PDA

View Full Version : Conclusion to our first debate - Vote Now!

jimnyc
10-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Read the debate and place your vote!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=7529

Thanks go to both Typomaniac and Sir Evil for giving us a great debate filled with lots of good information to support their arguments.

OCA
10-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Where is the "who gives a shit" option?

P.S...........do not, I repeat do not fucking delete this shit again, there is absolutely nothing wrong in asking that.

LiberalNation
10-10-2007, 08:52 PM
LOL delete, delete.

jimnyc
10-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey Mike, if you're not interested then don't participate or read the thread. But why most you post your garbage in the announcements section? I'm only leaving your comments this time so I can respond, but it's hardly your place to tell anyone at all on this board what to do.

LiberalNation
10-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Ripped him.

Now to my question. Sorry didn
t know you didn't want us responding to the other thread after the debate had ended. Why aren't the poll casters picks open to public view? We wana know who voted for who.

jimnyc
10-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Ripped him.

Now to my question. Sorry didn
t know you didn't want us responding to the other thread after the debate had ended. Why aren't the poll casters picks open to public view? We wana know who voted for who.

Please start a thread in the debate discussion forum and I will be happy to answer any questions pertaining to the debates. Although Mike has already done so, I'd rather the most prominent forum on the board not get littered.

LiberalNation
10-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Do you really want me to start a whole new thread for a question ya coulda answered ages ago.

Too much work, I'll just go on not knowing.

Kathianne
10-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Hey Mike, if you're not interested then don't participate or read the thread. But why most you post your garbage in the announcements section? I'm only leaving your comments this time so I can respond, but it's hardly your place to tell anyone at all on this board what to do.

I'll probably be banned or ignored, but wtf do I care. Evil won, hands down. It should be easier to say so, but that is just my take.

jimnyc
10-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Do you really want me to start a whole new thread for a question ya coulda answered ages ago.

Too much work, I'll just go on not knowing.

You posted 2x in this thread now. It would have been LESS work to ask once where I now told you here AND in the debate thread itself to take the discussion to the "debate discussion" forum. You're just looking to complain, and all you're accomplishing is getting this thread locked and having me think about taking the rights of regular members to post in this section away.

Please read the title of this forum. Then ask me if your question is an ANNOUNCEMENT.