PDA

View Full Version : Law enforcement pushes back against Democrats’ claims about fentanyl and southern bor

Gunny
02-09-2023, 10:55 AM
Seems to me a Dems, from the puppet on down the line are getting called out on their lies more and more by people that matter.

Somebody needs to draw a pic for this idiot with those big, fat kindergarten crayons. China produces the fentanyl then sells it to drug cartels in Mexico that give it to illegals who walk free and unfettered right across the bridge with it.

“Since Border Patrol agents can’t patrol the border while they’re processing illegal immigrants, more fentanyl is making it further into the U.S. That is why more local police and sheriffs’ seizures of fentanyl is skyrocketing.”

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/law-enforcement-pushes-back-against-democrats-claims-about-fentanyl-and-southern-border/article_8d818af6-a7c4-11ed-88ea-0befc09da2fb.html

Kathianne
02-09-2023, 11:45 AM
Seems to me a Dems, from the puppet on down the line are getting called out on their lies more and more by people that matter.

Somebody needs to draw a pic for this idiot with those big, fat kindergarten crayons. China produces the fentanyl then sells it to drug cartels in Mexico that give it to illegals who walk free and unfettered right across the bridge with it.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/law-enforcement-pushes-back-against-democrats-claims-about-fentanyl-and-southern-border/article_8d818af6-a7c4-11ed-88ea-0befc09da2fb.html

People need this hammered home, no 'pink ribbons' on this:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fentanyl-overdoses-leading-cause-death-adults

DRUG AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE Published December 16, 2021 5:08pm ESTFentanyl overdoses become No. 1 cause of death among US adults, ages 18-45: 'A national emergency'
More adults between 18 and 45 died of fentanyl overdoses in 2020 than COVID-19, motor vehicle accidents, cancer and suicide

Fentanyl overdoses have surged to the leading cause of death for adults between the ages of 18 and 45, according to an analysis of U.S. government data.

Between 2020 and 2021, nearly 79,000 people between 18 and 45 years old — 37,208 in 2020 and 41,587 in 2021 — died of fentanyl overdoses, the data analysis from opioid awareness organization Families Against Fentanyl shows.

Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that can be deadly even in very small amounts, and other drugs, including heroin, meth and marijuana, can be laced with the dangerous drug. Mexico and China are the primary sources for the flow of fentanyl into the United States, according to the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).

Comparatively, between Jan. 1, 2020, and Dec. 15, 2021, there were more than 53,000 COVID-19 deaths among those between the ages of 18 and 49, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Gunny
02-09-2023, 12:35 PM
People need this hammered home, no 'pink ribbons' on this:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fentanyl-overdoses-leading-cause-death-adultsSchiff-for-brains is on the tube now doubling down on the narrative that 80% is being stopped at the Border and Americans are bringing in what is getting in :rolleyes:

US Citizen Texans are responsible for and twice as likely to commit the violence on the Border.

And people wonder why I don't watch this shit. I'm ready to kill the tv now :rolleyes:

Kathianne
02-09-2023, 12:40 PM
Schiff-for-brains is on the tube now doubling down on the narrative that 80% is being stopped at the Border and Americans are bringing in what is getting in :rolleyes:

US Citizen Texans are responsible for and twice as likely to commit the violence on the Border.

And people wonder why I don't watch this shit. I'm ready to kill the tv now :rolleyes:

I cannot stand that man, to make it worse, he reminds me of Richard Nixon. Ugg!

jimnyc
02-09-2023, 05:13 PM
And that shit is an epidemic and also killing and sending many into OD's left and right.

The worst part is that it's always been coming via that route, we just made it very tough for them. But instead of sealing things up to prevent shit like this, they open it like a faucet for politics. And then ignore the problem and claim it doesn't exist.