PDA

View Full Version : Those Documents 'Found' In Biden's Think Tank Closet

Kathianne
01-10-2023, 01:08 PM
Ok, everyone stop laughing! Think tank and Biden? :laugh2:

Alright, catch breath, this IS serious. Seems the documents may have included Ukraine, where Hunter was being investigated. Yep:

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/01/10/cnn-analyst-lets-face-it-the-doj-probably-cant-charge-trump-now-over-classified-documents-n522782

Update: CNN reports that the classified material related to Ukraine — which is where Hunter was cutting deals at the time:

Among the classified documents from Joe Biden’s time as vice president discovered in a private office last fall are US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, according to a source familiar with the matter.

A total of 10 documents with classification markings were found last year in Biden’s private academic office and they were dated between 2013 and 2016, according to the source.

Hmmmmm. That doesn’t sound like a coincidence.

BoogyMan
01-10-2023, 06:59 PM
CNN and the rest of the boot lickers are all over it, or something...

Gunny
01-10-2023, 07:18 PM
Ok, everyone stop laughing! Think tank and Biden? :laugh2:

Alright, catch breath, this IS serious. Seems the documents may have included Ukraine, where Hunter was being investigated. Yep:

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/01/10/cnn-analyst-lets-face-it-the-doj-probably-cant-charge-trump-now-over-classified-documents-n522782

Among the classified documents from Joe Biden’s time as vice president discovered in a private office last fall are US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, according to a source familiar with the matter.

The author doesn't really think this is going to slow down the hypocritical Dems from prosecuting Trump does he? They did nothing about Hitlery either but still went after Trump.

By law, all three should be charged with failure to secure classified information. The only difference is whether the classified material is Secret/Confidential or Top Secret-and-above.

Gunny
01-10-2023, 07:23 PM
CNN and the rest of the boot lickers are all over it, or something...

I see your point, but that comparison means nothing. Charges start with the first disclosed classified document. Each is a separate count. The severity of the crime is divided at Confidential/Secret and Top Secret-and-above. You can actually use deadly force defending TS or above material.

F-ing civilians :rolleyes:

Edit: To clarify, civilian politicians who are above the law. SO much so they don't even know it, or just don't give a sh*t. I suspect more the latter than the former. Any of us caught mishandling classified material like Clinton, Trump or Biden would be in prison.

BoogyMan
01-10-2023, 08:42 PM
I just shows the point that went through my mind when I saw the story yesterday, I was running through a list of who would be first to talk about how it is just "so different" for the Biden docs than for the Trump docs.

I had it down almost to the exact wording.

I see your point, but that comparison means nothing. Charges start with the first disclosed classified document. Each is a separate count. The severity of the crime is divided at Confidential/Secret and Top Secret-and-above. You can actually use deadly force defending TS or above material.

F-ing civilians :rolleyes:

Edit: To clarify, civilian politicians who are above the law. SO much so they don't even know it, or just don't give a sh*t. I suspect more the latter than the former. Any of us caught mishandling classified material like Clinton, Trump or Biden would be in prison.

BoogyMan
01-11-2023, 06:45 PM
More found at ANOTHER location. Hmmmm....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371

Gunny
01-12-2023, 01:30 PM
I just shows the point that went through my mind when I saw the story yesterday, I was running through a list of who would be first to talk about how it is just "so different" for the Biden docs than for the Trump docs.

I had it down almost to the exact wording.I'm coming from the POV of the law, and the hypocrisy of the elite. To get a clearance above Secret in the Corps, the FBI rakes you over the coals akin to a prostate exam/visit to the gynecologist. You have no dignity/secrets left. They go to your pre-military employers/co-workers, and if they can locate them talk to your school teachers and pastor. The rules for handling classified material and the law being pounded into your skull at every turn is second only to your ability to shoot and maintain your rifle/weapon.

As important to the clearance and level is access which is generally on a need to know basis. I STILL have a TS clearance. I have no access/need to know. I have watched several people over the years get court-martialed, and do time and receive a BCD just for mishandling classified info.

Apparently in practice, the law and rules don't extend to undisciplined, civilian politicians who are the very last people I'd give access to classified material to. How often do we read that "on the basis of confidentiality, the informant disclosed ..."? What about the confidentiality of the subject matter they took an oath to support and defend? And no, it isn't different because @revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760) decides he and everyone else has a right to know.

Since 2015, two Presidents and one wannabe have been caught treating classified material like it was grocery receipts. All three should be held accountable by law just like the lowliest Private who has no idea what's in the folder but trusted with its safeguard.

One more reason the elite in this country make me sick. They are the ones that make these laws and show no mercy when enforcing them on us lowly peasants. When it's them? That's different :rolleyes:

BoogyMan
01-12-2023, 07:51 PM
But he kept them in his locked garage....c'mon man.

revelarts
01-12-2023, 09:37 PM
I'm coming from the POV of the law, and the hypocrisy of the elite. To get a clearance above Secret in the Corps, the FBI rakes you over the coals akin to a prostate exam/visit to the gynecologist. You have no dignity/secrets left. They go to your pre-military employers/co-workers, and if they can locate them talk to your school teachers and pastor. The rules for handling classified material and the law being pounded into your skull at every turn is second only to your ability to shoot and maintain your rifle/weapon.

As important to the clearance and level is access which is generally on a need to know basis. I STILL have a TS clearance. I have no access/need to know. I have watched several people over the years get court-martialed, and do time and receive a BCD just for mishandling classified info.

Apparently in practice, the law and rules don't extend to undisciplined, civilian politicians who are the very last people I'd give access to classified material to. How often do we read that "on the basis of confidentiality, the informant disclosed ..."? What about the confidentiality of the subject matter they took an oath to support and defend? And no, it isn't different because @revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760) decides he and everyone else has a right to know.

Since 2015, two Presidents and one wannabe have been caught treating classified material like it was grocery receipts. All three should be held accountable by law just like the lowliest Private who has no idea what's in the folder but trusted with its safeguard.

One more reason the elite in this country make me sick. They are the ones that make these laws and show no mercy when enforcing them on us lowly peasants. When it's them? That's different :rolleyes:

well, since you brought me into it.

Yes, It's my understanding from experienced intel & DoD sources with top secret clearances (including one of the former dept heads of the NSA) that much, if not most items classified as secret ...and even top secret are done so for no good reason.
And YES, in their opinion & mine the Citizens of this country should have access to what the people who work for us in gov't produce.

As we've been told so often, if they are doing nothing wrong, what do they have to hide?

But In general I agree with you,
Yes, the laws... or the leniency... should be applied equally to all.

jimnyc
01-13-2023, 12:48 PM
Behar and The View want to absolve Biden already - and blame any documents found to be planted by republicans? Idiots.

---

REPUBLICANS DID IT! The View Pushes Conspiracy Theories About Biden Classified Documents

The ladies of ‘The View’ just can’t deal with the classified document drama that’s swirling around Joe Biden right now.

In an effort to explain it all away, Joy, Whoopi, and the rest of the crew engaged in conspiracy theories this week.

It just can’t be Joe’s fault.

News Busters reports:

PLANTED: The View Suggests GOP ‘Behind’ Classified Docs in Biden’s Garage

On Thursday morning, news broke that the second batch of classified documents President Biden took when he was vice president was found in the garage of his Wilmington, Delaware home, next to his Corvette. And conspiracy theories flew around the set of ABC’s The View as the co-hosts whine about how these documents just appeared, with some apparent suggestions that Republicans were “behind” them getting into the garage and the President’s former office at the Penn Biden Center.

As they were whining about how the discovery of these documents could hurt the case against former President Trump, co-host Joy Behar shouted about how they appeared to apparate out of thin air. “You know what I think? I’ve never seen a luckier person than Donald Trump Just as we’re this close to getting him, somehow these documents appear!” she bitterly declared.

While the rest of the cast was in a bit of a panic and getting flustered by the development, co-host Whoopi Goldberg wanted them to calm down. “Let’s find out what this is first. Again, one of the things that gets me crazy is before we know, it’s already been spun a specific way,” she complained.

Goldberg was puzzled by how these documents could be missing for six years without anyone noticing and had some questions, which drew the “Republicans are behind it” conspiracy theory from racist Sunny Hostin:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/republicans-view-pushes-conspiracy-theories-biden-classified-documents-video/

Gunny
01-13-2023, 05:16 PM
well, since you brought me into it.

Yes, It's my understanding from experienced intel & DoD sources with top secret clearances (including one of the former dept heads of the NSA) that much, if not most items classified as secret ...and even top secret are done so for no good reason.
And YES, in their opinion & mine the Citizens of this country should have access to what the people who work for us in gov't produce.

As we've been told so often, if they are doing nothing wrong, what do they have to hide?

But In general I agree with you,
Yes, the laws... or the leniency... should be applied equally to all.

Agree with some, not all. Most things classified Secret and Confidential were questionable, IMO. TS and above? Your source is incorrect by rule. Not saying it doesn't happen. I am saying by rule, justification must be given to classify information.

Also in theory, the US Government is charged with the safeguard of this Nation and its people. It is the reason it exists. Excuse me while I choke :rolleyes: The general public does not have a Right, nor a need to know, anything that could give a potential enemy information and/or a possible edge. IMO, the MSM and politicians give out WAY to much info that can come back and bite us in the ass in the cost of American lives. Your desire to stick your nose into any and everything you desire does not trump those human lives.

You and whoever can argue that until you're blue in the face and I'm not budging. Protecting the Nation and the People and their lives is more important.

Gunny
01-13-2023, 06:13 PM
The assertion that the gravity of the situation depends on "what those documents are" is true enough. However, the basic crime is exactly the same as Trump's. This is grasping at straws for wiggle room, trying to distance one from the other. Noticeably never mentioned by anyone but me in all this is Hillary's unsecure classified server.

I also agree that classified info is treated with less and less importance by these idiots who think they are above the law and/or the US has no enemies.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3811387-democrats-in-tough-spot-with-biden-classified-documents/

Gunny
01-13-2023, 06:20 PM
Garland throwing Biden under the bus in what he calls an effort to restore the public's faith in the DOJ :rolleyes:

The other problem this creates for the Dems AND the Republican't's is it DOES lessen the severity of Trump's actions. They can say Trump had more all they want. I'm sure we'll get a numbers breakdown by classification at some point in the usual attempt to make it look like Trump is worse despite the same crime.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3811358-the-memo-bidens-document-woes-deepen/

Gunny
01-14-2023, 05:44 PM
The lawyer claims since he has a clearance he collected and transferred the material. If he didn't have access to the specific material, he still had no authority to handle/view it.

Allegedly, one of the documents was marked "Top Secret".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64275373

BoogyMan
01-14-2023, 05:55 PM
They found more today. Still waiting for the FBI to toss the old pervert out of his home and ransack it.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-united-states-government-district-of-columbia-0574fd762159e8cb5f31c85205df3dc0

Gunny
01-15-2023, 01:34 PM
No hypocrisy here. This should be used as a blueprint for being so partisan-bias that one is disqualified to hold public office. Idiot Goldman (D-NY no less) states he is sure all four of his arbitrary criteria apply to Trump but not Biden AFTER admitting he doesn't have all the facts.

Yet this f-ing moron is in a position to make decisions that affect all our lives :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lawyer-trump-impeachment-praises-biden-handling-classified-docs-book