PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Cruz questions China’s funding behind Biden documents

Gunny
01-30-2023, 08:52 AM
7 1/2 mins. Interesting. More ties between Biden and China and US universities. Cruz wants DOJ to investigate a truckload of docs donated to the University of Delaware.

Biden opened this can of worms going after Trump for classified documents and it backfiring on him bigtime. Couldn't happen to a nicer puppet:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Le6PAabOkY

Kathianne
01-30-2023, 12:28 PM
Chinese contributions to universities has been ongoing for more than 2 decades; elementary, secondary. Both public and private just a bit less.

Gunny
01-31-2023, 12:56 PM
Chinese contributions to universities has been ongoing for more than 2 decades; elementary, secondary. Both public and private just a bit less.When you can't beat something from without, you beat it from within. Our greatest selling point, freedom, is also our Achilles heel.

Short-sightedness/short attention span is another of our greatest weaknesses; especially on the right. Both the ChiComs and Americommies have been using it to tear down our institutions a little at a time.

As an aside but something I noticed: How come everywhere else in the World a commie is a commie, except here in the US where we call them progressives? (rhetorical :))

fj1200
01-31-2023, 02:46 PM
If I squint at the emoluments clause I can see it being relevant here.