PDA

View Full Version : When Arguably the Most Crooked, Dem Political Machine in the US Can't Save You

Gunny
03-01-2023, 09:51 AM
You're Lori Lightfoot. The first incumbent Dem mayor in 40 years to not even get past the party prelims. There has to be a special place in Suck-ville when even the whackjob, criminal Chicago political machine rejects your loser ass.

No doubt lame-ass excuses to follow that will include everything except the fact she sucks.

Getting rid of that loser is at least a step in the right direction.

fj1200
03-01-2023, 10:48 AM
Bottoms in Atlanta didn't even try to run again after her awful term. Politicians and/or voters should realize when they're in over their heads and bow out.

SassyLady
03-01-2023, 10:59 AM
Like Fetterman

Gunny
03-01-2023, 11:10 AM
Bottoms in Atlanta didn't even try to run again after her awful term. Politicians and/or voters should realize when they're in over their heads and bow out.Stacy Abrams is probably a better comparison of knowing when to bow out :poke:

I've also considered the fact that Lightfoot is STILL, current Mayor. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she tried to somehow seize and prolong her tenure. Yes, I am aware it would be unconstitutional. When does that stop Dems?

Black Diamond
03-01-2023, 12:24 PM
Stacy Abrams is probably a better comparison of knowing when to bow out :poke:

I've also considered the fact that Lightfoot is STILL, current Mayor. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she tried to somehow seize and prolong her tenure. Yes, I am aware it would be unconstitutional. When does that stop Dems?

Declare a state of emergency.

Black Diamond
03-01-2023, 12:37 PM
She blamed racism and sexism. Amazing she didn't blame homophobia.
https://news.yahoo.com/m-black-woman-america-chicago-151848786.html

Black Diamond
03-01-2023, 12:53 PM
It'll be interesting to see who wins the runoff. I believe one candidate is endorsed by the cops and the other wants to defund the police.

Kathianne
03-01-2023, 01:10 PM
I hope Vallas comes out on top, but never do I underestimate the machine candidates. Even with that said, they all are better than Lightfoot.

jimnyc
03-01-2023, 02:45 PM
I was thrilled to see that Chicago dumped Lightfoot's incompetent ugly ass.

Gunny
03-02-2023, 02:27 PM
I hope Vallas comes out on top, but never do I underestimate the machine candidates. Even with that said, they all are better than Lightfoot.That's about how I see it.

Saw a blurb where some Chicago Republicans see this as a chance :laugh: