PDA

View Full Version : East Palestine mayor: Biden Ukraine visit ‘biggest slap in the face’

Gunny
02-21-2023, 09:39 AM
Unlike some on the right, I begrudge Ukraine nothing. It's the right thing to do.

BUT...

The Disgrace in Chief is a POS. The funding for any one of his stupid, woke policies would more than cover what IS a disaster. A man-made, ecological disaster, as a matter of fact, at least partially-created by this fuckwit closing pipelines that should be carrying this toxic crap. Where are all the greenies wailing and gnashing teeth on THIS? They're quick to protect some innocuous lizard's habitat from a 1x1 pipe support:rolleyes:

This communist POS is infuriating. If he's not the antichrist, he sure as hell is its embodiment as far the US Constitution and its people are concerned.

“That was the biggest slap in the face that tells you right now. He doesn’t care about us,” Conway told host Jesse Watters. “So … he can send every agency he wants to but I found that out this morning and one of the briefings that he was in the Ukraine giving millions of dollars away to people over there, not to us and I’m furious.”
“Yeah, Presidents Day in our country. He’s … over in Ukraine,” Conway added. “So that tells you what kind of guy he is.”

full article: https://thehill.com/homenews/3867552-east-palestine-mayor-biden-ukraine-visit-biggest-slap-in-the-face/

SassyLady
02-21-2023, 10:20 AM
I do begrudge continuing to funnel help to Ukraine as an individual nation. All help should be from NATO with all nations playing their fair share. And it pisses me off that we continue to send money and yet are not helping our own citizens suffering from a disaster.

Gunny
02-21-2023, 10:39 AM
I do begrudge continuing to funnel help to Ukraine as an individual nation. All help should be from NATO with all nations playing their fair share. And it pisses me off that we continue to send money and yet are not helping our own citizens suffering from a disaster.

Reality: With the US, there is no NATO. Given current World circumstances, wonder what it would look like. Either way, we're involved. There's no getting out of nor around it. We ARE the World superpower. At least until Biden gets done:rolleyes:

With all the stupid spending we do, we can afford BOTH with some fiscal responsibility. Ukraine shouldn't matter one way or the other and not even be a part of this discussion. It has absolutely ZERO to do with the US Federal government's responsibility to help ALL Americans during a crisis. THAT is the primary purpose of the US Federal Government and under this administration it has completely ignored our own people, as Dems are wont to do.

Matter of fact, if they just took a small portion of the money and manpower they use to spy on/wage a subversive war on citizens of the US, they could clean up East Palestine in a week.

jimnyc
02-21-2023, 11:48 AM
Saw a video of Biden in Kyiv when the air sirens suddenly went off. And I quickly thought "oh please please please..."

Gunny
02-21-2023, 12:20 PM
Saw a video of Biden in Kyiv when the air sirens suddenly went off. And I quickly thought "oh please please please..."yeah ...:dev: