PDA

View Full Version : Democrats are pussies..........

manu1959
02-06-2007, 12:12 AM
they talk tough but at the end of the day...............

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2007/02/05/579583.html

Hobbit
02-06-2007, 12:43 AM
Dick Durbin complaining about a filibuster. I may have an anurism here.

The Slayer
02-06-2007, 02:37 PM
I have a pussy does that make me a democrat ? With this nice blanket label you are putting a whole lot of people in the democrat catagory..

manu1959
02-06-2007, 02:46 PM
I have a pussy does that make me a democrat ? With this nice blanket label you are putting a whole lot of people in the democrat catagory..

particularly the ones with no sense of humor

jillian
02-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Oh... I'm sorry, I thought the thead title was "Democrats *get* pussy".

Musta misread. :dunno:

Hagbard Celine
02-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Oh... I'm sorry, I thought the thead title was "Democrats *get* pussy".

Musta misread. :dunno:

I like getting pussy! Can I be a democrat?

The Slayer
02-06-2007, 03:26 PM
particularly the ones with no sense of humor

Glad you awoke to realization you are not funny.

manu1959
02-06-2007, 03:32 PM
Glad you awoke to realization you are not funny.

only to those with no sense of humour such as yourself

The Slayer
02-06-2007, 03:33 PM
OH 4th grade banter this is so much fun....
I know you are but what am I?

manu1959
02-06-2007, 03:34 PM
OH 4th grade banter this is so much fun....
I know you are but what am I?

witty......

Hagbard Celine
02-06-2007, 03:36 PM
only to those with no sense of humour such as yourself

lol

Hobbit
02-06-2007, 03:50 PM

You fail at logic. In statements of logic and categorization, mutual inclusiveness must be specifically stated, as is full inclusiveness. By saying "Democrats are pussies," he has not put forth any statement stronger than saying that that generally, Democrats are pussies. Without an absolute term preceding it, such as 'all,' the statement has no all-ecompassing finality to it, so he has not claimed that all Democrats are pussies.

He also did not state that pussies are Democrats or anything to the effect. His statement that Democrats are pussies is similar in function to stating that trees are plants. Trees are plants, and unless an additional statement is made making the two groups mutually inclusive, it remains true, despite the fact that not all plants are trees. Thus, by stating that Democrats are pussies, manu did not, in any way, assert that all pussies were Democrats.

The final assertion you make that he even implied that everyone with a pussy was a Democrat is way off base. Even if he had stated that all pussies are Democrats, having a pussy located on your person does not make you a pussy. If this were true, the Earth would be a tree because it has trees on it. The Earth, as we know, is not a tree, so your statement has no merit.

There, is that mature enough for ya...pussy?

Hagbard Celine
02-06-2007, 03:53 PM
You fail at logic. In statements of logic and categorization, mutual inclusiveness must be specifically stated, as is full inclusiveness. By saying "Democrats are pussies," he has not put forth any statement stronger than saying that that generally, Democrats are pussies. Without an absolute term preceding it, such as 'all,' the statement has no all-ecompassing finality to it, so he has not claimed that all Democrats are pussies.

He also did not state that pussies are Democrats or anything to the effect. His statement that Democrats are pussies is similar in function to stating that trees are plants. Trees are plants, and unless an additional statement is made making the two groups mutually inclusive, it remains true, despite the fact that not all plants are trees. Thus, by stating that Democrats are pussies, manu did not, in any way, assert that all pussies were Democrats.

The final assertion you make that he even implied that everyone with a pussy was a Democrat is way off base. Even if he had stated that all pussies are Democrats, having a pussy located on your person does not make you a pussy. If this were true, the Earth would be a tree because it has trees on it. The Earth, as we know, is not a tree, so your statement has no merit.

I don't think he gets any pussy. :(

Hobbit
02-06-2007, 04:03 PM
I don't think he gets any pussy. :(

You apparantly missed all the threads in which I stated my intention to remaind abstinent until marriage, and I'm still a bachelor, so yes, you're technically correct.

Touche, though. Made me laugh.

Hagbard Celine
02-06-2007, 04:04 PM
You apparantly missed all the threads in which I stated my intention to remaind abstinent until marriage, and I'm still a bachelor, so yes, you're technically correct.

Touche, though. Made me laugh.

Good, I'm glad it didn't touch a nerve. I'm just joshing.

trobinett
02-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Yes, I agree.:rock:

Sitarro
02-06-2007, 05:28 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :salute:

02-06-2007, 05:31 PM

You are probably going to have to prove that you have said equipment before some of these guys will believe it.

Hagbard Celine
02-06-2007, 05:46 PM
You are probably going to have to prove that you have said equipment before some of these guys will believe it.

Yeah, we're going to need visual pussy confirmation ;)

The Slayer
02-06-2007, 06:14 PM
You guys wouldnt know what a pussy looks like even if it gave you herpes.

manu1959
02-06-2007, 06:18 PM

sounds like the voice of experience ...........

The Slayer
02-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Experience with my pussy or herpes?

The ClayTaurus
02-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Experience with my pussy or herpes?Probably both.

TheSage
02-06-2007, 06:38 PM

Herpes is a colorless, odorless virus, which may be spread even in the absence of obvious lesions. Are you retarded?

neener
02-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Herpes is a colorless, odorless virus, which may be spread even in the absence of obvious lesions. Are you retarded?

She's not, but maybe you have a reading comprehension problem.

She said you wouldn't know what a PUSSY looks like, not herpes.

It seems humor is entirely wasted in this thread.:wink2:

manu1959
02-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Experience with my pussy or herpes?

lol now that was funny

TheSage
02-06-2007, 06:48 PM
She's not, but maybe you have a reading comprehension problem.

She said you wouldn't know what a PUSSY looks like, not herpes.

It seems humor is entirely wasted in this thread.:wink2:

But how would getting herpes from a pussy increase the likelihood of recognizing one? That's what she implied with her attempt at humor. I just don't see the humor I guess. I guess stupidity just isn't funny.

neener
02-06-2007, 07:00 PM
:lame2:

Try not to overstrain your mind there, bud.

TheSage
02-06-2007, 08:31 PM
:lame2:

Try not to overstrain your mind there, bud.

No strain here. Meaningless statements just aren't funny. Well, maybe to you they are. That only reflects poorly on you.

02-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Yeah, we're going to need visual pussy confirmation ;)

Like I said, some will ask for proof.

Just show them the cat.

Gunny
02-06-2007, 10:37 PM
they talk tough but at the end of the day...............

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2007/02/05/579583.html

They're not just pussies .... add stupid to the list.

Liberals used loud mouthes and public pressure to force the US to cut and run from Vietnam. Since that isn't working this time, they're going to try and legislate it. Either way, the result is the same.