PDA

View Full Version : New Webzine... for Whites

Hugh Lincoln
10-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Huh.

http://theoccidentalobserver.com/

The Occidental Observer will present original content touching on the themes of white identity, white interests, and the culture of the West. Such a mission statement is sure to be dismissed as extremism of the worst sort in today’s intellectual climate—perhaps even as a sign of psychiatric disorder. Yet there is a compelling need for such a site. A great many other identifiable groups in the multicultural West have a strong sense of identity and interest, but overt expressions of white identity and white interests are rarely found among the peoples who founded these societies and who continue to make up the majority.

This is a completely unnatural state of affairs—the result of a prolonged assault on the legitimacy of these concepts by cultural elites that have dominated public discourse on issues of race and ethnicity since before World War II. We reject labels such as “white supremacist” or “racist” that are routinely bestowed on assertions of white identity and interests as a means of muzzling their expression. All peoples have ethnic interests and all peoples have a legitimate right to assert their interests, to construct societies that reflect their culture, and to define the borders of their kinship group.

We are highly cognizant of the fact that many of the most strident critics of the legitimacy of white identity and interests have a strong sense of their own ethnic identity and interests. And they have a deep sense of the importance of preserving their people and culture. Non-Western peoples throughout the world continue to seek political power, and they attempt to control their borders, establish their own cultures, and defend their perceived interests.

darin
10-09-2007, 10:26 PM
I love black people.

typomaniac
10-10-2007, 09:03 PM
I wonder if they'll allow self-identified blacks, Asians, and hispanics to subscribe.

After all, white people are perfectly welcome to join the NAACP...

Sir Evil
10-10-2007, 09:06 PM
:laugh2:

Upon reading this I thought this posts sounds all to familiar, and then I saw underneath the thread starters username. lol, Willy Joyce!

Yurt
10-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Tougaloo College

Tougaloo College is a private, coeducational, historically black, four-year liberal arts institution located on the northern edge of the city of Jackson, Mississippi. Founded in 1869

http://www.tougaloo.edu/

Hugh Lincoln
10-11-2007, 08:58 PM
I love black people.

Yeah, but you don't actually want to live with them.

darin
10-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Yeah, but you don't actually want to live with them.

Hell yeah I do. Black people are hot.

Hugh Lincoln
11-17-2007, 11:55 AM

No, no... you mean the car they're driving is hot. They aren't.

typomaniac
11-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Yeah, but you don't actually want to live with them.Hell yeah I do. Black people are hot.You should join the NAACP. :)

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 06:31 PM
You should join the NAACP. :)

Would that be is any way worse than blacks joining the NAAWP?

typomaniac
11-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Would that be is any way worse than blacks joining the NAAWP?
:dunno:
I wouldn't oppose either one. My guess would be that the NAAWP doesn't allow black members. The NAACP takes members of any race.

actsnoblemartin
11-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Does this site welcome jews, who are white?

Huh.

http://theoccidentalobserver.com/

The Occidental Observer will present original content touching on the themes of white identity, white interests, and the culture of the West. Such a mission statement is sure to be dismissed as extremism of the worst sort in today’s intellectual climate—perhaps even as a sign of psychiatric disorder. Yet there is a compelling need for such a site. A great many other identifiable groups in the multicultural West have a strong sense of identity and interest, but overt expressions of white identity and white interests are rarely found among the peoples who founded these societies and who continue to make up the majority.

This is a completely unnatural state of affairs—the result of a prolonged assault on the legitimacy of these concepts by cultural elites that have dominated public discourse on issues of race and ethnicity since before World War II. We reject labels such as “white supremacist” or “racist” that are routinely bestowed on assertions of white identity and interests as a means of muzzling their expression. All peoples have ethnic interests and all peoples have a legitimate right to assert their interests, to construct societies that reflect their culture, and to define the borders of their kinship group.

We are highly cognizant of the fact that many of the most strident critics of the legitimacy of white identity and interests have a strong sense of their own ethnic identity and interests. And they have a deep sense of the importance of preserving their people and culture. Non-Western peoples throughout the world continue to seek political power, and they attempt to control their borders, establish their own cultures, and defend their perceived interests.

actsnoblemartin
11-21-2007, 02:30 PM
I dont want to be rude but blacks can be proud of their heritage but whites cant?

I love black people.

Pale Rider
11-21-2007, 02:31 PM
The NAACP takes members of any race.

That's a new one on me.

actsnoblemartin
11-21-2007, 02:32 PM
Non-whites already have organizations like naacp (which is a liberal organization), lulac, la raza, and many others, but if whites just want to be proud of their european heritage its a hate crime.

Its a double standard, and its wrong.

I wonder if they'll allow self-identified blacks, Asians, and hispanics to subscribe.

After all, white people are perfectly welcome to join the NAACP...

actsnoblemartin
11-21-2007, 02:33 PM
men are women :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
11-21-2007, 02:34 PM
im not a liberal, i doubt they would welcome me.

You should join the NAACP. :)

actsnoblemartin
11-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Te naacp is a liberal organization is my opinion.

Based on its members.

Any organization has the right to choose who it wants based on any criteria it wants.

I wouldn't oppose either one. My guess would be that the NAAWP doesn't allow black members. The NAACP takes members of any race.

typomaniac
11-21-2007, 03:37 PM
That's a new one on me.

Here's their signup form (https://www.naacp.org/contribute/join.php). No blank to fill in about your race.

actsnoblemartin
11-22-2007, 04:57 PM
why would I want to join an organization that is only concerned about the plight of black people, since i am not black

CockySOB
11-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Non-whites already have organizations like naacp (which is a liberal organization), lulac, la raza, and many others, but if whites just want to be proud of their european heritage its a hate crime.

Its a double standard, and its wrong.

Couldn't agree more. What gets me going even faster is when black demagogues play the slavery card, ignoring the white slavery which occurred during the same time periods. I've got Scots-Irish ancestors who were brought over in slave ships and bred to African slaves to create lighter-skinned slaves. Seems that an entire segment of the slave trade during the formative years of the USA gets ignored and disavowed simply because the black demagogues want to convince everyone that the slave card is a trump card for anyone with dark skin. But that's another can of worms for another thread.

pawnsta
11-22-2007, 06:52 PM

Me, I'm even shagging one at the mo. She's a Somalian and she is hot to trot. We're going to have some kids so all you who go wild over miscogenation or whatever it's called...............hhahahahahah. More coffee colored people!!!!

Go Obama, go Obama.

And I'm going to convert to Islam too.

And racism is a mental disease. I'd love to carry on chatting but now I have to get down to eating out my girl before we get down to the business of making babies.

Nukeman
11-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Me, I'm even shagging one at the mo. She's a Somalian and she is hot to trot. We're going to have some kids so all you who go wild over miscogenation or whatever it's called...............hhahahahahah. More coffee colored people!!!!

Go Obama, go Obama.

And I'm going to convert to Islam too.

And racism is a mental disease. I'd love to carry on chatting but now I have to get down to eating out my girl before we get down to the business of making babies.

:lame2: TROLL!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
11-22-2007, 10:21 PM

Has anybody every called you "slow?"

What does the "C" stand for typo?

Hugh Lincoln
11-23-2007, 11:02 AM
She's a Somalian and she is hot to trot.

Somalians have far more white or European features than blacks in in other parts of Africa: high cheekbones, lighter eyes, thinner lips. So it's not the black in her blood you like, it's the white. Same goes for Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Iman and all the other so-called "hot" non-white women. They straighten and bleach their hair to LOOK MORE WHITE. You'll never see a Danish supermodel put on a kinky black wig.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/stylechannel/blog/061218/iman_300x400.jpg

typomaniac
11-23-2007, 01:49 PM

Has anybody every called you "slow?"

What does the "C" stand for typo?

Somebody pee on your turkey, yurtle? :pee: