View Full Version : Some Humor for the Yankees

Gunny
01-31-2023, 01:29 PM
Talk about your diaper-wearing, pansy-ass shinola:rolleyes:

Tis 33 degrees outside, and supposed to start raining, and might turn to frozen rain.

They canceled school at 6AM. Lord knows what tomorrow will bring should we actually get the frozen rain :laugh:

jimnyc
01-31-2023, 08:10 PM
Talk about your diaper-wearing, pansy-ass shinola:rolleyes:

Tis 33 degrees outside, and supposed to start raining, and might turn to frozen rain.

They canceled school at 6AM. Lord knows what tomorrow will bring should we actually get the frozen rain :laugh:

Not me! I go out in the cold and especially when it snows!

Try Georgia when they get flurries coming down. Everyone drives real slow as if they are in a blizzard! LOL Not me, I'm still out driving around like an idiot during a blizzard! And still driving faster in 12 inches of snow than those in GA with flurries!

Gunny
02-02-2023, 09:09 AM
Not me! I go out in the cold and especially when it snows!

Try Georgia when they get flurries coming down. Everyone drives real slow as if they are in a blizzard! LOL Not me, I'm still out driving around like an idiot during a blizzard! And still driving faster in 12 inches of snow than those in GA with flurries!

Stuck in the house with 7 crazy-ass people will cause one to go out in the garage for a couple of hours and work out in the 33 degree weather. Just got to dress right and suck the rest up :)

On a serious note, north of us got slammed with ice and snow. Boogeyman probably got caught in the worst, living up around the northern Texas border with the US. Been some power outages and such.