Clinton is victorious in 2008.

"I hope Hillary is elected in order to have the occasion to carry out all the promises she is giving regarding Iraq," stated Ala Senakreh, West Bank chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terrorist group.

Senakreh is one of dozens of terror leaders sounding off about American politics in the new book, "Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew!" by WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein.

Abu Hamed, leader of the Al Aqsa Brigades in the northern Gaza Strip, explained in "Schmoozing" Clinton's repeated calls for a withdrawal from Iraq "proves that important leaders are understanding the situation differently and are understanding the price and the consequences of the American policy in Iraq and in the world."

"The Iraqi resistance is succeeding," stated Hamed. "Hillary and the Democrats call for withdrawal. Her popularity shows that the resistance is winning and that the occupation is losing. We just hope that she will go until the end and change the American policy, which is based on oppressing poor and innocent people."

The Brigades, together with the Islamic Jihad terrorist group, took responsibility for every suicide bombing in Israel the past three years. The Brigades also has carried out hundreds of recent shootings and rocket attacks.

Abu Ayman, an Islamic Jihad leader in Jenin, said he is "emboldened" by Clinton's calls for an eventual withdrawal from Iraq.

"It is clear that it is the resistance operations of the mujahideen that has brought about these calls for withdrawal," boasted Abu Ayman.

for the complete article

Gaffer
10-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Terrorists and libs are on the same side for different reasons. Just like sunni and shea are allied.

REDWHITEBLUE2
10-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Liberals are Americas Home Grown Terrorists

red states rule
10-11-2007, 05:57 AM
Where are the libs on this? Not one liberal has jumped to Hillary's defense

This endorsement tells you alot about the consequences of a Hillary Presidency

retiredman
10-11-2007, 06:34 AM
palestinians nationalists who think that they might get a more even handed approach from a democrat than from a republican who condones everything that Israel does? I would suggest that the vast majority of arabs in the west bank and gaza feel exactly the same way. More faux outrage from the wacko right hatemongers.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 06:36 AM
palestinians nationalists who think that they might get a more even handed approach from a democrat than from a republican who condones everything that Israel does? I would suggest that the vast majority of arabs in the west bank and gaza feel exactly the same way. More faux outrage from the wacko right hatemongers.

and when little Adolf from Iran says he was encouraged with the results from the 06 elections, it should tell you how terrorists view Democrats

retiredman
10-11-2007, 06:49 AM
same thing applies. I would imagine that most of the civilized world believes that American foreign policy would be better managed by a different political party. I would suggest that the vast majority of the whole world enthusiastically supports the election of a democrat in 2008.

and if the current polls hold true, most of Americans do as well!

Isn't this your favorite polling site?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

a whole lotta blue on that page! :laugh2:

red states rule
10-11-2007, 06:54 AM
same thing applies. I would imagine that most of the civilized world believes that American foreign policy would be better managed by a different political party. I would suggest that the vast majority of the whole world enthusiastically supports the election of a democrat in 2008.

and if the current polls hold true, most of Americans do as well!

Isn't this your favorite polling site?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

a whole lotta blue on that page! :laugh2:

and 20% of Dems think the world would be better off is the US loses in Iraq

Support from terrorists is a ringing endorsement liberals should embrace. You agree with each other on so many issues

The election is a long way off MM - and Hillary is stepping in it on a daily basis

retiredman
10-11-2007, 06:56 AM
I am not in that 20%. It is clearly a small minority of MY party.... in fact, a small minority of YOUR party feels the same way...but that is beside the point.

You would think that there would be a lot of red numbers on that page if America was really on the same page with the republican party, wouldn't you?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:02 AM
I am not in that 20%. It is clearly a small minority of MY party.... in fact, a small minority of YOUR party feels the same way...but that is beside the point.

You would think that there would be a lot of red numbers on that page if America was really on the same page with the republican party, wouldn't you?

You love the bad news and gleefully run with it

Hillary is clear leader in your party - Republicans have yet to decide. Please remember polls showed Dean was leading the Dem pack

Polls had Kerry ahead of Bush

Libs were slapping each other on the back when exit polls came out on election night

With Hillary showing her liberal side more and more, I would not be gloating this early MM

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:06 AM
You love the bad news and gleefully run with it

Hillary is clear leader in your party - Republicans have yet to decide. Please remember polls showed Dean was leading the Dem pack

Polls had Kerry ahead of Bush

Libs were slapping each other on the back when exit polls came out on election night

With Hillary showing her liberal side more and more, I would not be gloating this early MM

your first statement is a disgusting lie... and you know it...the rest is nice political rhetoric.... you keep believing that America is happy with the way the republican party has driven us into a ditch.... your optimism is great news for me and my party!

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:08 AM
your first statement is a disgusting lie... and you know it...the rest is nice political rhetoric.... you keep believing that America is happy with the way the republican party has driven us into a ditch.... your optimism is great news for me and my party!

Sorry of the turth hurts MM. Libs like you live for bad news and love to run with it

If the country is in a ditch - please give me more!!!
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=7789

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:14 AM
I have told you repeatedly that I do not appreciate it at all when you basically call me a traitor. I think that I have stated on plenty of occasions that I most definitely do NOT "live for bad news" or rejoice in bad news.

Quit saying it please....

or if you refuse, perhaps more "truth" we need to be talking about is the survival rates for various cancers. wouldn't that be uplifting?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:18 AM
I have told you repeatedly that I do not appreciate it at all when you basically call me a traitor. I think that I have stated on plenty of occasions that I most definitely do NOT "live for bad news" or rejoice in bad news.

Quit saying it please....

or if you refuse, perhaps more "truth" we need to be talking about is the survival rates for various cancers. wouldn't that be uplifting?

But you do not hesitate to call other a traitor. I am not calling you a traitor (as your party did to Gen Petraeus - but you called it a minor incident)

Being a liberal, you do not care what you and your party have to do to win. No lie is to big, no smear is over the top, and no distortion is out of bounds

You can take all the cheap shots you want on my cancer - I would expect nothing else for you

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:28 AM
I do not live for bad news. I do not rejoice in America's failures. I did not call Petraeus a traitor (nor did Moveon, but I did not condone or approve of their betray us ad in the least) I have asked you to please stop repeating that slander. I take that very seriously. I consider that a slanderous cheap shot and extremely insulting. I have made that clear to you yet you ignore my entreaties. If you want to avoid cheap shots from me, stop taking them at me. If you continue, I will be sure to visit the potter's field graveyard in PA after the big C sends you to hell early and piss on your grave. ok?:pee:

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:32 AM
I do not live for bad news. I do not rejoice in America's failures. I did not call Petraeus a traitor (nor did Moveon, but I did not condone or approve of their betray us ad in the least) I have asked you to please stop repeating that slander. I take that very seriously. I consider that a slanderous cheap shot and extremely insulting. I have made that clear to you yet you ignore my entreaties. If you want to avoid cheap shots from me, stop taking them at me. If you continue, I will be sure to visit the potter's field graveyard in PA after the big C sends you to hell early and piss on your grave. ok?:pee:

Translation - you can dish it out but you can't take it

MM can post insults and cheap shots all day long, but when someone points out your love of bad news he gets defensive and acts insulted

As I said, your cheap shots over my cancer is not surprising. You are the only liberal moonbat who has taken the shots. The other liberals have not - and I sent them all a note of thanks

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:41 AM
I consider your questioning of my patriotism to be just as inappropriate. my comments about your illness were made in retaliation. if you want to call me a traitor, I will call you cancer ridden. fair is fair.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:45 AM
I consider your questioning of my patriotism to be just as inappropriate. my comments about your illness were made in retaliation. if you want to call me a traitor, I will call you cancer ridden. fair is fair.

I did not question your patriotism. You are more interested in your party winning an election then anything else

Your comments about me are typical of a liberal moonbat. People like you claim to care about others, but only those who agree with you. Again, YOU are the only one who took the cheap shots - nobody else has despite the differences I have with the other liberals on this board

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:47 AM
would you consider someone who rejoiced in America's defeats and wanted to see bad news from the battlefield to be a patriotic american? yes or no

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:51 AM
would you consider someone who rejoiced in America's defeats and wanted to see bad news from the battlefield to be a patriotic american? yes or no

a patriotic moonbat liberal for sure

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:53 AM
answer the question:

Do you think that an American who held those beliefs would be a patriot?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:56 AM
answer the question:

Do you think that an American who held those beliefs would be a patriot?

To there fellow moonbats they are patriots

Right now we have the liberal media and elected Dems ignoring the good economic news and the good news from Iraq

However, when there is bad news the liberal media has front page/lead story coverage, and elected Dems holding press conferences to talk about it

What do you gather from this? What would they rather talk about?

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:57 AM
my question was: would YOU consider someone who rejoiced at bad news from the battlefield to be a patriot? yes or no?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:59 AM
my question was: would YOU consider someone who rejoiced at bad news from the battlefield to be a patriot? yes or no?

I will say the left would rather talk about bad news rather then the good news. Since the Democrat party has ibvested their political future in failure they have to play up bad news

Why else would they ignore the good news?

retiredman
10-11-2007, 08:03 AM
why can't you answer a simple question: would YOU consider someone to be a patriotic american if they rejoiced in bad news from the battlefield and hoped for america's failure? yes or no

red states rule
10-11-2007, 08:05 AM
why can't you answer a simple question: would YOU consider someone to be a patriotic american if they rejoiced in bad news from the battlefield and hoped for america's failure? yes or no

It is not their patriotism MM - it is their judgement, bias, and common sense

Why else would you and your buds ignore the good news or at least downplay it?

retiredman
10-11-2007, 08:18 AM
If a guy sitting next to you at the lunch counter told you that he was happy that americans were dying in Iraq and that he hoped that america would get whipped in the war, and lose stature all over the globe, would you think that guy was patriotic?

and please show me a thread where I have ignored good news from Iraq.

I'll wait

red states rule
10-11-2007, 08:20 AM
If a guy sitting next to you at the lunch counter told you that he was happy that americans were dying in Iraq and that he hoped that america would get whipped in the war, and lose stature all over the globe, would you think that guy was patriotic?

Libs never like to be called on their actions. They have to whine how they are being attacked - sorry of the facts bother you MM

Your party is invested in defeat and their words and actions prove it. If it "offends" you - to bad

If someone tells you the war is lost before the surge is complete would you call him unpatriotic?

retiredman
10-11-2007, 08:21 AM
would you quit spinning and tap dancing and just answer the simple question?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 08:22 AM
would you quit spinning and tap dancing and just answer the simple question?

I did

You did not get the answer you wanted

retiredman
10-11-2007, 08:26 AM

the question requires a yes or a no for an answer. Can you DO that?

YOu are just like the guy on the right:

http://www.workingassetsblog.com/2007/10/the_neocon_gameshow.html

are you bald with eye glasses???

red states rule
10-11-2007, 09:01 AM

the question requires a yes or a no for an answer. Can you DO that?

YOu are just like the guy on the right:

http://www.workingassetsblog.com/2007/10/the_neocon_gameshow.html

are you bald with eye glasses???

You will not accept any answer except the one you want

bullypulpit
10-11-2007, 09:55 AM

for the complete article

So, if the guy from worldnetdaily was able to interview these folks, rather than publish the interviews, why didn't he turn the information over to US or Israeli authorities? These ARE the bad guys after all...RIGHT? It seems downright unpatriotic that he didn't turn this information over to the authorities.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 10:00 AM
So, if the guy from worldnetdaily was able to interview these folks, rather than publish the interviews, why didn't he turn the information over to US or Israeli authorities? These ARE the bad guys after all...RIGHT? It seems downright unpatriotic that he didn't turn this information over to the authorities.

Seems the left is pissed off the current round of endorsements for Hillary were made public

retiredman
10-11-2007, 10:02 AM
You will not accept any answer except the one you want

no...you can't answer a simple question.

If you asked me what two plus two was...I would say four.

If you asked me what my favorite ethnic food was, I'd say sushi.

If you asked me if I thought that pedophiles should be put away for life, I'd say yes.

I am asking YOU if someone told you that they rejoiced when Americans died on the battlefield, would you consider them a patriotic american or not?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 10:13 AM
no...you can't answer a simple question.

If you asked me what two plus two was...I would say four.

If you asked me what my favorite ethnic food was, I'd say sushi.

If you asked me if I thought that pedophiles should be put away for life, I'd say yes.

I am asking YOU if someone told you that they rejoiced when Americans died on the battlefield, would you consider them a patriotic american or not?

Seems if MM does not get the answer he wants he has a hissy fit. Sorry MM, I ansered your question, so play "You have attacked my patriotism" card somewhere else

retiredman
10-11-2007, 12:24 PM
you have, in fact, attacked my patriotism. I just wanted that out in the open so you would stop YOUR whining when I suggested that I would make a special trip to the potter's field near your trailer park to piss on your grave after cancer sends you to hell not one minute too soon.:fu:

Insult me...I insult you.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 12:28 PM
you have, in fact, attacked my patriotism. I just wanted that out in the open so you would stop YOUR whining when I suggested that I would make a special trip to the potter's field near your trailer park to piss on your grave after cancer sends you to hell not one minute too soon.:fu:

Well MM went from hissy fit to temper tantrum

How long before he makes to mouth frothing hysteria?

retiredman
10-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Well MM went from hizzy fit to temper tantrum

How long before he makes to mouth frothing hysteria?

I am cool as a cucumber, buddy. I can call you a pathetic cowardly prick and do so without getting riled in any way. You are a liar... and a coward who does not have the courage to stand toe to toe and debate anything ever.... it really must SUCK to be you about now.... especially with the cancer and all.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 12:33 PM
I am cool as a cucumber, buddy. I can call you a pathetic cowardly prick and do so without getting riled in any way. You are a liar... and a coward who does not have the courage to stand toe to toe and debate anything ever.... it really must SUCK to be you about now.... especially with the cancer and all.

you are a pathetic MM

retiredman
10-11-2007, 12:35 PM
that would be you, RSR... pathetic in every possible way. Cowardly... ignorant... a liar.... and sick. pathetic.

maybe you should rethink your attacks on folk's patriotism, eh?:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
10-11-2007, 08:05 PM
so if someone acts badly, that gives you an excuse to act just as badly?

actsnoblemartin
10-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Were talking about someones life maineman. Patriotism is not going to kill you if someone attacks it.

But hoping he dies, or even speaking in such a way.

You are acting badly

that would be you, RSR... pathetic in every possible way. Cowardly... ignorant... a liar.... and sick. pathetic.

maybe you should rethink your attacks on folk's patriotism, eh?:laugh2:

retiredman
10-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Were talking about someones life maineman. Patriotism is not going to kill you if someone attacks it.

But hoping he dies, or even speaking in such a way.

You are acting badly

I have asked him quite nicely on numerous occasions to stop making statements that I rejoice in American's deaths. Fuck him and fuck you if you support that sort of shit. That sort of slander is over the top and I will respond in kind.

mrg666
10-11-2007, 08:28 PM

thats the grossest insult that you can give someone and ive come to the conclusion that you are a worthless piece of shit who if you dont get what you want or the answers you want throw a paddy like a 2 year old

i cant believe that any human being would throw that sort of stuff i can honestly say that for the first time in my life i am really disgusted and i take some upsetting i can tell you
its a debate forum you debate you discuss the odd flaming will occur ( you know that )
but to resort to that well i pity your wife and kids and that is meant with no contempt i just hope your hatred doesnt corrupt your kids so that we have many more of you to contend with over the next couple of generations

actsnoblemartin
10-11-2007, 08:35 PM
im talking to him right now. And i told him, if he questioned your patriotrism or said you were happy about american deaths that would not be a nice or good thing to do. And for the record, i do not for a second believe you would be happy with american deaths.

I think your question about a guy sitting at a table being happy about american deaths is not patriotic, and i think its a strawman argument because 99% of people will agree with my position, and only the most virulent of the far left would be happy at american deaths.

I have asked him quite nicely on numerous occasions to stop making statements that I rejoice in American's deaths. Fuck him and fuck you if you support that sort of shit. That sort of slander is over the top and I will respond in kind.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 09:03 PM
im talking to him right now. And i told him, if he questioned your patriotrism or said you were happy about american deaths that would not be a nice or good thing to do. And for the record, i do not for a second believe you would be happy with american deaths.

I think your question about a guy sitting at a table being happy about american deaths is not patriotic, and i think its a strawman argument because 99% of people will agree with my position, and only the most virulent of the far left would be happy at american deaths.

I never questioned his patriotism

His judgement - yes His bias - yes Common sense - yes

actsnoblemartin
10-11-2007, 09:11 PM
and i even told you, his question is straw man, but i still think you should answer it.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 09:12 PM
and i even told you, his question is straw man, but i still think you should answer it.

I would think the nut is a memeber of the Daily Kos or Moveon.org

mrg666
10-11-2007, 09:18 PM
to be honest after that out burst the whole board should completely ignore him a ban would be a medal to him offer some martyr ish mentality in his silly head however if he was totally ignored who knows
he might fuk off or change his attitude
:pee:

retiredman
10-11-2007, 09:32 PM
thats the grossest insult that you can give someone and ive come to the conclusion that you are a worthless piece of shit who if you dont get what you want or the answers you want throw a paddy like a 2 year old

i cant believe that any human being would throw that sort of stuff i can honestly say that for the first time in my life i am really disgusted and i take some upsetting i can tell you
its a debate forum you debate you discuss the odd flaming will occur ( you know that )
but to resort to that well i pity your wife and kids and that is meant with no contempt i just hope your hatred doesnt corrupt your kids so that we have many more of you to contend with over the next couple of generations

fuck you too. call me a traitor.... read my wrath. It really is that easy.

I served my country for a quarter century and to have a fucking chichkenshit little prick like RSR tell me that I rejoice at the deaths of Americans on the battlefield.... it is beyond the pale. But hey...you neocon butt buddies stick together...I understand. I have never expected any sort of objective criticism from you guys towards one of your own.

mrg666
10-11-2007, 09:36 PM
fuck you too. call me a traitor.... read my wrath. It really is that easy.

I served my country for a quarter century and to have a fucking chichkenshit little prick like RSR tell me that I rejoice at the deaths of Americans on the battlefield.... it is beyond the pale. But hey...you neocon butt buddies stick together...I understand. I have never expected any sort of objective criticism from you guys towards one of your own.

you seem to read a differant thing to everyone else in each post ie what you want to or can decipher
if you really want to fuck me it would be expensive ( im in the uk )
pick one of your ussual rent boys and pretend its mrg :laugh2:

:salute:

actsnoblemartin
10-11-2007, 09:41 PM
maineman, what part of this do you not understand? :dance:

red states rule
10-11-2007, 09:42 PM
to be honest after that out burst the whole board should completely ignore him a ban would be a medal to him offer some martyr ish mentality in his silly head however if he was totally ignored who knows
he might fuk off or change his attitude
:pee:

That would be like trying to ignore a hemoroide. Both are a real pain in the same place

retiredman
10-11-2007, 09:43 PM
maineman, what part of this do you not understand? :dance:

I understand what he claims...I also KNOW that it is a lie.

now butt out, asshole

red states rule
10-11-2007, 09:46 PM

now butt out, asshole

The Merchant Of Venom bellows!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
10-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Believe me, ive let it go. I believe youre a true patriot and great american and i would not ever allow anyone to question your patriotism.

have a nice day

now butt out, asshole

mrg666
10-11-2007, 09:49 PM

why is it a lie
why do you always resort to lier ?

retiredman
10-11-2007, 09:50 PM

you have stated on numerous occasions that I rejoice in the bad news from Iraq. I am insulted by that and I have asked you on numerous occasions to raise the level of your discourse to not include such insulting comments to me. You have routinely refused to do so. I really don't care what you say anymore. Have a fun time with the chemo. asshole. I hear it is nauseating.

and considering how sick you make me, that is only appropriate.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 09:55 PM
you have stated on numerous occasions that I rejoice in the bad news from Iraq. I am insulted by that and I have asked you on numerous occasions to raise the level of your discourse to not include such insulting comments to me. You have routinely refused to do so. I really don't care what you say anymore. Have a fun time with the chemo. asshole. I hear it is nauseating.

yes MM is now up to full mouth frothing hysteria

retiredman
10-11-2007, 09:58 PM
yes MM is now up to full mouth frothing hysteria

no. I am not. I am sitting back with a glass of scotch and chuckling at you.

Oh...my best friend just went through chemo for lymphoma. He said it sucked. bon voyage! :laugh2:

mrg666
10-11-2007, 09:59 PM

you are a sick bastard :clap: i hope you feel better now you have no morals you are worthless i bet you even pik your kids out of there wheelchairs and read them the posts you put here i am honestly gob smacked at the levels you stoop to
you probably recite your posts to your wife as the postman humps her

red states rule
10-11-2007, 10:00 PM
no. I am not. I am sitting back with a glass of scotch and chuckling at you.

Oh...my best friend just went through chemo for lymphoma. He said it sucked. bon voyage! :laugh2:

the rest of the board is laughing at you

mrg666
10-11-2007, 10:02 PM

if he wasnt so twisted he would be bearable

retiredman
10-11-2007, 10:06 PM

and you think that has what sort of effect on me....????

I know that you have routinely attacked my patriotism and none of your neocon and conservative butt buddies has ever said BOO about that. I really could give a fuck if that caliber of people are laughing at me.... I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 10:10 PM

I know that you have routinely attacked my patriotism and none of your neocon and conservative butt buddies has ever said BOO about that. I really could give a fuck if that caliber of people are laughing at me.... I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.

playing the victim card again MM? Whenever a lib is called on their poor judgement, their bias, and comon sense they rant how their patriotism is under attack

sorry, that old, tired, worn out play is out of date and out of steam

actsnoblemartin
10-11-2007, 10:10 PM
and who exactly are his neo-con & conservative butt buddies?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 10:13 PM

anyone who dares to disagree with his royal assholiness

retiredman
10-11-2007, 10:16 PM

well..that would be the folks who are self proclaimed conservatives and republicans who have not castigated RSR for his statements against me, but who are quick to castigate me for my statements against HIM...
so...I guess you would be one of them, eh?:laugh2:

red states rule
10-11-2007, 10:17 PM
well..that would be the folks who are self proclaimed conservatives and republicans who have not castigated RSR for his statements against me, but who are quick to castigate me for my statements against HIM...
so...I guess you would be one of them, eh?:laugh2:

sniff....sniff.....

want a Kleenex?

retiredman
10-11-2007, 10:21 PM
sniff....sniff.....

want a Kleenex?

no. of course not. do you want a sick sack? You'd better stock up! lol

actsnoblemartin
10-11-2007, 10:31 PM
I told you :lol:

if he did, I would have :slap: him. :laugh2: Ok, no i wouldnt have done that.

Do I think it was a poor choice of words to say, you were happy about bad news yes, does that mean he was questinioning your patriotism. no.

you dont know about all the conversations ive had with him lately. So you just assume, im his wife :lol:, and will defend him no matter what..

I mean perhaps, he provokes you, but you take the bait.

How is that not giving him the power.

Your anger outbursts, are disturbing and frustrating at the same time

Disturbing cause you want him dead, frustrasting cause i cant get through to you and all youre anger, you even told me you were angry. so dont pretend your not

I still love ya brother, your a patriot, but your anger is scary :salute:

QUOTE=manfrommaine;137934]well..that would be the folks who are self proclaimed conservatives and republicans who have not castigated RSR for his statements against me, but who are quick to castigate me for my statements against HIM...
so...I guess you would be one of them, eh?:laugh2:[/QUOTE]

Sir Evil
10-12-2007, 04:29 AM

mrg666, I warned you about this floating pile of dookie as I have others. He has no business being here other than to incite with his lame rhetoric until he can toss out some vile insult. He claims alot but his words speaks volumes about what he is really about. Bottom line, step in shit, and prepare for the essence.

mrg666
10-12-2007, 06:22 PM
mrg666, I warned you about this floating pile of dookie as I have others. He has no business being here other than to incite with his lame rhetoric until he can toss out some vile insult. He claims alot but his words speaks volumes about what he is really about. Bottom line, step in shit, and prepare for the essence.

to be fair i never judge a book by its cover and i like to get an impression of someone myself judge the character if you like but unfortunately the judges are all out on this one :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-12-2007, 07:22 PM
to be fair i never judge a book by its cover and i like to get an impression of someone myself judge the character if you like but unfortunately the judges are all out on this one :laugh2:

Well you have now seen the nature of this shit bag when he posts. Can't say I did'nt warn you.:D

darin
10-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Everybody thank MFM for ruining ANOTHER thread with his bullshit. Go on. Thank him.