PDA

View Full Version : A little advice about human rights

FriendlyFriend
02-20-2023, 12:36 PM
Hi guys, I'm a very big fan of the US army, I need your advice, in general, I'm stuck in the Russian Federation, and I'm trying to get out of here, because of the current regime, but there are certain forces that are against it. Who can help me in protecting my rights here, regarding the sale of property, etc.
I appeal to human rights organizations, but they are all silent
Perhaps someone can personally help me with this, I promise I will not remain in debt

fj1200
02-20-2023, 12:52 PM
Join the Wagner Group. Fight from the inside.

FriendlyFriend
02-20-2023, 02:04 PM
Join the Wagner Group. Fight from the inside.
Do you want me to join a Russian-controlled group that considers itself fascists, which is associated with the communists, to fight communism? You must be joking

fj1200
02-20-2023, 02:43 PM
Do you want me to join a Russian-controlled group that considers itself fascists, which is associated with the communists, to fight communism? You must be joking

Sabotage is no joke. But I am caught a little unawares. In a thread titled "fight against communism" you asked for help in protecting your rights/property rights/etc. ... I'm not sure how that relates to fighting communism.

FriendlyFriend
02-20-2023, 03:18 PM
Sabotage is no joke. But I am caught a little unawares. In a thread titled "fight against communism" you asked for help in protecting your rights/property rights/etc. ... I'm not sure how that relates to fighting communism.

It's also connected, sabotage is happening in my direction.It seems I am writing on the forum in the topic of the Army of the United States of America, and you answer me like an avid communist:salute:

Gunny
02-21-2023, 08:58 AM
Hi guys, I'm a very big fan of the US army, I need your advice, in general, I'm stuck in the Russian Federation, and I'm trying to get out of here, because of the current regime, but there are certain forces that are against it. Who can help me in protecting my rights here, regarding the sale of property, etc.
Perhaps someone can personally help me with this, I promise I will not remain in debtWhile hardly surprising, I wasn't aware the Russian Federation was in Walnut, CA. I CAN understanding wanting to escape San Bernardino County though.

If you want to find idiots to buy your bull, there are plenty of leftwing sites. This one ain't it.

FriendlyFriend
02-21-2023, 09:52 AM
While hardly surprising, I wasn't aware the Russian Federation was in Walnut, CA. I CAN understanding wanting to escape San Bernardino County though.

If you want to find idiots to buy your bull, there are plenty of leftwing sites. This one ain't it.

What makes you think that I'm in California, I'm stuck here in Russia, I can send you a screenshot of where I'm writing from, maybe I'm writing to the wrong thread on this issue

Gunny
02-21-2023, 10:41 AM
What makes you think that I'm in California, I'm stuck here in Russia, I can send you a screenshot of where I'm writing from, maybe I'm writing to the wrong thread on this issueSad thing is, I'm not even the most tech-savvy member of the staff.

I wouldn't violate any rules, was I you :)

FriendlyFriend
02-21-2023, 10:54 AM
Sad thing is, I'm not even the most tech-savvy member of the staff.

I wouldn't violate any rules, was I you :)

And what are the rules?

Gunny
02-21-2023, 10:59 AM
And what are the rules?http://www.debatepolicy.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Rules

FriendlyFriend
02-21-2023, 11:13 AM
Hi guys, I need your advice, in general, I'm stuck in the Russian Federation, and I'm trying to get out of here, because of the current regime, but there are certain forces that are against it. Who can help me in protecting my rights here, regarding the sale of property, etc. maybe someone knows law firms here
Perhaps someone will be able to help me personally with this, I promise, I will not remain in debt

FriendlyFriend
02-21-2023, 11:15 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Rules
Well, then close this thread, I have already written in another, if you think that I broke some rules

Gunny
02-21-2023, 11:18 AM
Hi guys, I need your advice, in general, I'm stuck in the Russian Federation, and I'm trying to get out of here, because of the current regime, but there are certain forces that are against it. Who can help me in protecting my rights here, regarding the sale of property, etc. maybe someone knows law firms here
Perhaps someone will be able to help me personally with this, I promise, I will not remain in debt

Recall not just minutes ago I stated follow the rules? Spamming is a violation of the rules. You've already tried this line of solicitation in a different thread.

While slightly amused, I'm not that amused that I won't make you go away. Permanently. Strike two/second warning. On the third you will be on the outside looking in.

Gunny
02-21-2023, 11:20 AM
Well, then close this thread, I have already written in another, if you think that I broke some rules

I'll see if I can help you out :)

jimnyc
02-21-2023, 11:57 AM
Fu** Russia.

fj1200
02-21-2023, 08:13 PM
It's also connected, sabotage is happening in my direction.It seems I am writing on the forum in the topic of the Army of the United States of America, and you answer me like an avid communist:salute:

That's rather humorous. I'm also not sure how the US Army fits into this. I have a feeling they're not going to liberate your Russian property.