PDA

View Full Version : I'm Really Sick Of

Kathianne
12-15-2022, 08:43 PM
Commercials in Spanish. Very unwoke of me.

fj1200
12-16-2022, 06:40 PM
Pharmaceutical commercials. That I am in no way in need of.

Kathianne
12-16-2022, 07:29 PM
Pharmaceutical commercials. That I am in no way in need of.

Avocado and a Target commercial.

Mr. P
12-17-2022, 03:43 AM
The phrase “our democracy”.

Gunny
12-17-2022, 10:41 AM
Commercials in Spanish. Very unwoke of me.Not sure who here besides me understands espanol, but you would truly be offended if you were Hispanic and understood them. Condescending. They speak to the Hispanic audience at the grade school level, as if they couldn't be any smarter.

I can't stand ANY commercial. I've mostly mastered the art over the years of just blocking them out. Most times I couldn't tell you what was just on.

What I have noticed in all advertising is that they sell to anything but whites who are merely 70% of the population. Sounds like bad business to me when the trade-off is catering to a collective minority's politics and "woke-ism". The token whites who do manage to get in the picture are dumb, the butt of jokes, or belong to some freak element.

jimnyc
12-18-2022, 03:42 PM
The worst of all, Spanish aside, is that damn sad commercial with all the puppies in cages and them wanting donations to save their lives right now! And the damn commercial is like 30 minutes long of tear inducing sadness. I hate them for it.

Gunny
12-18-2022, 08:07 PM
Commercials in Spanish. Very unwoke of me.Thought I would mention this :): I noticed this AM that my commercial in Spanish was conveniently also subtitled en espanol to ensure everyone understands :laugh: