PDA

View Full Version : Bill seeks to block federal funds for schools that 'indoctrinate with critical race t

Gunny
01-29-2023, 10:19 AM
Appears to me to be a "highlight the issue and identify the players" Bill more than anything else. IF it can get past the herd of cats in the House, it has to get past a woke Senate and woke, alleged President.

Should any of that happen, I can see the usual bad guys trying to use it to stop the teaching of American culture based on race, ethnicity and gender grounds. After all, isn't the race, ethnicity/gender the focal point of all history?:rolleyes:

I'm good with this:

Roy's bill prohibits federal funds from going to any school that promotes race-based ideologies. It would bar funding to institutions that promote theories describing:

Any race is inherently superior or inferior to any other race, color, or national origin.
The United States is a fundamentally racist country.
The Declaration of Independence or Constitution of the United States are fundamentally racist documents.
An individual's moral character or worth is determined by the individual's race, color, or national origin.
An individual, by virtue of the individual's race, is inherently racist or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously.
An individual, because of the individual's race, bears responsibility for the actions committed by other members of the individual's race, color, or national origin.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/bill-seeks-to-block-federal-funds-for-schools-that-indoctrinate-with-critical-race-theory/article_14e1325c-9e61-11ed-b245-dbbf77083870.html