PDA

View Full Version : The Growing List of Questionable People that Think They Should Never be Questioned

Russ
01-05-2023, 08:33 PM
Here's my current list of Questionable People that Think they Should Never be Questioned but are Actually some of the sketchiest ne'er-do-wells to walk or slither on the Earth. I reserve the right to add to the list any time in the future, and with no notice. (Don't anybody question me on this!) The list is in 'descending order', so to speak, but the order can get rearranged in the future...

1. The Media - They think that because they have the microphone, they can say whatever they want and never get questioned about it. And if anyone tries to question them, they go into attack mode.

2. Politicians - From doing things beyond what they have the authority to do, to insider trading, to redistributing everyone's hard earned assets. Especially in the case of Dems, since the heavily-Dem-leaning media (see item #1) will always cover their tracks for them.

3. Scientists who tell us what is healthy - They told everyone to use margarine instead of butter 50 years ago. They told us they were sure. Later on they changed their mind and said "whatever you do, don't use margarine". Scientists are right 10% of the time but are sure they're right 100% of the time.

4. Scientists who tell us where Covid came from - For 2 years they were sure that Covid evolved from bats, and attacked anyone that suggested Covid leaked from a Chinese lab. Then we find out that it did probably leak from a Chinese lab, and that the scientists saying what the politicians told them to say, because the scientists get their grant money from the politicians. Oh, and Fauci the scientist spokesman was the guy paying China for the lab work and needed to cover his assets.

5. Entertainers - I can never figure out why actors, musicians, and sports figures think that anyone should listen to them about anything. They don't know any better than anyone else. Less probably. They just have a microphone.

6. People writing their Autobiography - Sorry Harry and Meghan, Hillary, and Michelle Obama. Just because you got a book deal doesn't mean anything you say is the truth. We all know that your motivation is selling books and your brand, not telling the truth.

7. Late Night Talk Show Hosts - Once again, people confusing a microphone with the right to never get questioned about what they say. The only think lower than their integrity is their ratings.

8. The FBI - Maybe there are some rank and file FBI agents that still have some integrity but who would ever know? All we see is the FBI leadership telling the FBI rank and file to investigate and arrest people for political reasons, and the FBI rank and file doing it. Why should any ever trust the FBI again?

9. The CDC - Led by the sketchy Fauci, the CDC upended the entire country for years because of Covid with calls to stay home, wear masks, cancel schools, and other edicts, or else face fines or loss of your jobs. And all this after the CDC essentially CAUSED Covid by funding the China lab in Wuhan.

I think I'll stop for now, but this list could go on a long time. The only people that actually deserve to not be questioned, btw, are the people on this board. (Abbey, Jim, NT, NT's Girl, Sassy, Darin, Gunny, Tyr-Ziu, Revelarts, Kathianne, FJ, Bilge, HJ, LTG, Boogyman, Mr. P, Russ, and anyone else on the board I've overlooked. Everyone else is Questionable!)

revelarts
01-05-2023, 09:09 PM
Here's my current list of Questionable People that Think they Should Never be Questioned but are Actually some of the sketchiest ne'er-do-wells to walk or slither on the Earth. I reserve the right to add to the list any time in the future, and with no notice. (Don't anybody question me on this!) The list is in 'descending order', so to speak, but the order can get rearranged in the future...

1. The Media - They think that because they have the microphone, they can say whatever they want and never get questioned about it. And if anyone tries to question them, they go into attack mode.

2. Politicians - From doing things beyond what they have the authority to do, to insider trading, to redistributing everyone's hard earned assets. Especially in the case of Dems, since the heavily-Dem-leaning media (see item #1) will always cover their tracks for them.

3. Scientists who tell us what is healthy - They told everyone to use margarine instead of butter 50 years ago. They told us they were sure. Later on they changed their mind and said "whatever you do, don't use margarine". Scientists are right 10% of the time but are sure they're right 100% of the time.

4. Scientists who tell us where Covid came from - For 2 years they were sure that Covid evolved from bats, and attacked anyone that suggested Covid leaked from a Chinese lab. Then we find out that it did probably leak from a Chinese lab, and that the scientists saying what the politicians told them to say, because the scientists get their grant money from the politicians. Oh, and Fauci the scientist spokesman was the guy paying China for the lab work and needed to cover his assets.

5. Entertainers - I can never figure out why actors, musicians, and sports figures think that anyone should listen to them about anything. They don't know any better than anyone else. Less probably. They just have a microphone.

6. People writing their Autobiography - Sorry Harry and Meghan, Hillary, and Michelle Obama. Just because you got a book deal doesn't mean anything you say is the truth. We all know that your motivation is selling books and your brand, not telling the truth.

7. Late Night Talk Show Hosts - Once again, people confusing a microphone with the right to never get questioned about what they say. The only think lower than their integrity is their ratings.
Great List!

it's covers the major swarth of "UNQUESTIONABLES" now-a-days.
I hope you listen and obey properly --cough--

I think I'll stop for now, but this list could go on a long time. The only people that actually deserve to not be questioned, btw, are the people on this board. (Abbey, Jim, NT, NT's Girl, Sassy, Darin, Gunny, Tyr-Ziu, Revelarts, Kathianne, FJ, Bilge, HJ, LTG, Boogyman, Russ, and anyone else on the board I've overlooked. Everyone else is Questionable!)

Over my time here I would have written MUCH shorter post if I was "unquestionable", or thought i was, but thanks Russ.
But I think Gunny and a few others have always thought... well..cough..:whistling2:

um...Thanks Russ! back at ya man.

fj1200
01-05-2023, 09:15 PM
Whew! Made the cut. :clap:

SassyLady
01-06-2023, 12:38 AM
Add to the list ...
Woke teachers
WEF
WHO
FDA
CDC
FBI
CIA

revelarts
01-06-2023, 08:44 AM
Add to the list ...
Woke teachers
WEF
WHO
FDA
CDC
FBI
CIA
Yep, Plus:

• LGBXYZs especially Trans People
• A few special individuals like Bill Gates
• the "official story" on any number of events in recent history.

& I hate to say it but we have to add a couple to the list that many conservatives have on this side
• The Police (except for the 'bad apples' of course)
• The Military
• America's goodness/greatness

Russ
01-06-2023, 10:53 AM
Add to the list ...
Woke teachers
WEF
WHO
FDA
CDC
FBI
CIA

Dang! I had intended to include the FBI and CDC when I started typing and then I forgot. I was also going to make a comment about teachers, some of whom are admirable and invaluable and some of whom are self-import, slimy-union-supporting slackers. I will update the list.

hjmick
01-06-2023, 03:29 PM
HOT DAMN! I made it onto someone's list! FINALLY!

Now I just have to convince my wife that I am not to be questioned...

Mr. P
01-06-2023, 03:55 PM
HOT DAMN! I made it onto someone's list! FINALLY!

Now I just have to convince my wife that I am not to be questioned...

Good Luck with that! :laugh:

Gunny
01-07-2023, 07:05 PM
Whew! Made the cut. :clap:Don't get a big head, sketchy globalist :smoke:

hjmick
01-07-2023, 07:14 PM
Good Luck with that! :laugh:

Yeah... she questioned me about it... apparently she's not onboard...

Gunny
01-07-2023, 08:24 PM
Yeah... she questioned me about it... apparently she's not onboard...well, I'd vouch for you, but since it's the Missus ...

Besides, have you seen MY track record with women? An endorsement from me is like a 2022 Trump endorsement :laugh: