PDA

View Full Version : Kari Lake granted trial to show election fraud

SassyLady
12-19-2022, 10:31 PM
Finally, a break.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/breaking-big-kari-lake-wins-right-bring-election-fraud-case-trial-judge-denies-motion-dismiss-katie-hobbs-trial-proceed-wednesday-thursday/

BoogyMan
12-19-2022, 11:52 PM
But we are not supposed to even mention it.

Kathianne
12-20-2022, 01:16 AM
But we are not supposed to even mention it.

Says whom? The courts are where these issues belong. http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?77395-The-Left-is-Using-Lawfare-Including-Threats-of-Prosecution-to-Hide-Election-Fraud&p=1007574#post1007574

Gunny
12-20-2022, 11:06 AM
Says whom? The courts are where these issues belong. http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?77395-The-Left-is-Using-Lawfare-Including-Threats-of-Prosecution-to-Hide-Election-Fraud&p=1007574#post1007574

What's she going to prove? The same thing that was proven from the 2020 elections in AZ? :rolleyes:

This is a distraction, a focal point for the naysayers to continue pointing at, and going nowhere. I'm not saying anyone is wrong questioning the election. I'm saying using the same old plan that's failed before is going to fail again. Especially given the current head in the sand, National attitude even from the best intentioned.

SassyLady
12-20-2022, 12:51 PM
What's she going to prove? The same thing that was proven from the 2020 elections in AZ? :rolleyes:

This is a distraction, a focal point for the naysayers to continue pointing at, and going nowhere. I'm not saying anyone is wrong questioning the election. I'm saying using the same old plan that's failed before is going to fail again. Especially given the current head in the sand, National attitude even from the best intentioned.
Do you have a better way to expose the fraud and corruption? Taking it to the courts exposes the flaws in our current system ... including the flaws in the laws. Unfortunately the election process is each county has their own set of rules and procedures. According to Katie Hobbes there are no laws on the books making them follow the law.

fj1200
12-20-2022, 02:07 PM
Good on her but I'll be shocked if any allegations pan out.

Kathianne
12-20-2022, 02:13 PM
Good on her but I'll be shocked if any allegations pan out.

I'm of the mindset that while election fraud, not to mention dirty tricks, are always present; it seems to me what gets so many down regarding the courts, is that one has to have evidence that such actually changed or may have very likely led to a change in outcome. That is the problem.

Still, an explanation of what happened with so many machines on election day in Maricopa County is totally overdue. That the winning candidate for governor was at the time in control of said elections was problematic from the outset.

Gunny
12-20-2022, 03:19 PM
Do you have a better way to expose the fraud and corruption? Taking it to the courts exposes the flaws in our current system ... including the flaws in the laws. Unfortunately the election process is each county has their own set of rules and procedures. According to Katie Hobbes there are no laws on the books making them follow the law.Defeat it at the polls. Republicans don't win ties, in case no one's noticed. A Trump disciple selling Trump's game he's about to be convicted for (wrongly or not) isn't going anywhere that I see.

Supposed to learn from trying to play by the rules the other side doesn't acknowledge, much less adhere to.

An unquestionable candidate selling an actual message that resounds with the people would have easily tipped the scales.

Kathianne
12-20-2022, 03:36 PM
Defeat it at the polls. Republicans don't win ties, in case no one's noticed. A Trump disciple selling Trump's game he's about to be convicted for (wrongly or not) isn't going anywhere that I see.

Supposed to learn from trying to play by the rules the other side doesn't acknowledge, much less adhere to.

An unquestionable candidate selling an actual message that resounds with the people would have easily tipped the scales.

Yep. Republican candidates telling voters that disagree with something to go vote for someone else, beyond stupid.

Gunny
12-20-2022, 03:51 PM
Couldn't resist :)

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — After posting a Twitter poll that seemed to indicate most Twitter users want him to step down from Twitter's leadership, Elon Musk has revealed that millions of mail-in ballots sent in yesterday confirmed most people want him to stay.
"Initially the poll seemed to indicate that the majority of users and bots wish me gone, but that was a mirage," said Musk as he emerged from a dark, windowless room with stacks of ballots. "It looks like we got an overnight dump of 2 million mail-in votes that all say they want me to stay in charge of Twitter! Imagine that! Vox Populi Vox Dei!"
The dump reportedly came after millions of people around the world realized they had missed the Twitter poll and desperately sent in hand-written appeals begging the eccentric billionaire to keep running Twitter. "Please Mr. Musk! Don't leave! Twitter is fun now! PLEASE!" read one earnest note.
Officials with the FBI are reportedly outraged that the mail-in results were enough to overturn their expensive Chinese bot farm and are demanding a recount.
Twitter users are being urged to accept the results of this "free, fair, and totally secure" election — unless they want to be given the shameful label of "election denier."

BoogyMan
12-21-2022, 12:59 AM
Seriously? LOL

Kathianne
12-21-2022, 01:36 AM
Seriously? LOL

Where do you think this should go? March on Phoenix as capital?

BoogyMan
12-21-2022, 08:47 AM
You misunderstand my mockery, but whatever. Enjoy.

Where do you think this should go? March on Phoenix as capital?

Kathianne
12-21-2022, 09:00 AM
You misunderstand my mockery, but whatever. Enjoy.

Perhaps. Or you did. Merry Christmas.

BoogyMan
12-21-2022, 09:55 AM
No, dear lady, I was spot on. :) Let the mockery continue.

Perhaps. Or you did. Merry Christmas.

fj1200
12-21-2022, 05:26 PM
Kari Lake gets her trial. Now comes the hard part

On Monday, Judge Peter Thompson threw out most of her claims, including her charge that “tens of thousands” of early ballots with mismatched signatures were counted and that a “secret censorship campaign” cost her votes.
But he ordered a trial beginning Wednesday on portions of her remaining two claims. Specifically:

That a Maricopa County elections official intentionally caused ballot-on-demand printers to malfunction on Election Day, and that enough “identifiable” votes were lost to cost her the election.
That employees at Runbeck Election Services, the county’s ballot contractor, illegally added ballots of family members and that any failure by the county to maintain a proper chain of custody “was both intentional and did in fact result in a changed outcome.”

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2022/12/20/kari-lake-gets-election-trial-now-comes-hard-part/69742988007/

SassyLady
12-21-2022, 09:15 PM
No chain of custody or ballot reconciliation of ballots from voting centers is huge!

Before our ballots left our voting center we counted every piece of paper, several times, before placing them in locked box to be transported to tabulation center. I had to sign off on the reconciliation sheet as one of the clerks. We reconciled every ballot with every voter who checked in. We also had to show that the extra ballots printed were recorded as spoiled. We also counted and recorded unopened envelopes that were dropped off.

What happened to that paperwork after it arrived at the tabulation center I have no idea. As I've said before. A sheriff's officer, by himself, picked up the box with the ballots in it and took it to the center ... at least that's what I was told.

If the number of ballots without chain of custody is more than the difference in votes then I think Lake has a case. Have Maricopa new election without Hobbes or her team being involved.

fj1200
12-22-2022, 09:01 AM
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2022/12/22/no-evidence-of-misconduct-in-1st-day-of-kari-lake-election-challenge-trial/69745880007/

Gunny
12-22-2022, 01:14 PM
No chain of custody or ballot reconciliation of ballots from voting centers is huge!

Before our ballots left our voting center we counted every piece of paper, several times, before placing them in locked box to be transported to tabulation center. I had to sign off on the reconciliation sheet as one of the clerks. We reconciled every ballot with every voter who checked in. We also had to show that the extra ballots printed were recorded as spoiled. We also counted and recorded unopened envelopes that were dropped off.

What happened to that paperwork after it arrived at the tabulation center I have no idea. As I've said before. A sheriff's officer, by himself, picked up the box with the ballots in it and took it to the center ... at least that's what I was told.

If the number of ballots without chain of custody is more than the difference in votes then I think Lake has a case. Have Maricopa new election without Hobbes or her team being involved.Dem governments and/or bureaucracy from top to bottom are under marching orders to officially dismiss the crap and vilify anyone questioning anything with the label "deniers". In collusion with the MSM, they've already won that round. Two years ago with the 2020 election and the 24/7 brainwashing that followed.

As I keep saying, you don't necessarily have to be wrong but anyone questioning an election needs a new plan. Where this is going, IMO, is just outright, open cheating at the polls circa 1880s because the government has the people brainwashed to fact it ain't happening.

I have two reasons why I remain in this country and I have to remind myself daily. I'm sure I'm not alone in that boat and I doubt there any leftoids on board. People with responsibility to others are just f*cked.

fj1200
12-23-2022, 11:01 AM
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2022/12/23/kari-lake-trial-election-challenge-arizona-governor-ends-judge-decides/69752580007/?itm_medium=recirc&itm_source=taboola&itm_campaign=internal&itm_content=RightRailArticleThumbnails-Redesign

BoogyMan
12-23-2022, 01:22 PM
You and I both know where this ends. At some point Americans will get to a boiling point and real, lasting, horrific violence is going to take place when they push this time and again. It is going to be a horrific thing and it may just be what they are hoping for so they can finally burn it all down with some kind of credibility and start over with the authoritarian regime the leftist filth wants. We are already very close to the left never losing another election.

Dem governments and/or bureaucracy from top to bottom are under marching orders to officially dismiss the crap and vilify anyone questioning anything with the label "deniers". In collusion with the MSM, they've already won that round. Two years ago with the 2020 election and the 24/7 brainwashing that followed.

As I keep saying, you don't necessarily have to be wrong but anyone questioning an election needs a new plan. Where this is going, IMO, is just outright, open cheating at the polls circa 1880s because the government has the people brainwashed to fact it ain't happening.

I have two reasons why I remain in this country and I have to remind myself daily. I'm sure I'm not alone in that boat and I doubt there any leftoids on board. People with responsibility to others are just f*cked.

Gunny
12-23-2022, 05:15 PM
You and I both know where this ends. At some point Americans will get to a boiling point and real, lasting, horrific violence is going to take place when they push this time and again. It is going to be a horrific thing and it may just be what they are hoping for so they can finally burn it all down with some kind of credibility and start over with the authoritarian regime the leftist filth wants. We are already very close to the left never losing another election.

Other side of the coin, the only way the right can defeat the left is with an authoritarian/military regime. Either way, the people will lose, as always.

BoogyMan
12-23-2022, 06:04 PM
I have to wonder what the power of one member of the judiciary not bowing to coercive pressure would do? One member of law enforcement not caving to the lure of dirty money, one Congress person or Senator with a real backbone saying enough. I have to wonder, and despair.

Other side of the coin, the only way the right can defeat the left is with an authoritarian/military regime. Either way, the people will lose, as always.

Gunny
12-23-2022, 07:49 PM
I have to wonder what the power of one member of the judiciary not bowing to coercive pressure would do? One member of law enforcement not caving to the lure of dirty money, one Congress person or Senator with a real backbone saying enough. I have to wonder, and despair.I'll open that can of worms :)

For all his faults, and really poor judgement in the way he handled it, Donald Trump did exactly that. Doesn't change my opinion of him one bit, but he is THE poster boy for bucking the DC establishment and where it will get you. No stone unturned, no matter how long it takes, no matter ho far-fetched the accusations, until you're buried.

They aren't out to just punish him and be done with it. They are destroying him (with a lot of help from him) down to the last penny. Even the wealthiest of people can't take on a bureaucracy that is willing to go after you with a blank check. He wasn't supposed to win. They went nuts over that alone. Then he tried to make good on shaking/cleaning up the trash. Every move he's made has been tied up in court.

His EO's thrown out. They've indebted the country into forever. Taken away our energy independence. Locked us in our own houses for almost two years. They're shoving backwards-assed retarded shit down everyone's throat as normal. They just pulled the plug on Afghanistan and let the chips fall where they may -- those chips being human lives.

Message to the people: DON'T f*ck with the machine. It owns us and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The right is in the same position the South was at the start of the US Civil War. The left has the infrastructure, government, military, police, media on its side. The right may have all the guns for now, but no industry to support it.

All because one man stood up against the machine.

BoogyMan
12-24-2022, 11:33 AM
I can't draw the comparison between a principled stand for truth, honest governance, and rooting out corruption and the crazy that we have been through with Mr. Trump. Yes, he did stand up and point out the corruption, but he also did so in the most childish way possible.

Principled people have to stand up. Period.

I'll open that can of worms :)

For all his faults, and really poor judgement in the way he handled it, Donald Trump did exactly that. Doesn't change my opinion of him one bit, but he is THE poster boy for bucking the DC establishment and where it will get you. No stone unturned, no matter how long it takes, no matter ho far-fetched the accusations, until you're buried.

They aren't out to just punish him and be done with it. They are destroying him (with a lot of help from him) down to the last penny. Even the wealthiest of people can't take on a bureaucracy that is willing to go after you with a blank check. He wasn't supposed to win. They went nuts over that alone. Then he tried to make good on shaking/cleaning up the trash. Every move he's made has been tied up in court.

His EO's thrown out. They've indebted the country into forever. Taken away our energy independence. Locked us in our own houses for almost two years. They're shoving backwards-assed retarded shit down everyone's throat as normal. They just pulled the plug on Afghanistan and let the chips fall where they may -- those chips being human lives.

Message to the people: DON'T f*ck with the machine. It owns us and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The right is in the same position the South was at the start of the US Civil War. The left has the infrastructure, government, military, police, media on its side. The right may have all the guns for now, but no industry to support it.

It almost sounds as if you are trying to make the claim that we should not stand up, I cannot believe that it what you are saying, but it sounds that way. I have read enough of your writing to know that you don't have a problem with raging against the machine when it matters. I hope that you are not losing your desire to stand against corruption.

All because one man stood up against the machine.

Incorrect, all because the WRONG man stood up against the machine.

Gunny
12-24-2022, 05:34 PM
I can't draw the comparison between a principled stand for truth, honest governance, and rooting out corruption and the crazy that we have been through with Mr. Trump. Yes, he did stand up and point out the corruption, but he also did so in the most childish way possible.

It almost sounds as if you are trying to make the claim that we should not stand up, I cannot believe that it what you are saying, but it sounds that way. I have read enough of your writing to know that you don't have a problem with raging against the machine when it matters. I hope that you are not losing your desire to stand against corruption.

Incorrect, all because the WRONG man stood up against the machine.I'll get back to responding to this. Here's a "Christmas" song for you to listen to in the meantime :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKFi2Wgo1zU

Rage against the machine indeed :)

Gunny
12-24-2022, 08:55 PM
Doesn't look much like losers getting the winners to declare themselves the losers and cheats is working as a strategy.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3785655-judge-dismisses-remainder-of-kari-lakes-election-lawsuit-following-two-day-trial/

fj1200
12-25-2022, 07:39 AM
It helps to have proof to go along with allegations. Unfortunately they're making similar arguments to the other side by claiming disenfranchisement when it doesn't actually exist or is exceedingly hard to prove.

Kathianne
12-25-2022, 11:20 AM
It helps to have proof to go along with allegations. Unfortunately they're making similar arguments to the other side by claiming disenfranchisement when it doesn't actually exist or is exceedingly hard to prove.

Yep. One of the reasons the less talk and more action is just good strategy.

Can't stop folks from knowing about lawsuits or investigations, but can keep details mystery. Take the time to investigate, strategize, and present when ready. Keep expectations attainable. Don't over promise.

Gunny
12-27-2022, 08:41 PM

Yep. One of the reasons the less talk and more action is just good strategy.

Can't stop folks from knowing about lawsuits or investigations, but can keep details mystery. Take the time to investigate, strategize, and present when ready. Keep expectations attainable. Don't over promise.

I can argue either side of this issue. In MY military mind, as it should be. Everybody knows there's BS going on. We don't and won't know to what extent, either way, because of the left's/MSM's nonstop propaganda against any and everything that dares bring up the question.

Another factor is who is asking the questions. The allegedly legitimate people that could be asking the questions are afraid to, leaving to people whose credibility has already been dragged through the Goebbels machine, OR, as in this case, they dragged themselves through it with their own mouths saving the left the trouble.

If everything's so legit, why is everyone so afraid of transparency? Can't get evidence to support either side without an impartial (:lmao:) investigation.

fj1200
12-28-2022, 08:25 AM
^But this was going to change everything. :rolleyes: An easily predictable pile of :poop:

Gunny
12-28-2022, 10:46 AM
^But this was going to change everything. :rolleyes: An easily predictable pile of :poop:

Without looking, I believe I stated this was a "going nowhere" each and every time it has reared its head over the past 2 years. I do not fault the people trying to find even the slimmest glimmer of hope somewhere, anywhere, nowadays. It isn't like conservatives/independents aren't desperate at this point, as well they should be.

I don't get a warm and fuzzy about being technically correct above and beyond the fact that another hope has been dashed.

If I'm going to point my finger at anything, it's going right back to the GOP, where the fault rightly belongs. This should have never goten to this point, nor been allowed. You can claim whatever the Hell it was you claimed last time about "free to do what they want, yada, yada, yada all you want about the GOP and I will consider it the non-answer this time as I did then. That line of thinking certainly hasn't stopped those "powerless", GOP oligarchs from making a bad situation worse. Seems they can display their balls only in all the wrong places.

An organized party with clear-cut goals that IS an exclusive club isn't dealing with self-defeat after self-defeat. It doesn't sit back and watch TV personalities/retired football players to use its brand to run for office. It doesn't allow the opposition to have Donald Trump as its Godsend. The Dems as a political aren't doing anything right. They're winning a propaganda war and the GOP is providing their ammo.

Not seeing any signs of anything changing either. Both the Dems and the establishment GOP blame everything on Trump. Both couldn't be more wrong. Blaming Trump on the GOPs part, instead of looking in the mirror, is as big a problem as the Orange Man himself.

Gunny
12-28-2022, 09:11 PM

Incorrect, all because the WRONG man stood up against the machine.@boogeyman

I would never tell anyone to not fight. I would also tell them they needed to be damned sure about what it is they do fight for as it can be the last fight. Looks to me lately like anyone or anything standing up is getting endless "PR" from the smear machine that's redefining what "American" is. Fight smart or walk away. I have yet to see a smart fight.

This is a dog chasing its tail. The smear machine is getting way more mileage out "election denier" than anyone on the right is.

Especially with that corrupt cabal known as the Democratic Party, you aren't going to get them to suddenly confess and present evidence to convict themselves as the liars and cheats that they are. If that's not enough, the challenger is tied to Trump. The media is square dancing with the WH right now while the right is staring in the window.

Need a better plan.

BoogyMan
12-30-2022, 12:58 PM
I can certainly get behind the idea of better plan, I can also point out that we all seem to see the corruption and just shrug it off.

We need people to stand and keep standing until it matters.

I don't care if I piss off the folks who want me to sit down and quietly accept the fraud, not gonna happen. I will continue to speak up.

I don't know what a smart fight looks like in a scenario where the corruption is so wide-spread. My conscience has to be my guide.

@boogeyman

I would never tell anyone to not fight. I would also tell them they needed to be damned sure about what it is they do fight for as it can be the last fight. Looks to me lately like anyone or anything standing up is getting endless "PR" from the smear machine that's redefining what "American" is. Fight smart or walk away. I have yet to see a smart fight.

This is a dog chasing its tail. The smear machine is getting way more mileage out "election denier" than anyone on the right is.

Especially with that corrupt cabal known as the Democratic Party, you aren't going to get them to suddenly confess and present evidence to convict themselves as the liars and cheats that they are. If that's not enough, the challenger is tied to Trump. The media is square dancing with the WH right now while the right is staring in the window.

Need a better plan.

SassyLady
12-31-2022, 12:04 PM
What I find to be sad is that people will readily believe people are such idiots to vote for someone like Hobbs, Biden, Fetterman, et. al. than to believe in voter fraud.

I'd rather believe in cheating than to think the majority of people are that stupid.

fj1200
12-31-2022, 01:11 PM
^That's a sad viewpoint either way you look at it. I tend to see it as people not condoning buffoonery.

Gunny
12-31-2022, 02:10 PM
^That's a sad viewpoint either way you look at it. I tend to see it as people not condoning buffoonery.At what price? Arizona is about to go blue. Just like the Senate.

Odd way to win. The left is using every second of this time to solidify its gains and brainwash them into the minds of the young while the right vacillates about, screwing themselves and the people. The longer this goes on, the less there will be to salvage, if there even is anything left to salvage.

Kathianne
12-31-2022, 02:58 PM
At what price? Arizona is about to go blue. Just like the Senate.

Odd way to win. The left is using every second of this time to solidify its gains and brainwash them into the minds of the young while the right vacillates about, screwing themselves and the people. The longer this goes on, the less there will be to salvage, if there even is anything left to salvage.

I have to side with fj on this. While the left's messages may well leave us cold, the bottom line is they are finding their way to the young. Other's inability to understand that, is what is causing the disconnect with reality.

BoogyMan
12-31-2022, 05:51 PM
I would argue that distorted reality is the problem, not a disconnect from reality.

They (the left and globalists) are finding their way to the young because a spineless GOP is lost in what seems like a vast sea of dishonesty and fear of their own message. The GOP leadership also seems to be just as corrupt as the leadership of the left. I have always compared this to the professional wrestlers who threaten to kill each other in the ring while the cameras are on and then get in the same car to go to dinner together after the show is over.

There was a time when men and women of good conscience could come together and debate and come to consensus. That time seems to be well in our past with the current crop of feckless mewling cowards in our capitol that are living proof that a spine is an optional body part.

I have to side with fj on this. While the left's messages may well leave us cold, the bottom line is they are finding their way to the young. Other's inability to understand that, is what is causing the disconnect with reality.

Gunny
12-31-2022, 08:30 PM
I can certainly get behind the idea of better plan, I can also point out that we all seem to see the corruption and just shrug it off.

We need people to stand and keep standing until it matters.

I don't care if I piss off the folks who want me to sit down and quietly accept the fraud, not gonna happen. I will continue to speak up.

I don't know what a smart fight looks like in a scenario where the corruption is so wide-spread. My conscience has to be my guide.

I would argue that distorted reality is the problem, not a disconnect from reality.

They (the left and globalists) are finding their way to the young because a spineless GOP is lost in what seems like a vast sea of dishonesty and fear of their own message. The GOP leadership also seems to be just as corrupt as the leadership of the left. I have always compared this to the professional wrestlers who threaten to kill each other in the ring while the cameras are on and then get in the same car to go to dinner together after the show is over.

There was a time when men and women of good conscience could come together and debate and come to consensus. That time seems to be well in our past with the current crop of feckless mewling cowards in our capitol that are living proof that a spine is an optional body part.

The people are the system anymore, knowingly or unknowingly. A system with no morality left is not going to turn on itself because it doesn't suit some peoples' morality.

SassyLady
01-01-2023, 03:23 AM
^That's a sad viewpoint either way you look at it. I tend to see it as people not condoning buffoonery.
That's my point. Biden, Fetterman, Hobbs .... prime example of buffonery. And yet they were elected. So if not condoning buffonery ... must be cheating.

fj1200
01-01-2023, 11:42 AM
That's my point. Biden, Fetterman, Hobbs .... prime example of buffonery. And yet they were elected. So if not condoning buffonery ... must be cheating.

Fetterman cheated too? I don't think I've heard that allegation. Warnock cheated in GA? Unfortunately people did not gravitate towards those rehashing in many respects the last election. Sometimes bad candidates just lose elections and not necessarily the other side winning elections. You and I are both in states where election(s) were lost because of the last two years of politics.

BoogyMan
01-01-2023, 08:09 PM
Thus the need for men and women of good conscience to stand fast, else the door permanently closes on all opportunity to refute and repudiate the corruption.

The people are the system anymore, knowingly or unknowingly. A system with no morality left is not going to turn on itself because it doesn't suit some peoples' morality.

fj1200
01-02-2023, 09:33 AM
Thus the need for men and women of good conscience to stand fast, else the door permanently closes on all opportunity to refute and repudiate the corruption.

What does that even mean... in the context of this thread?

BoogyMan
01-02-2023, 12:23 PM
It means that, whether or not the system is corrupt, good men and women should not lose heart and should not fail to stand.

What does that even mean... in the context of this thread?

Gunny
01-02-2023, 08:02 PM

Stand fast while the Purge Law in your other thread goes into effect? Standing fast isn't doing anything but watching someone burn your house down. Not much of a spectator.

BoogyMan
01-02-2023, 08:06 PM
Standing fast goes hand in hand with standing up and saying enough. They may still squash us, but what other choices are there?

Stand fast while the Purge Law in your other thread goes into effect? Standing fast isn't doing anything but watching someone burn your house down. Not much of a spectator.

Black Diamond
01-03-2023, 01:02 AM
Standing fast goes hand in hand with standing up and saying enough. They may still squash us, but what other choices are there?

The other option you outlined.

Gunny
01-03-2023, 10:48 AM

Let me try this a different way: I used to not give a crap what I said/posted on the internet because we used to have freedom of speech, free from partisan political eavesdropping, that some lynch mob like the January 6th commission will abuse its authority to subpoena and toss us in jail over nothing more than association. WHILE, the same member of the lynch mob completely ignore the fascist left's takeover of entire city downtowns to include US Federal buildings in 2019/2020. They call the latter protected, political dissent:rolleyes:

My beliefs and attitudes regarding this Nation, the Constitution and my intolerance to this bullshit hasn't changed. Just my willingness to go beyond a certain line putting certain thoughts in writing that could and would be abused against me in a kangaroo court of law.