PDA

View Full Version : Senate GOP pours cold water on idea of impeaching Biden

Gunny
01-25-2023, 06:34 PM
Strictly by law, they are incorrect. He is red-handed guilty of violating the US Code and any other regs that call under it regarding the safeguarding of classified materials. Jackasses who are sworn to uphold the law should at least pretend to.

There are plenty of reasons impeach Biden, if that was what Republicans wanted to try and do. Appeasement dictates otherwise.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3829047-senate-gop-pours-cold-water-on-idea-of-impeaching-biden/

Kathianne
01-25-2023, 07:48 PM
Strictly by law, they are incorrect. He is red-handed guilty of violating the US Code and any other regs that call under it regarding the safeguarding of classified materials. Jackasses who are sworn to uphold the law should at least pretend to.

There are plenty of reasons impeach Biden, if that was what Republicans wanted to try and do. Appeasement dictates otherwise.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3829047-senate-gop-pours-cold-water-on-idea-of-impeaching-biden/

Harris.

fj1200
01-25-2023, 07:54 PM
Harris.

:clap: And it's too early.

Black Diamond
01-25-2023, 10:05 PM
Harris.

Impeachment insurance.

Gunny
01-26-2023, 09:43 AM
Harris.Dems might be stupid about everything EXCEPT playing dishonest politics. Remember when the fear of impeaching Obama was "Biden"? With the every-present spectre of Pelosi as 3rd in line. Look how that "fear" worked out.

Republicans need to try and accomplish something positive. Let's face it, impeaching Biden now would last longer than the rest of his term.

Gunny
01-26-2023, 09:45 AM
:clap: And it's too early.I offer that it's too late.

On the other hand, there are some things this idiot is pulling that will have long-lasting if not irreversible consequences that should be stopped yesterday.

As our system rolls? What's the point? Paint dries and cracks faster:rolleyes:

fj1200
01-26-2023, 11:45 AM
I offer that it's too late.

On the other hand, there are some things this idiot is pulling that will have long-lasting if not irreversible consequences that should be stopped yesterday.

As our system rolls? What's the point? Paint dries and cracks faster:rolleyes:

Impeaching him wouldn't change anything and it would be counterproductive in winning elections next year, especially if BJ clinton is any indication.

Gunny
01-26-2023, 12:07 PM
Impeaching him wouldn't change anything and it would be counterproductive in winning elections next year, especially if BJ clinton is any indication.

I agree. I differentiate between actual cause and effect and whether or not there is legit/legal reason. If prior impeachments are any indication, it would last as long as the remainder of his term and the Dems/MSM would have a field day with the negative publicity.

On the other hand, if there was ever legitimate reason to impeach a President, Biden's the poster boy.

SassyLady
01-26-2023, 03:59 PM
Maybe they're hoping his own party will seek the 25th. Put Harris in and she picks Newsome as VP, planning ahead for 2024.