PDA

View Full Version : Trump Shooting His Foot, Again

Kathianne
02-09-2023, 12:39 PM
Really:

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/09/desantis-discipline-defies-deceptions-n529318

The media will come after DeSantis, my guess is the 'discipline' will serve him well. If he can survive the nasty Trump onslaught, the media will only look worse if they keep it up:

DeSantis discipline defies deceptions
DAVID STROM 8:01 AM on February 09, 2023

I tried hard to get that alliteration. Not sure it was worth it though.

You may have seen that Donald Trump and his allies have gone all-in on accusing Governor DeSantis of being a sexual predator.

At issue is a photo that surfaced years ago that purports to show DeSantis at 22 or 23 partying with young high school girls. At the time DeSantis was a teacher at a private high school.

There is no confirmation of the identity of the students themselves, or that the photo actually shows DeSantis. In other words, nobody in the photo is identified definitively, nobody knows the ages of the women in the photo, and if the man in the photo is indeed a young DeSantis all we know is that he drank a beer with women of indeterminate age.

Photos of college-age men–DeSantis had just graduated–drinking beer and enjoying the company of young women is hardly shocking or unique. It is as likely that he was enjoying the company of college girls in the photo as anyone else. We know Trump himself doesn’t drink, but it is rumored that he likes to grab women in the crotch. A rumor spread by Trump himself, so it is odd that he is using this line of attack on somebody else.

jimnyc
02-09-2023, 05:10 PM
I still think DeSantis is the best option, but not sure how things work out. I think right now that Trump takes the numbers on that one but not sure he will get the support and funding that may be necessary. He'll see a lot less donors this time around.

I won't donate a nickel - still getting spammed and calls left and right for that mistake. I got passed onto a list and whole host of assholes reaching out to me in one way or another. They all get met with my deafening silence, but still annoying for how long it's been now since I donated and used actual info like a stupid ass. Not sure if you have to or not. Should have gave them right person but with Gunny <--- contact info. :coffee:

Gunny
02-09-2023, 06:12 PM
Really:

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/09/desantis-discipline-defies-deceptions-n529318

The media will come after DeSantis, my guess is the 'discipline' will serve him well. If he can survive the nasty Trump onslaught, the media will only look worse if they keep it up:

I'll wait and see. Odd we don't hear the left going after Dems for their aberrant, sexual proclivities.

Of all people one would think Trump would be the last to jump right on top of BS like this. Sure wasn't okay when it was being done to him (hypocrite) :rolleyes:

jimnyc
02-09-2023, 06:24 PM
I saw a 4 minute ad from Trump that seemed to be more about the country than him or is antics. But not sure many will believe the act as they watched it over and over and over - and I don't think such things just go away...

fj1200
02-09-2023, 06:34 PM
Really:

Must be a day that ends in "y".

jimnyc
02-09-2023, 06:37 PM
Must be a day that ends in "y".

Not Hyundai?

fj1200
02-10-2023, 05:16 AM
Not Hyundai?

That's a day that ends in "i". :slap: