PDA

View Full Version : More Clinton Suicide Fodder

Kathianne
02-22-2023, 06:35 PM
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/22/the-clinton-suicide-curse-strikes-again-n532481

I have no words.

revelarts
02-22-2023, 11:15 PM
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/22/the-clinton-suicide-curse-strikes-again-n532481

I have no words.
It should be a bit concerning that they're not even trying anymore.

I've got plenty of words, but I've said them before.
So I'll just leave it with this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fpn7fCnXsAE8nuY?format=png&name=small

revelarts
02-22-2023, 11:22 PM
https://www.conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_count
Clinton body count

Bill and Hillary Clinton
The Clinton body count[1][2] originated with the 1987 Ives/Henry double homicide case and the subsequent violent deaths of seven witnesses or suspects in the investigation. Drug smuggling continued at the Mena Airport after the CIA terminated the Contra supply operation and left Arkansas. All nine of these murders in the vicinity of Mena remain unsolved, and three were originally ruled "suicides" by the state's chief medical examiner. Law enforcement and prosecutors also participated in the coverup, some receiving pay raises and promotions in the Clinton Arkansas political machine.

The BCCI, Inslaw, and a small Little Rock bank data processing company known as Systematics also figure prominently in a string of unusual deaths. Once in the White House, many premature deaths related to "accidents" (most likely the result of sabotage) and "suicides" (staged by hired thugs) coincide with investigations into illegal fundraising. Since leaving the White House, several witnesses in corruption probes have been "suicided" or met bizarre "accidents" only days before giving sworn testimony. Other mysterious deaths are related to the Clinton Foundation and fundraising.

Much of the early work on the subject was done by journalist Danny Casolaro writing The Octopus, and Victor Thorn author of The Clinton Murder Volume, both who met suspicious and untimely deaths. Future researchers will build upon their work, with the caveat of associated risks.

The Clinton body count spawned the neologism Arkancide, defined as neither traditional suicide nor homicide, but "suicide" by two bullets to the back of the head.

This updated Clinton body count is an attempt to list subjects by occupation and area of inquiry. It is not necessarily chronological or alphabetical.from
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?67381-Had-dirt-on-Bill-Clinton-dead-to-suicide-hmmm

revelarts
02-23-2023, 10:54 AM
Some background info
Clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4xeKN5354

full interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf4kQw_yKKo&t=1468s

fj1200
02-23-2023, 02:18 PM
Shotgun discovered near body of former Clinton aide Mark Middleton: report (https://nypost.com/2023/02/23/shotgun-was-found-near-body-of-clinton-aide-new-details/)

Black Diamond
02-23-2023, 03:58 PM
Stalin gave some of his political enemies the option to commit suicide.

Black Diamond
02-23-2023, 06:21 PM
Stalin gave some of his political enemies the option to commit suicide.

So I am wondering if they gave this guy that option

revelarts
02-23-2023, 10:50 PM
Not sure what it takes for some to seriously consider that some U.S. politicians and helpful law enforcement can be just as corrupt, murderous and perverted as politicians from Babylon, Rome & the USSR..
the idea of American Exceptionalism is a horrible set of blinders that leave the U.S. public in the dark to the reality & character of the U.S. politics, the intel community and some politicians.

the elementary school version of 'America' just aint the whole story. Not enough of us want to really know much more.

SassyLady
02-24-2023, 01:41 AM
So I am wondering if they gave this guy that option
And this guy?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/nyc-billionaire-financier-thomas-h-lee-friends-with-the-clintons-found-dead-of-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound/

Black Diamond
02-24-2023, 03:00 AM
And this guy?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/nyc-billionaire-financier-thomas-h-lee-friends-with-the-clintons-found-dead-of-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound/

I saw that

fj1200
02-24-2023, 09:03 AM
Not sure what it takes for some to seriously consider...

When that key piece of WTF evidence turns out not to be... What then?

Gunny
02-24-2023, 09:18 AM
Hanged from a tree.
Gunshot wound to the chest.
No weapon was found on the scene.
Yep, must be suicide. No other possible explanation seems to fit.

I can't get past this: Yep, must be :lmao:

revelarts
02-24-2023, 10:10 AM
When that key piece of WTF evidence turns out not to be... What then?

Like when a near pristine bullet shows up on a stretcher in a hospital in Dallas.
Like when suicide note is found in a brief case that wasn't noticed before where the hand writing doesn't match the suicide victim found in the Park.
Like when the gun of that same suicide is found... even though it doesn't have the victims prints on it.
Like when they find the gun a police officer used in his suicide... near his body, just outside of the Oklahoma City, that has a slit throat, slit wrist and no powdered burns.

Well sure, at that point you just completely ignore all other evidence to the contrary... since they "found" the gun suddenly.
It was just an oversight that no one saw it or mentioned it before.
Incompetence on the part the police writing that initial report.
nothing to see here. move along.

Like nothing to see on the cameras that were incompetently not working during Epstein's suicide... and several other events.

But sure not everything is the guberment. some people do genuinely commit suicide. Of course, and if the evidence is in fact there for that, then it should not be made into anything else.
But we don't do ourselves any favors pretending the people in the gov't DO NOT kill and poorly cover-up political "problems".
It's public incredulity that allows wolves among us to kill some people. Since most folks believe the wolves story about "suicide", "lone nuts" & "tragic plane crash" every time by default.
And don't want to be considered "conspiracy theorist" or "crazy"... outside of the mainstream or the tribes beliefs.
And frankly many folks just don't want to believe that our gov't... AMERICA... does such things.

the skew against honest objectivity is strong.

Gunny
02-24-2023, 10:49 AM
Like when a near pristine bullet shows up on a stretcher in a hospital in Dallas.
Like when suicide note is found in a brief case that wasn't noticed before where the hand writing doesn't match the suicide victim found in the Park.
Like when the gun of that same suicide is found... even though it doesn't have the victims prints on it.
Like when they find the gun a police officer used in his suicide... near his body, just outside of the Oklahoma City, that has a slit throat, slit wrist and no powdered burns.

Well sure, at that point you just completely ignore all other evidence to the contrary... since they "found" the gun suddenly.

Like nothing to see on the cameras that were incompetently not working during Epstein's suicide... and several other events.

But sure not everything is the guberment. some people do genuinely commit suicide. Of course, and if the evidence is in fact there for that, then it should not be made into anything else.
But we don't do ourselves any favors pretending the people in the gov't DO NOT kill and poorly cover-up political "problems".
It's public incredulity that allows wolves among us to kill some people. Since most folks believe the wolves story about "suicide", "lone nuts" & "tragic plane crash" every time by default.
And don't want to be considered "conspiracy theorist" or "crazy"... outside of the mainstream or the tribes beliefs.
And frankly many folks just don't want to believe that our gov't... AMERICA... does such things.

the skew against honest objectivity is strong.I can agree with the premise of your argument. It goes both ways however. The end result of ignoring evidence to support a narrative isn't all that different than inventing evidence to support a narrative. Neither results in fact-based truth.

Neither are objective. In each scenario, walking in with a preconceived notion of guilt of innocence automatically skews it.

In this case, does it matter if they found a shotgun or not? The facts as presented are: found hanging with a shotgun blast to the chest ruled suicide. I'd love to hear the fact-based, scientific/forensic explanation for THAT. Is your average, distraught dolt going to go to all that trouble?

So, if they found a shotgun, what's the barrel length? Unless the barrel is shortened, it really isn't as easy as it sounds to shoot one's self in the chest unless one is an orangutan. Under the chin works. But to hang one's self then manage to shoot one's self in the chest as well? Seriously over-complicating it, IMO. Why would anyone do that?

IMO, barring further explanation/information to the contrary, I'd say this is sending a message. Doesn't even have to be Hitlery. Given the crowd she and apparently he hung with, it could be anyone he pissed off in their little mafia.

fj1200
02-24-2023, 11:42 AM

the skew against honest objectivity is strong.

I guess the answer to my question was, "but, but," with the resurrection of all the other WTF conspiracies explained or unexplained.

revelarts
02-24-2023, 01:18 PM
I guess the answer to my question was, "but, but," with the resurrection of all the other WTF conspiracies explained or unexplained.

The answer was pretty clear.

BUT
To make it clearer,
In a murder case how should you come to a final conclusion on the ID of the killer? Isn't It the preponderance of evidence?
If the WTF evidence is legitimately set aside by counter evidence that's fine.
BUT what does the all the remaining evidence point to?
BUT
IF you don't care about all the evidence just the optics and what the officials say, and what 'reasonable people' believe, then nothing else matter really.

BUT
what I get from your reply is that you think the right answer to your question is.
You you stop asking questions and ignore everything else since the WTF has been 'offically' answered.

Black Diamond
02-24-2023, 02:40 PM
I don't consider myself a conspiracy person but when person after person connected to the Clintons, who are of dubious character, commit suicide....

fj1200
02-24-2023, 03:47 PM
BUT
what I get from your reply is that you think the right answer to your question is.
You you stop asking questions and ignore everything else since the WTF has been 'offically' answered.

Actually what you should have gotten from my reply is when Middleton evidence isn't as originally presented you shouldn't come back with, "but what about JFK!?!"

I don't consider myself a conspiracy person but when person after person connected to the Clintons, who are of dubious character, commit suicide....

Correlation vs. causation. ;)

Black Diamond
02-24-2023, 03:59 PM
Actually what you should have gotten from my reply is when Middleton evidence isn't as originally presented you shouldn't come back with, "but what about JFK!?!"

Correlation vs. causation. ;)

Maybe the Clintons are so toxic their friends get depressed and off themselves.

fj1200
02-24-2023, 04:08 PM
Maybe the Clintons are so toxic their friends get depressed and off themselves.

Eminently believable. Hunger for power is quite toxic.

revelarts
02-25-2023, 10:50 AM

Context is key.