PDA

View Full Version : "Soros Backs DeSantis " NOT

Kathianne
02-17-2023, 03:33 PM
Desperation:

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/17/for-gods-sake-soros-did-not-endorse-ron-desantis-n531507

fj1200
02-18-2023, 09:28 AM
My first thought yesterday was trump is soooooooo stupid.
My second thought today is even trump can't be thaaaaaaaat stupid (bolstered by no link in the article suggesting he retweeted it).
Leading to my third thought of can his followers be thaaaaaaaat stupid?

Either yes that are that stupid or no they're not leading to... who puts this crap out?

Kathianne
02-18-2023, 11:28 AM
My first thought yesterday was trump is soooooooo stupid.
My second thought today is even trump can't be thaaaaaaaat stupid (bolstered by no link in the article suggesting he retweeted it).
Leading to my third thought of can his followers be thaaaaaaaat stupid?

Either yes that are that stupid or no they're not leading to... who puts this crap out?

It seemed to me the gist were his supporters. Lol!

BoogyMan
02-18-2023, 12:13 PM
There are people all over Twitter melting down over this and you can't talk any sense to them because some one-tooth redneck found a clip of just the part where Soros mentions DeSantis. You post the whole video in context and they immediately curse you and block you because you are obviously <insert invective here>.

We live in truly stupid times.

Gunny
02-19-2023, 01:28 PM
Desperation:

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/17/for-gods-sake-soros-did-not-endorse-ron-desantis-n531507

He hates DeSantis just as he hates Trump. What he wants is a 3-way race for president, which would guarantee a Democrat victory.
He is convinced that if DeSantis wins the Republican nomination that Donald Trump will jump into the race as a third-party candidate and lead to a Democrat landslide in the 2024 election.

More like a nightmare for anyone wanting to oust that low-life, communist, Unamerican POS currently occupying the WH. Trump's done. He's got just enough power/influence left to screw everyone over.