PDA

View Full Version : Adam Schiff Fundraises Off Ouster from House Intelligence Committee

jimnyc
01-25-2023, 10:34 AM
Finally. about damn time this guy was removed, and now he should be removed altogether, IMO.

---

Adam Schiff Fundraises Off Ouster from House Intelligence Committee

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) has been fundraising off his ouster from the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday.

In an email sent to his supporters, Schiff said the Republican Party under the leadership of Kevin McCarthy finally did what they threatened to do for the last two years: oust him from the Intelligence Committee. According to Schiff, the act was “political retribution” for his pushing for the impeachment of former President Donald Trump.

“They removed me from the House Intelligence Committee where I have served as Chairman and the top Democrat for years,” he wrote. “This is political retribution for my leading the impeachment of Donald Trump, pure and simple, and a dangerous effort to go after anyone who holds them accountable. It also turns the Intelligence Committee into a political plaything for their right-wing supporters.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/25/adam-schiff-fundraises-off-ouster-from-house-intelligence-committee/

McCarthy Officially Rejects Appointments of Swalwell and Schiff for House Intel Committee – Then GOES OFF on Schiff to Lefty Reporters!

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy on Tuesday officially rejected the appointments of Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell for the House Intelligence Committee.

“I am committed to returning the House Intel Committee to one of genuine honesty and credibility that regains the trust of the American people,” McCarthy said.

https://i.imgur.com/VmXDWXI.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/watch-mccarthy-officially-rejects-appointments-swalwell-schiff-house-intel-committee-goes-off-schiff-lefty-reporters/

fj1200
01-25-2023, 11:24 AM
The life of politics. Always Be Raising. Based on anything because the base will eat it up.

Gunny
01-25-2023, 06:02 PM
Schiff is one of "those" people I wish would wake up not breathing anymore. Talk about someone that needs to be thrown out for lying. How many times did he swear to the American people and Congress he had proof against Trump (name your topic)? To date he has produced nothing.

Kathianne
01-25-2023, 06:04 PM
Schiff is one of "those" people I wish would wake up not breathing anymore. Talk about someone that needs to be thrown out for lying. How many times did he swear to the American people and Congress he had proof against Trump (name your topic)? To date he has produced nothing.

Yep. Very McCarthy like. "In this envelope I have proof. . ."

Gunny
01-25-2023, 06:18 PM
Yep. Very McCarthy like. "In this envelope I have proof. . ."I was unaware McCarthy has done the same. Stupid, regardless who does it. It's a lie.

Isn't that what they're hammering that cross-dressing bozo about? What's good for the goose ....

Kathianne
01-25-2023, 07:27 PM
I was unaware McCarthy has done the same. Stupid, regardless who does it. It's a lie.

Isn't that what they're hammering that cross-dressing bozo about? What's good for the goose ....

I'm talking 1950s. ;)

Gunny
01-26-2023, 10:10 AM
I'm talking 1950s. ;):laugh:

I was waiting for the tutorial on what current McCarthy did :laugh: