PDA

View Full Version : Why the issue of crime didn’t deliver for Republicans in the midterms

Gunny
12-17-2022, 08:48 PM
Interesting. They seem to know the right issues and answers and STILL can't get a cohesive and coherent message out on them.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3778596-why-the-issue-of-crime-didnt-deliver-for-republicans-in-the-midterms/

jimnyc
12-18-2022, 03:27 PM
I've heard endless promises of plans only to see them do jack shit. Graham is the perfect example and also the worst of them all. Their lack of following through and the lying left and their media support...

Gunny
12-18-2022, 09:05 PM
I've heard endless promises of plans only to see them do jack shit. Graham is the perfect example and also the worst of them all. Their lack of following through and the lying left and their media support...I'm catching the "speaking only on the condition of anonymity" and individually saying all the right things. So WTF is that? You know the right answers and don't have the balls to say them out loud?

No, they'd rather show the Nation - and the left - how "united" they are and they'd rather fight over Speaker of the House. The left doesn't need to spy on the Republicans. Just take notes :rolleyes:

When they get their asses kicked again in 2024 are they STILL going to be surprised?

fj1200
12-19-2022, 08:10 AM
Interesting. They seem to know the right issues and answers and STILL can't get a cohesive and coherent message out on them.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3778596-why-the-issue-of-crime-didnt-deliver-for-republicans-in-the-midterms/

If I read between the lines properly it looked the issue of crime DID resonate where crime was an issue and DID NOT resonate where crime was not an issue. All politics is local.

Gunny
12-19-2022, 08:51 PM
If I read between the lines properly it looked the issue of crime DID resonate where crime was an issue and DID NOT resonate where crime was not an issue. All politics is local.

I don't agree with that. I'll go with "some" :)

Otherwise, there'd have been a lot less blue votes since their rat-infested sewers are where the worst crime hides.