PDA

View Full Version : Trump calls for primary challengers to McConnell, GOP senators who vote with him

Gunny
01-09-2023, 06:27 PM
And the one person I despise more than McConnell speaks :laugh: Somebody needs to remind Donald he has no authority and is still facing witchhunt time.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3805159-trump-calls-for-primary-challengers-to-mcconnell-gop-senators-who-vote-with-him/

fj1200
01-10-2023, 08:42 AM
Such a petty, small-minded little man.

Gunny
01-10-2023, 06:56 PM
Such a petty, small-minded little man.Which one? Both fit the bill. I'll only give you that Trump is the bigger problem. The rest don't magically disappear if Trump does, and McConnell is/represents another huge one.

BoogyMan
01-10-2023, 07:00 PM
Yeah, McConnell sucks but Donald stinks too.

Such a petty, small-minded little man.

fj1200
01-10-2023, 07:35 PM
^ and ^^ You two would be served remembering who's doing the whining in the OP. ;)

Gunny
01-10-2023, 08:07 PM
^ and ^^ You two would be served remembering who's doing the whining in the OP. ;)As stated in the other thread, same subject: That McConnell is preferable to Trump isn't saying a damned thing about McConnell. McConnell was a problem with me before Trump and will be if and when the stench of the latter is long gone.

Anyone that thinks everything will be sunshine, lolipops n rainbows n everything with the end of Trump is just fooling themselves.

BoogyMan
01-10-2023, 08:40 PM
McConnell sucked LOOOOONG before Mr. Trump got here.

As stated in the other thread, same subject: That McConnell is preferable to Trump isn't saying a damned thing about McConnell. McConnell was a problem with me before Trump and will be if and when the stench of the latter is long gone.

Anyone that thinks everything will be sunshine, lolipops n rainbows n everything with the end of Trump is just fooling themselves.

fj1200
01-10-2023, 09:33 PM
I guess I just appreciate two conservative SCOTUS appointments, scads of lower courts conservative appointments, tax cuts, etc. Probably no other majority/minority leader gets it done.