PDA

View Full Version : Jim Jordan says he’s uncertain reform can stop ‘evil’ seen in Tyre Nichols video

Gunny
01-30-2023, 10:41 AM
I'd say Jordan has it right. No law is going to stop evil. The Dems/Republicans toward the end of the article jockeying for political points are hyenas, nothing more.

There's no excuse for this. These cops deserve to be sent to prison in Louisiana and put in general population.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3835841-jim-jordan-says-hes-uncertain-reform-can-stop-evil-seen-in-tyre-nichols-video/

Gunny
01-31-2023, 12:22 PM
It wasn't five black cops that abused their authority/positions that beat Nichols to death. It's the fault of the white system that trained them. The left cannot give up on its lie regardless the evidence. Wait for the "next big thing" MSM deflection:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXPNIjXDmKE

fj1200
01-31-2023, 02:50 PM
Coverage of the local protest in part of metro Atlanta had a white, middle-aged, woman saying, "blah, blah, blah, white supremacy..." at which point I rolled my eyes and changed the channel.

Gunny
01-31-2023, 03:01 PM
Coverage of the local protest in part of metro Atlanta had a white, middle-aged, woman saying, "blah, blah, blah, white supremacy..." at which point I rolled my eyes and changed the channel.Do you ever here blacks talking about black criminals? I can usually tell the race of the criminal in most stories because if "white supremacy/racism' isn't every other word, no race will be mentioned at all.

I didn't know the cops that beat this guy were all black until yesterday.

jimnyc
01-31-2023, 07:57 PM
I watched the entire video which had various views, and yeah, they deserve to hit the slammer. Not only did they brutalize a guy that wasn't fighting them, as they reported later, but stood around and couldn't care less when the guy lay there all fu**ed up and can barely even sit let alone stand. They were all amped up and all got in their licks seemingly.

They need to end up in various rough prisons and sent to general population and don't conceal their identities or crimes within the prison.

Don't just get justice, get prison justice!