PDA

View Full Version : DOJ reserves right to not cooperate with certain House GOP requests

Gunny
01-20-2023, 05:38 PM
I'll be curious to see how this plays out. DOJ just told Congress to FO. They just used more polite words than I :)

Seriously. Any questions who's running the country? Trump went after DOJ and the entire bureaucracy has been up his every orifice since. Jordan has been stonewalled without backing from the House. Now Republicans control the House and DOJ's useful idiot tells Jordan DOJ will pick and choose what they comply with.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/20/doj-gop-house-investigations-00078805

revelarts
01-21-2023, 12:25 AM
If they've done nothing wrong, then there's nothing to hide!
the Congress should get the NSA to to just give them all the DOJ info. Everything they've said & done is sitting on NSA servers in UTAH.

If that doesn't work then frankly maybe some enhanced interrogation may been in order here.

But you know this has been a tactic of MANY over the years.
Bush and Chenney did the same. Former CIA head Clapper just strait up LIED to congress. So have several others from the Intel agencies, and various Presidential Administrations members.
the "Deep State" is real and doesn't give the congress much respect at all. especially with all the dirt they have on congress people.

Gunny
01-23-2023, 12:23 PM
If they've done nothing wrong, then there's nothing to hide!
the Congress should get the NSA to to just give them all the DOJ info. Everything they've said & done is sitting on NSA servers in UTAH.

If that doesn't work then frankly maybe some enhanced interrogation may been in order here.

But you know this has been a tactic of MANY over the years.
Bush and Chenney did the same. Former CIA head Clapper just strait up LIED to congress. So have several others from the Intel agencies, and various Presidential Administrations members.
the "Deep State" is real and doesn't give the congress much respect at all. especially with all the dirt they have on congress people.Need to work on your snark:poke:

If you're waiting on an argument from me on behalf of a weaponized, criminal, Federal bureaucracy, don't. I'm all for giving them a dose of their own BS.

The DOJ being a weaponized arm of a leftwing bureaucracy isn't anything I've read about in the Constitution. Just the news on a daily basis:rolleyes: