PDA

View Full Version : 4th Object Taken Out Over Lake Huron

Kathianne
02-12-2023, 04:29 PM
I'd just heard that some airspace over Lake Michigan had been restricted by military, next I hear object 'decommissioned' by Air Force over Lake Huron.

Listening a bit to news, seems some of what they recovered from big balloon off SC, has given info that has allowed the military to find these smaller objects. Not yet identifying as Chinese, but WTF? All the money spent and they just now realize they have missed all this? I'm still not convinced, but something weird is going on or has been for years.

Gunny
02-13-2023, 08:33 AM
I'd just heard that some airspace over Lake Michigan had been restricted by military, next I hear object 'decommissioned' by Air Force over Lake Huron.

Listening a bit to news, seems some of what they recovered from big balloon off SC, has given info that has allowed the military to find these smaller objects. Not yet identifying as Chinese, but WTF? All the money spent and they just now realize they have missed all this? I'm still not convinced, but something weird is going on or has been for years.Perhaps I'm too cynical where the Federal Government/Biden Admin is concerned, but I believe not without warrant.

On the surface, we are suddenly finding "UFO's" everywhere. Chinese spies, of course :rolleyes: Suddenly, an administration that is everything to Chinese collusion what Trump never was to Russian collusion is concerned and the Nation is threatened?

Not discounting that the Chinese duck is most likely a duck, I can't get out of the back of mind Chicken Little pointing at the sky and all the sheeple on the farm looking up.

Meanwhile, the Southern Border is being invaded. Fentanyl is pouring in from China in larger numbers than illegals. Our economy is tanking. Biden is dodging/ignoring the results of his policies coming to fruition on multiple fronts.

Rather fortuitous distraction for Biden and the Dems.

Kathianne
02-13-2023, 08:37 AM
Perhaps I'm too cynical where the Federal Government/Biden Admin is concerned, but I believe not without warrant.

On the surface, we are suddenly finding "UFO's" everywhere. Chinese spies, of course :rolleyes: Suddenly, an administration that is everything to Chinese collusion what Trump never was to Russian collusion is concerned and the Nation is threatened?

Not discounting that the Chinese duck is most likely a duck, I can't get out of the back of mind Chicken Little pointing at the sky and all the sheeple on the farm looking up.

Meanwhile, the Southern Border is being invaded. Fentanyl is pouring in from China in larger numbers than illegals. Our economy is tanking. Biden is dodging/ignoring the results of his policies coming to fruition on multiple fronts.

Rather fortuitous distraction for Biden and the Dems.

Yep, which is my discomfort with this new 'reality.,'

I find it hard to accept that our military "missed" all these incursions due to lack of turning to alternate frequencies.

Gunny
02-13-2023, 08:57 AM
Yep, which is my discomfort with this new 'reality.,'

I find it hard to accept that our military "missed" all these incursions due to lack of turning to alternate frequencies.There is some validity to the argument, and it is one I have made on a sort of completely separate topic. We're so busy being techno-gods, high speed, low drag, that AM radio runs right along under the radar. NORAD is looking for incoming ICMBs. Fighters. Bombers. Not Phileas Fogg.

It has been my opinion for some time now that a person/persons operating on low freq without electronics could easily go undetected until bumbled upon.

Whether or not the military actually was aware is one of those question marks for me. The US military is not allowed to speak for itself. The Pentagon making a statement is a scam. Lloyd Austin is the Puppethead's puppet. He's allowed by law to state publicly what civilian politicians tell him to. I'm taking anything from the Pentagon spokesman with a grain of salt.

Especially where not telling the people of the United States the truth is concerned. They've earned it.