PDA

View Full Version : Trump tops DeSantis by 15 points in Fox News poll

Gunny
02-27-2023, 10:08 AM
Why does this smell of a pro-Trump Fox News stealing from the leftist MSM's playbook and promoting who it does and doesn't want? The right is going to continue to lose until it opens it eyes to why it is losing. Repeating the same bad plan expecting a different result.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3875424-trump-tops-desantis-by-15-points-in-fox-news-poll/

SassyLady
02-27-2023, 06:55 PM
I don't think Fox is pro-Trump anymore. The Murdocks and Paul Ryan dislike him intensely just for starters. They've been shadow banning him lately by not broadcasting his speeches like they used to.

Black Diamond
02-27-2023, 11:11 PM
I don't think Fox is pro-Trump anymore. The Murdocks and Paul Ryan dislike him intensely just for starters. They've been shadow banning him lately by not broadcasting his speeches like they used to.

Well given the fact trump has announced his candidacy and DeSantis hasn't.
And then given the fact Trump went to ohio when pedo Peter didn't.
Who knows.

fj1200
02-28-2023, 07:57 AM
Well given the fact trump has announced his candidacy and DeSantis hasn't.
And then given the fact Trump went to ohio when pedo Peter didn't.
Who knows.

Is this a thing now?

Black Diamond
02-28-2023, 01:29 PM
Is this a thing now?

Not that I know of. I think it's pretty much contained to hunter's phone. It didn't take off like Brandon did.

Gunny
02-28-2023, 02:25 PM
Was I DeSantis, I wouldn't run against Trump. Trump is going to take everything and everyone down the bowl with him. If Trump was to win the Presidency, it will be a disaster.

I'd just steer clear and wait.

Black Diamond
02-28-2023, 03:12 PM
Was I DeSantis, I wouldn't run against Trump. Trump is going to take everything and everyone down the bowl with him. If Trump was to win the Presidency, it will be a disaster.

I'd just steer clear and wait.
Ron's advisors may be telling him that. Let Biden destroy the country for another four years. It'll be a landslide in 28

Gunny
03-01-2023, 10:37 AM
Ron's advisors may be telling him that. Let Biden destroy the country for another four years. It'll be a landslide in 28Not sure we could survive another 4 years of Biden.

fj1200
03-01-2023, 10:52 AM
Not that I know of. I think it's pretty much contained to hunter's phone. It didn't take off like Brandon did.

I guess it's OK to refer to crimes against humanity then.

Black Diamond
03-01-2023, 12:20 PM
I guess it's OK to refer to crimes against humanity then.

Well Facebook probably won't allow it to be said.

Black Diamond
03-01-2023, 12:25 PM
Not sure we could survive another 4 years of Biden.

Many feel that is the plan.

Gunny
03-02-2023, 02:40 PM
Many feel that is the plan.I am aware. It's a CATCH-22 and if I was going to point a finger, it's at Trump and the GOP. Neither are doing what should be done to stop it. Some selfless service to the Nation and its people (you know - like it's supposed to be?) would go a long way to solving the issue.

The right has put itself in this position.